Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Hello! A Friend Of My Was Presenting A Writeup For Me To Read, When I Opened The - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hello! A Friend Of My Was Presenting A Writeup For Me To Read, When I Opened The (752 Views)

Amazeballs! You Won’t Believe What Happened After I Opened The Pizza I Bought! / Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers / Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello! A Friend Of My Was Presenting A Writeup For Me To Read, When I Opened The by mathensy(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2015
A friend of my was presenting a writeup for me to read, when I opened the first page, I saw the heading, U WILL CRY IF U READ THIS STORY. then I gave him the book back because I don't want to cry and he got annoyed. pls na my forth? [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Hello! A Friend Of My Was Presenting A Writeup For Me To Read, When I Opened The by olatex101(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2015
mathensy:
A friend of my was presenting a writeup for me to read, when I opened the first page, I saw the heading, U WILL CRY IF U READ THIS STORY. then I gave him the book back because I don't want to cry and he got annoyed. pls na my forth? [/color]
haaaaaaaaa! I laugh ooo wink
mathensy:
A friend of my was presenting a writeup for me to read, when I opened the first page, I saw the heading, U WILL CRY IF U READ THIS STORY. then I gave him the book back because I don't want to cry and he got annoyed. pls na my forth? [color=#000099]
haaaaaaaaa! I laugh ooo
Re: Hello! A Friend Of My Was Presenting A Writeup For Me To Read, When I Opened The by olatex101(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2015
A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed wrong e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail. Meanwhile... ..somewhere in Houston , a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer Screen which read: To : My Loving Wife Subject : I've Reached Date : 28 Jun 2009 I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now, and you are allowed to send e-mails to your loved ones. I've just reached and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was

(1) (Reply)

What If It Happened On You?.hahahhaahahahhaa / Extra Advanced Joke,like It Or Leave It. / 75 Percent Of People Who Make Love, Are Not In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.