Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do? (945 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? by kuzee(m): 9:55am On May 13, 2015
An armed robber came to a man's house and robbed him and then gave him the gun to shoot and kill his wife, but he refused and went on his knees pleading for her life. The armed robber became angry and collected the gun and gave it to his wife, she pointed it at the man and pulled the trigger, unfortunately there was no bullet. The armed robber laughed and left. IF YOU WERE IN THIS MAN'S POSITION, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Re: What Will You Do? by dharay99: 9:58am On May 13, 2015
kuzee:
An armed robber came to a man's house and robbed him and then gave him the gun to shoot and kill his wife, but he refused and went on his knees pleading for her life. The armed robber became angry and collected the gun and gave it to his wife, she pointed it at the man and pulled the trigger, unfortunately there was no bullet. The armed robber laughed and left. IF YOU WERE IN THIS MAN'S POSITION, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Op, yhu still askin me wah i will do?
Well, ionne tink der is any need sitting her down & asking why she did dat cuz it's just unthinkable. cry cry

Na to just bounce go outside afta d robbers left, get a big empty taxi, tell d driver to pack at my domot.

Bounce enter d house nd strt packing her exhibit outta ma house...#tha fhuck# angry
Re: What Will You Do? by yorubaboiy: 10:00am On May 13, 2015
igba keji ti ma ri kinni yi ni eleyi
Re: What Will You Do? by loomer: 10:03am On May 13, 2015
She must follow them go
Re: What Will You Do? by johnydon22(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2015
she did what she did cus of fear.
its understandable what fear can do to people.
their is nothing to do but hold her, kiss her and tell her everything is well.
as long as i didn't die, no need over flogging the issue... all is still well
Re: What Will You Do? by kuzee(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2015
dharay99:

Op, yhu still askin me wah i will do?
Well, ionne tink der is any need sitting her down & asking why she did dat cuz it's just unthinkable. cry cry

Na to just bounce go outside afta d robbers left, get a big empty taxi, tell d driver to pack at my domot.

Bounce enter d house nd strt packing her exhibit outta ma house...#tha fhuck# angry
even if you are a spirit filled Christian
Re: What Will You Do? by kuzee(m): 2:49pm On May 13, 2015
johnydon22:
she did what she did cus of fear.

its understandable what fear can do to people.

their is nothing to do but hold her, kiss her and tell her everything is well.

as long as i didn't die, no need over flogging the issue... all is still well
hmmmm I believe you

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? by johnydon22(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2015
kuzee:

hmmmm I believe you

Seriously bro, as long as i am still alive... that is enough for me.. hyping the issue is creating problems that you could easily overlook.
Re: What Will You Do? by kuzee(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2015
johnydon22:

Seriously bro, as long as i am still alive... that is enough for me.. hyping the issue is creating problems that you could easily overlook.
. buh it wnt be easy
can a ever faithful wife kill her husband?
to compound the issue
if she didn't shoot, what do you think would have happen next?
Re: What Will You Do? by johnydon22(m): 3:06pm On May 13, 2015
kuzee:
. buh it wnt be easy
can a ever faithful wife kill her husband?
to compound the issue
if she didn't shoot, what do you think would have happen next?

they could have shot her or not.. its fear..

you don't expect her to be as strong hearted as you in that situation... i doubt if in real life you would be as stronghearted as the op painted the man to be..

it was just intense fear of the threat of being killed, compelled the woman to..

its not her fault

(1) (Reply)

She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not / Smart Condom That Detects STD By Changing Color Invented / Imo People Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.