Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy (53098 Views)

Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / Home Remedy To Treat Mouth Odour / Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by OCTAVO: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
marylandcakes:

What kind of cream?

For body cream I would suggest olive oil or coconut oil.
Ah, hope that won't darken my complexion? I need something natural that will maintain my complexion (slightly fair). Preferably organic formula.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
OCTAVO:

Ah, hope that won't darken my complexion? I need something natural that will maintain my complexion (slightly fair). Preferably organic formula.

You can always wear a sun block /sunscreen of no less than SPF 30+.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by OCTAVO: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
marylandcakes:

You can always wear a sun block /sunscreen of no less than SPF 30+.
I still need a body cream though. Thanks a lot.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
OCTAVO:

I still need a body cream though. Thanks a lot.

Like I said if you need a body cream with no additives no chemicals olive oil and coconut oil are your best bet. You can always mix it with your sunblock.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Narnah(f): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Virgin coconut oil available. Call or WhatsApp 08151923672

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 10:00am On Aug 14, 2015
If there is anyone who wants any of these items please let me know. I can only bring it for people living in Lagos or Benin City. The items I'm talking about are lemon, oats Manila honey and natural honey. If you want me to prepare it for you also let me know. The deadline is this weekend. Also if there are any beauty products (must be able to fit in small hand bag) based in the UK that you want, I can purchase them for you. Remember for your personal use not trade quantity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by IjusDey: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2016
marylandcakes:

I have used this and it works so I decided to share this with you.

The first step is to prepare a facial mask using four ingredients

1 1/2 tablespoons of honey
1/2 tablespoon of natural yogurt
1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
I tablespoon of oats or grounded rice

Mix all four ingredients together to form a paste and apply with your fingers or a clean makeup brush to your face.
Make sure your face is clean before application.
Leave on for about 30mins and wash off using a facial towel.
Repeat this at lease once every week and you will see the results.

This helps the remove dead skin and activate the rejuvenation of new cells, the oats work as a facial scrub and the honey helps to promote the skin to glow and your skin feels very soft to the touch. This can also be used to treat acne.

For fast and better results use Manuka honey.

I will like to some feedback from those of you that have tried this.

Hello, are you interested in buying Glutax brand of Glutathione whitening injections in Nigeria but don't know where to get it from? Do you want glowing halfcaste looking skin from inside out? Tired of buying different creams only to go back to your natural Color or develop dark knuckles & knees? Why not treat your skin the way the Stars in Hollywood & the USA music industry do it. They use lightening glutathione injections not creams. No cream will give you this all over even effect. Some of The people who sell creams take these injections, get that lovely halfcaste look then post their photos on Instagram to sell their creams. They won't tell you its Glutathione injection that did the magic because the want you to keep buying their cream. I have in stock GLUTAX 35GS, GLUTAX 100GS & GLUTAX600GS for sale for just N25,500. Free delivery within Lagos. All other states delivery cost is N1000 extra. Please do not call if you have not researched this product or Glutathione via at least a google search to educate yourself about its benefits. I will only take calls from "serious buyers". Thank you for your understanding. Offer valid while stocks last. Call 08186839494 to order.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by creamyoni: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
I sell organic apple cider vinegar with the mother and organic blackstrap molasses in wholesale price and retail. I live in portharcourt. Call me on 08062923789 or 08155119368.

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
IjusDey:

Hello, are you interested in buying Glutax brand of Glutathione whitening injections in Nigeria but don't know where to get it from? Do you want glowing halfcaste looking skin from inside out? Tired of buying different creams only to go back to your natural Color or develop dark knuckles & knees? Why not treat your skin the way the Stars in Hollywood & the USA music industry do it. They use lightening glutathione injections not creams. No cream will give you this all over even effect. Some of The people who sell creams take these injections, get that lovely halfcaste look then post their photos on Instagram to sell their creams. They won't tell you its Glutathione injection that did the magic because the want you to keep buying their cream. I have in stock GLUTAX 35GS, GLUTAX 100GS & GLUTAX600GS for sale for just N25,500. Free delivery within Lagos. All other states delivery cost is N1000 extra. Please do not call if you have not researched this product or Glutathione via at least a google search to educate yourself about its benefits. I will only take calls from "serious buyers". Thank you for your understanding. Offer valid while stocks last. Call 08186839494 to order.

Sorry I'm not interested in bleaching, stop spamming this thread. Moderator selects those they ban.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Rubyventures: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
marylandcakes:

Sorry I'm not interested in bleaching, stop spamming this thread. Moderator selects those they ban.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by DOCTOR90: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
12:05pm if u ve skin rashes and pimple,ezema,dark spot,cream reaction any skin infection ,use tydineal tube cream it is better than skineal & funbact a and it doesnt bleach d skin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Safe Is This Herb Yoruba's Call Agbo ? / China: Coronavirus Leads To Increase In Divorce Rates / Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.