Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy (53160 Views)

Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / Home Remedy To Treat Mouth Odour / Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by olalekan1(m): 3:02pm On May 13, 2015
nice!
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by anpre: 3:10pm On May 13, 2015
please what kind of yogurt and the rice please can you explain further thanks
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 3:18pm On May 13, 2015
anpre:
please what kind of yogurt and the rice please can you explain further thanks

The rice is your everyday raw rice this needs to be grinded but not too smooth. The yogurt is not your everyday yogurt. This is natural yogurt you can check Shoprite or the Greek shops or big supermarkets.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 3:19pm On May 13, 2015
ADEWALE7777:
Pls the youghort is the one they hawk or wah

The yogurt is not your everyday yogurt. This is natural yogurt you can check Shoprite or the Greek shops or big supermarkets.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by boluyongp(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2015
youngice:
off all the threads wey dey nairaland na thread wey no concern me i come see ftc shocked shocked shocked shocked
well GodWin
lmao... grin
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by honestpoju: 3:27pm On May 13, 2015
1. where do we get Makuna Honey?
2. what kind of natural yog? name please
3. oats? do you mean the normal Quacker oats?

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by eckersley: 3:27pm On May 13, 2015
nairainfoscom:
Nice story. This reminds me of my roommate that ate my share of rice. I still miss him tho....may his soul RIP
RIP? Did u off him becos he ate ur rice?

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Onemansquad(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2015
sexymoma:
Closeup.. since av been using O.M.G.. it was like a magic.
does it clear acne/dark spots from d face?
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Onemansquad(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2015
marylandcakes 4 aw many weeks b4 it clears?
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Chubhie: 3:38pm On May 13, 2015
marylandcakes:

You are lucky, be very grateful to God, just like some people are slim and eat a lot of rubbish you get those that are fat and eat healthy and have got to work very hard at keeping a slim figure. Health is wealth, but not everyone are endowed with it, just like everything else in life.

There is a saying from our fore fathers that " let those whose palm kennels have been broken by kindred spirits not forget to be grateful"
I'm thankful for Gods gracious gifts upon me and I make no light of it.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by sexymoma(f): 3:41pm On May 13, 2015
Onemansquad:

does it clear acne/dark spots from d face?
Try it..
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Onemansquad(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2015
sexymoma:
Try it..
every monin ryt? And 4 aw many weeks b4 i stat to c change? Tanx
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 13, 2015
marylandcakes:

What about the oil and dead skin cells that the facial skin produces?

You can buy a mild exfoliator or make one from honey and sugar and use it 2 - 3 times a week, I wrote that in my last post.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by expozey(f): 3:48pm On May 13, 2015
A good mixture used to remove dead cells and dirt, and even out skintone.
For your natural face scrubs, masks and creams, whatsapp 08179796438 or 07034254249
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 13, 2015
marylandcakes:

I have used this and it works so I decided to share this with you.

The first step is to prepare a facial mask using four ingredients

1 1/2 tablespoons of honey
1/2 tablespoon of natural yogurt
1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
I tablespoon of oats or grounded rice

Mix all four ingredients together to form a paste and apply with your fingers or a clean makeup brush to your face.
Make sure your face is clean before application.
Leave on for about 30mins and wash off using a facial towel.
Repeat this at lease once every week and you will see the results.

This helps the remove dead skin and activate the rejuvenation of new cells, the oats work as a facial scrub and the honey helps to promote the skin to glow and your skin feels very soft to the touch. This can also be used to treat acne.

For fast and better results use Manuka honey.

I will like to some feedback from those of you that have tried this.

Op, pls can it work on a guy with bumps on his face?my face is not smoot @ all, What is the meaning of OATS? Where can I get it? If am to use rice, can I use local rice?
Natural yurghot as in fura de nunu?

Pls. I need answers.

