Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba (12488 Views)

Top 4 Blogging Niche/topic That Will Attract A Huge Nigerian Audience / 4 Factors That Can Kill Your Blogging Career - NCT / "GHOST PUSH", The Worst Virus Affecting Over 600,000+ Android Users Per Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba by mentorandfriend(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros, times without number I see tosyne2much and my articles on some blogs which is shameful. #smh#
Its quite pathetic. Does it mean they cant sit down and be creative for once in their lives? Nawa o.
Re: 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba by vislabraye(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2015
Taylor86:
Wetin i even understand

A computer science graduate serving NYSC

UNICAL diaris God ooo

If ur a destined programmer or computer guru

Plz dnt base in university

Dat was d only sin i commited

grin. So where u for base before?
Re: 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 13, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Most newbreed bloggers are only looking for gains and traffic with their blogs that have no quality content. They do not seek to add value. What they do is copy people's intellectual material and repost it on their blog without referencing the original owner of the article.

You can never tell how many lazy bloggers who come here to stalk hardworking, intelligent nairalanders such as tosyne2much, emusmith, wristwatch, etc.

I wrote an article here on nairaland last year about 12 Things I learnt from Medical School. You cant believe that a nairalander, who goes with the moniker successtar copied it word for word, without referencing nairaland, nor even sending me a pm to ask for permission. See the article in his hopeless blog. http://myexampoint.com/news.php?action=view&ref=198. And he is pasting it on every thread in education section to attract blog traffic from students and JAMBITES. I was so disappointed with him.

Out of curiousity, I notified my techsavvy friend who identified 22 other blogs parading the article I wrote here on nairaland that they wrote it. These 22 people have no permission from me, because I know the bloggers that have personally requested for it. These 22 were all strange blogs to me. I have told him to notify google and work towards taking down those sites.

The way these new-breeders hussle for traffic with their meaningless blog contents disgusts me.

Funny enough this is what Makinde of Naijaloaded does, he copies all post on Nairaland's frontpage word for word and post it on Naijaloaded with referencing it, you can check naijaloaded site and see. Even some post on my blog http;//www.maxnaija.com have been copied without any reference for my hardwork. Tho i copy too, but i leave reference or credit to the original source.

1 Like

Re: 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 13, 2015
Taylor86:
Wetin i even understand

A computer science graduate serving NYSC

UNICAL diaris God ooo

If ur a destined programmer or computer guru

Plz dnt base in university

Dat was d only sin i commited

VERY TRUE MY FRIEND
Re: 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 13, 2015
MaxNaija:

VERY TRUE MY FRIEND
Re: 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba by tunezvic(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2015
MaxNaija:

Funny enough this is what Makinde of Naijaloaded does, he copies all post on Nairaland's frontpage word for word and post it on Naijaloaded with referencing it, you can check naijaloaded site and see. Even some post on my blog http;//www.maxnaija.com have been copied without any reference for my hardwork. Tho i copy too, but i leave reference or credit to the original source.
that's true.I just checked the site and discovered they pasted the articles word for word.
Re: 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba by kindas: 6:01pm On May 13, 2015
Plagiarizers Be warned.
Re: 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba by bamac(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2015
I don't know how the bloggers do dt copy and paste thingy without reference .. Though i am a blogger too but am always afraid to copy because i kno ow hard i worked before completing a single write-up.... Whenever i copy i make sure the reference is very conspicuous and i will make sure i put the link that will direct my viewers to it directly because it isnt my sweat... I c dsame news on so many different blogs word for word without reference and i thought maybe dsame author owns all the blogs... Its not easy to blog but all bloggers should learn to reference hardwork and not make it their own wen its obviously not theirs. How will you feel if u wake up one morning and see your article u worked hard to complete on someone else's blog without referencing you? Even with reference you will not be happy because that person's blog will get the views and even if the link to your own blog is added people might eventually not click on your own.... Pls let us learn to apply wat we were thought in school.
Re: 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba by ifydadiva(f): 7:59pm On May 13, 2015
DanWrites:

