Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Muslim Man Marries His Teenage Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Man Marries His Teenage Daughter (6076 Views)

Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab / Muslim Man Kills Wife(for reading bible) And Buries Daughters Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Man Marries His Teenage Daughter by amebono14: 1:07am On Feb 09, 2009
ON the BBC: “A Muslim who married his 15-year-old daughter and made her pregnant had to be rescued from angry villagers in the Indian state of West Bengal, police say.”

Afazuddin Ali, 36, has five children - three of them daughters.

A few months ago Ali married his eldest daughter, telling his wife Sakina that Allah had ordained him to do so.

Not convinced by his story, his angry neighbours in Kasiajhiora village nearly lynched him for what they said was a clear case of incest.

Marriage within the nuclear family is forbidden in Islam.

“He is a deeply religious man and will never lie in the name of Allah,” Sakina told a court in the northern district of Jalpaiguri.

“I agreed to his marriage with our eldest daughter when he invoked divine sanction,” she said.

But this story has failed to impress the other villagers.

“We didn’t know she was married so when we confronted his wife, she told us about the bizarre marriage six months ago,” Sheikh Ramzan, a village leader at Kasiajhiora, said.

“We wanted to smash his head, we were so angry.”

http://www.anorak.co.uk/twitterings/177783.html
Re: Muslim Man Marries His Teenage Daughter by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 09, 2009
the guy is just a crook. Allah told him indeed. grin
He probably knew that was the only way to trick his wife into agreeing to such a despicable act.
Re: Muslim Man Marries His Teenage Daughter by amebono14: 1:18am On Feb 09, 2009
had to go to the extent of lying,dat allah asked him to?hmmmm
Re: Muslim Man Marries His Teenage Daughter by Orikinla(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
the guy is just a crook. Allah told him indeed. grin
He probably knew that was the only way to trick his wife into agreeing to such a despicable act.
. That was how the founder of Islam married his niece Aisha when she was only a 6 year old baby girl. He said Allah revealed it o him to marry her and started sleeping with her when she was only 9! And tomorrow a Muslim wants me to see him as an intelligent person?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Marries His Teenage Daughter by cocolacec(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
CERTAINTLY A JINN HAD INSTRUCTED HIM TO MARRY HIS DAUGHTER AND NOT ALLAH to commit a sacrilege

(1) (Reply)

Bank Teller Who Vanished With $215,000 Cash In 1969, Found Dead In U.S.(Pics) / Man Cauhgt Having Sex Wit A Bird In Kaduna / Pics:- How A Lady Was Forced To Make Love With A Dog And A Horse For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.