@ op

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by lindiwey: 3:51pm On May 13, 2015
sexymoma:
#teamtoothpaste kiss
I swear u gonna come hear for testimony
Apply tooth paste on a soft brush
Scrub on face mildly

Can I use any toothpaste?
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by lindiwey: 3:55pm On May 13, 2015
marylandcakes:

The rice is your everyday raw rice this needs to be grinded but not too smooth. The yogurt is not your everyday yogurt. This is natural yogurt you can check Shoprite or the Greek shops or big supermarkets.

How can I preserve the concotion? Since yoghurt is invoved
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by ugotex85: 3:58pm On May 13, 2015
marylandcakes:

Natural yogurt if you cant find that you can substitute whole milk but it will not be as effective as using yogurt.

Where can this natural yogurt be found?
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by sexymoma(f): 4:09pm On May 13, 2015
lindiwey:

Can I use any toothpaste?
yes i guess
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by sexymoma(f): 4:11pm On May 13, 2015
Onemansquad:

every monin ryt? And 4 aw many weeks b4 i stat to c change?
Tanx
Yea every morning... Like a week
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Onemansquad(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2015
sexymoma:
Yea every morning... Like a week
alryt tank u ma
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Holyfield1(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2015
Madcow:
My face is still rough undecided
Your name says it all grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 4:17pm On May 13, 2015
honestpoju:
1. where do we get Makuna Honey?
2. what kind of natural yog? name please
3. oats? do you mean the normal Quacker oats?

Thanks

Check Shoprite, any kind of honey is okay but Manuka is the best. yes raw Quaker oats will do.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 4:20pm On May 13, 2015
Onemansquad:
marylandcakes 4 aw many weeks b4 it clears?

it depends on how you use it. if you do it for eg twice or thrice weekly you might start to notice results as early as 3 weeks. Also do not go in direct sunlight with the mask on your face.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 4:24pm On May 13, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

Op, pls can it work on a guy with bumps on his face?my face is not smoot @ all, What is the meaning of OATS? Where can I get it? If am to use rice, can I use local rice?
Natural yurghot as in fura de nunu?

Pls. I need answers.

@ op

I think fura de nunu might be alright to use. and the local rice is fine, just grind it but not too smooth. Yes it works vey well on bumps, make sure your face is clean before you apply it.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 13, 2015
WisdomCanada:
That was how I went to a wedding reception with my Aunty, everything was moving fine and the music was awesome, we were all happy and took pictures with the couple, I took selfies with my Aunty too, her name is Mummy B, she is fat, not too fat, I love her so much.. the event was moving fine, but when they started sharing the rice, Mummy B sent me on an errand, to go withdraw some money with her ATM card in a no nearby bank, before I could return, they have finished sharing the jolly rice, I asked Mummy B if she reserved some for me, she said "ahh, Canada ure a big boy, don't tell me u still eat jolly rice at ceremonies", as she was crushing the 2nd chicken lap, supposedly mine. I calmly gave her the money and ATM card and salivated out of the event venue with a teardrop on my chin, I later found out she ate mine, I didn't talk to her for 1whole week. Buh we've reconciled. I still love my Aunty Mummy B.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 13, 2015
hmmmm nice cheesy
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marieclare(f): 7:18pm On May 13, 2015
Anything honey and lemon always has my vote. Yes it works and a favorite of mine is lemon, honey and sugar scrub. After doing this, your face will feel like something else. Good to see everyone going back to basics.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by mamajaz(f): 7:53pm On May 13, 2015
op, the rice shey nah white or jollof or fried?

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by nairainfoscom(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2015
I don't play games when it Comes to food.
eckersley:

RIP? Did u off him becos he ate ur rice?
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2015
Pavore9:

Just get a glass of warm water, squeeze 2 small sized lemon into it, chop a clove of fresh garlic and cut a small size of ginger. All mixed together in the glass of warm water and as you drink it, you have to chew the garlic and ginger in it. l must warn you when chewing it your eyes will see double cheesy cheesy as it taste pepperish! You can use powdered ginger and garlic instead of fresh ones but l prefer fresh ones. Take the mixture first thing in the mornings and last thing at night. lt also helps in bowels movement.

what does this work for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gastroenteritis And Malaria Killed 62 People In Kogi / COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / Interesting Fun Facts About The Human Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.