Do you visit DNB Stories, ify?
hmm..nah
Re: 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba by ifydadiva(f): 8:01pm On May 13, 2015
baybeeboi:

oya run comot.
lolz....na. Fight?
Re: 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba by DanWrites(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2015
ifydadiva:
hmm..nah
Please do. Check my signature.
Re: 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba by sammoe(m): 9:25pm On May 13, 2015
ControlX:
OK
But check out this scenario

A man and a woman were involved in a car accident
It’s a bad one, caused by the woman’s reckless driving.
Both of their cars were demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.
After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, the woman says, “so you’re a man. That’s interesting. I’m a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There’s nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days.”
The man replied, “ I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!”
The woman continued, “And look at this, here’s another miracle. My car is completely damaged, but this bottle of wine didn’t break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune.”
Then she hands the bottle to the man.
The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman.
The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks, “Aren’t you having any?”
She replies, “Nah. I think I’ll just wait for the police to come and collect their evidence.” (drunk driving offence)
Adam ate the apple again! Men will NEVER learn! Women will Never Change!

Guys be wise!

When did this happen to you?
Re: 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba by successtar(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Most newbreed bloggers are only looking for gains and traffic with their blogs that have no quality content. They do not seek to add value. What they do is copy people's intellectual material and repost it on their blog without referencing the original owner of the article.

You can never tell how many lazy bloggers who come here to stalk hardworking, intelligent nairalanders such as tosyne2much, emusmith, wristwatch, etc.

I wrote an article here on nairaland last year about 12 Things I learnt from Medical School. You cant believe that a nairalander, who goes with the moniker successtar copied it word for word, without referencing nairaland, nor even sending me a pm to ask for permission. See the article in his hopeless blog. http://myexampoint.com/news.php?action=view&ref=198. And he is pasting it on every thread in education section to attract blog traffic from students and JAMBITES. I was so disappointed with him.

Out of curiousity, I notified my techsavvy friend who identified 22 other blogs parading the article I wrote here on nairaland that they wrote it. These 22 people have no permission from me, because I know the bloggers that have personally requested for it. These 22 were all strange blogs to me. I have told him to notify google and work towards taking down those sites.

The way these new-breeders hussle for traffic with their meaningless blog contents disgusts me.

Brother I understand your grievances but one thing you should note is that the post was not made by successtar because Exam point is just an open source like nairaland where everybody is responsible for what they post am only publicising the post just to promote my site. So the mistake the poster made was not adding the link to the source page which I already make provision for that. So if you don't mine you can provide the original source link through this medium and I promise to update it as soon as possible.

And one thing to also note is that I understand how frustrating it is to see your post on someone site without referencing your page in which I was also a victim , I create a post on "UNILORIN POST UTME EXAM MOST FREQUESTLY ASK QUESTION" funny enough I find this same post which I made on my site on Nairaland, Naijaloaded, pulse, Myschool, and other top site and the funny part is that where I make reference to a section of my page in the post the link was either remove or you use to reference their own page.
Re: 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba by tosyne2much(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
successtar:

Brother I understand your grievances but one thing you should note is that the post was not made by successtar because Exam point is just an open source like nairaland where everybody is responsible for what they post am only publicising the post just to promote my site. So the mistake the poster made was not adding the link to the source page which I already make provision for that. So if you don't mine you can provide the original source link through this medium and I promise to update it as soon as possible.

And one thing to also note is that I understand how frustrating it is to see your post on someone site without referencing your page in which I was also a victim , I create a post on "UNILORIN POST UTME EXAM MOST FREQUESTLY ASK QUESTION" funny enough I find this same post which I made on my site on Nairaland, Naijaloaded, pulse, Myschool, and other top site and the funny part is that where I make reference to a section of my page in the post the link was either remove or you use to reference their own page.

My brother, that's what country we find ourselves. People are always heaping praises on people not knowing it wasn't the work of their hands.
Re: 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba by successtar(m): 6:47am On Dec 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
My brother, that's what country we find ourselves. People are always heaping praises on people not knowing it wasn't the work of their hands.

You said it all

successtar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get A Stunning Website From Us And Receive Money In Naira, US Dollars And Pounds / Google Unveils Its Best Content Of 2017 / Download Mozilla Firefox For Java Phone Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.