Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy (53105 Views)

Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / Home Remedy To Treat Mouth Odour / Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 11:35am On May 13, 2015
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 11:36am On May 13, 2015
Thank God my face is smooth enough. Wouldn't have to go through all of these
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by sexymoma(f): 11:36am On May 13, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
pls which of the toothpastes do you normally use?
Closeup.. since av been using O.M.G.. it was like a magic.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 11:37am On May 13, 2015
abolyem:
But what make manuka honey better than raw original honey?

If you can get raw original honey then it is almost as good as Manuka honey.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by kcynho(m): 11:37am On May 13, 2015
[size=15pt]BOKO HARAM HAS ENTERED NAIRALANND ,OF COURSE THAT'S D SHORTEST WAY TO PREPARE A GRENADE [/size]
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by starboyteam(f): 11:37am On May 13, 2015
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 11:38am On May 13, 2015
abolyem:
But what make manuka honey better than raw original honey?

If you can get hold of raw original honey then it is almost as good as Manuka honey.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by wonlasewonimi: 11:39am On May 13, 2015
marylandcakes:

I have used this and it works so I decided to share this with you.

The first step is to prepare a facial mask using four ingredients

1 1/2 tablespoons of honey
1/2 tablespoon of natural yogurt
1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
I tablespoon of oats or grounded rice

Mix all four ingredients together to form a paste and apply with your fingers or a clean makeup brush to your face.
Make sure your face is clean before application.
Leave on for about 30mins and wash off using a facial towel.
Repeat this at lease once every week and you will see the results.

This helps the remove dead skin and activate the rejuvenation of new cells, the oats work as a facial scrub and the honey helps to promote the skin to glow and your skin feels very soft to the touch. This can also be used to treat acne.

For fast and better results use Manuka honey.

I will like to some feedback from those of you that have tried this.

You will get better results putting all these inside fresh agege bread.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 11:40am On May 13, 2015
vimi:

All i see iis breakfast guys smiley

That's the good thing about this. There are no harsh chemicals. Anything that you cannot eat I don't believe you should put it on you body or even your hair.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by ephi123(f): 11:41am On May 13, 2015
Pure coconut oil as a facial moisturizer works very well too, just a little quantity.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by nairainfoscom(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2015
Nice story. This reminds me of my roommate that ate my share of rice. I still miss him tho....may his soul RIP
WisdomCanada:
That was how I went to a wedding reception with my Aunty, everything was moving fine and the music was awesome, we were all happy and took pictures with the couple, I took selfies with my Aunty too, her name is Mummy B, she is fat, not too fat, I love her so much.. the event was moving fine, but when they started sharing the rice, Mummy B sent me on an errand, to go withdraw some money with her ATM card in a no nearby bank, before I could return, they have finished sharing the jolly rice, I asked Mummy B if she reserved some for me, she said "ahh, Canada ure a big boy, don't tell me u still eat jolly rice at ceremonies", as she was crushing the 2nd chicken lap, supposedly mine. I calmly gave her the money and ATM card and salivated out of the event venue with a teardrop on my chin, I later found out she ate mine, I didn't talk to her for 1whole week. Buh we've reconciled. I still love my Aunty Mummy B.

4 Likes

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by AlphaDray: 11:43am On May 13, 2015
I have one for u This works like miracle , deep ur face into a big put of boiled hot water *wink*

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by stephenqueen: 11:43am On May 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Thank God my face is smooth enough. Wouldn't have to go through all of these
Na who come ask you question na angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by starboyteam(f): 11:45am On May 13, 2015
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by kcynho(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2015
WisdomCanada:
That was how I went to a wedding reception with my Aunty, everything was moving fine and the music was awesome, we were all happy and took pictures with the couple, I took selfies with my Aunty too, her name is Mummy B, she is fat, not too fat, I love her so much.. the event was moving fine, but when they started sharing the rice, Mummy B sent me on an errand, to go withdraw some money with her ATM card in a no nearby bank, before I could return, they have finished sharing the jolly rice, I asked Mummy B if she reserved some for me, she said "ahh, Canada ure a big boy, don't tell me u still eat jolly rice at ceremonies", as she was crushing the 2nd chicken lap, supposedly mine. I calmly gave her the money and ATM card and salivated out of the event venue with a teardrop on my chin, I later found out she ate mine, I didn't talk to her for 1whole week. Buh we've reconciled. I still love my Aunty Mummy B.

MY BROTHER YOU NEED TO SEE D NEAREST PSYCHIATRIC HOME

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by AlphaDray: 11:47am On May 13, 2015
grin wink
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Holatunde007(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2015
WisdomCanada:

How does this relate to the topic young warlord??

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by femi4: 11:49am On May 13, 2015
See stress.......Why not produce this mixture as a cream

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by watchindelta(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2015
I dey leave for forest, where I fit see all dis things buy? only Honey I get here? @op

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by tartar9(m): 11:51am On May 13, 2015
with which money?
for a cheap and reusable method for your dream smooth face,use sandpaper.thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 11:53am On May 13, 2015
marylandcakes:

That's the good thing about this. There are no harsh chemicals. Anything that you cannot eat I don't believe you should put it on you body or even your hair.
Yeah Yeah Yeah grin
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by stephenqueen: 11:54am On May 13, 2015
post=33693640:

hmmmm
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_bKebzp_5jI/VPcaF7f5yiI/AAAAAAAACl8/cDddjC3v_bM/s1600/bbm.jpg[/img]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na Nokia 3310 I dey use undecided undecided angry
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 11:55am On May 13, 2015
Well as for me,i use a natural shea butter!!!it works like magic......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Delucki(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2015
naturally true and ok
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 11:58am On May 13, 2015
femi4:
See stress.......Why not produce this mixture as a cream

I don't look at everything as a money making opportunity, I just felt like sharing this, I don't see anything stressful in mixing four ingredients together. This will take less than 5mins. There are lots of women who spend thousands of money on expensive creams with very harmful chemicals which damage their skin, I'm sure they will be grateful for the knowledge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Humblesam(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2015
I don prepare to arrange table for better chop....I no come know say na rub for face dem dey talk undecided
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 12:01pm On May 13, 2015
ephi123:
Pure coconut oil as a facial moisturizer works very well too, just a little quantity.

Yes it does and you can add a bit of granulated sugar and use as a facial scrub.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by dimssy(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2015
need fasting n prayer?:-(
Madcow:
My face is still rough undecided
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 13, 2015
marieolae:
Honestly! It's the cheapest and best solution.
Tura go masaka ur face . Burn am turn am like burnt maize grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Ebi89(f): 12:08pm On May 13, 2015
WisdomCanada:
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by tolulope2021(m): 12:09pm On May 13, 2015
Naira land should do something about code which is not coming quickly in yahoo mail.

First time in history to comment on naira land. I dedicate this page to my fiance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Safe Is This Herb Yoruba's Call Agbo ? / China: Coronavirus Leads To Increase In Divorce Rates / Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.