Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (45932 Views)

Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! / WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by ucheokpara100(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2015
mmsen:
For the record men who waste their time making such lists are not marriage material either.
by their fruit here's ''THE DISRESPECTFUL''
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 13, 2015
An2elect2:
Things are getting worse and men can hardly care as long as their interests are met na today

We should sanitize as much as We can tho....
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by legatto(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2015
Tbillz:
This are all the type of women we have in the world, every lady has an iota of at least one of the above features. You saying we should stay single?
100% agreed with u

1 Like

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by godoluwa(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2015
twoondei:
All na wash. Only broke guys worry about materialistic women.
excess of anything is bad. Iyawo ti a ba fi ijo fe, iran ni yio wo lo

1 Like

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by mmsen: 8:56pm On May 13, 2015
ucheokpara100:
by their fruit here's ''THE DISRESPECTFUL''

I can agree with the points just not the time and effort wasted in making this list every week.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 13, 2015
An2elect2:
Things are getting worse and men can hardly care as long as their interests are met na today
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Monikween(f): 8:58pm On May 13, 2015
another girl-dissing topic
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Theanointed3(f): 8:59pm On May 13, 2015
The nagging woman should be on the list.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by An2elect2(f): 8:59pm On May 13, 2015
proftosin:
y women all d tym y nt write about men too

While their mates in "developed worlds" are busy making life easy for themselves including their women and children, these ones just sit down here dipping their hands into our eyes. They seem to know us more than we know ourselves. One would think with all this education about nig women, they would never get hurt or cry out for help when fvckd up by a nig woman.

There are exceptions tho
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 13, 2015
..so what type of woman does a man marry? a door nail just asking
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by An2elect2(f): 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
Freemanan:
I hear you. The Lord is my strength.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by tylesh(f): 9:25pm On May 13, 2015
twoondei:
All na wash. Only broke guys worry about materialistic women.
True!
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by bengems(m): 9:35pm On May 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hmmmm nice list op btw i want u to create a thread on ten types of men ladies should not marry as well cheesy

Ladies no get choice, na men be king....we too precious pass diamond sef. if u doubt am, oya take sand mold man make he begin dey marry you immediately...because i know say u are still single and seriously searching
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by PreacherxSon(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2015
11, a woman who loves BEDmatics more dan everythin...
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 13, 2015
Just find someone that genuinely loves you, this list aint necessary if u ask me.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by RoyalRoy(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2015
cyprus000:
1. The Bitter Woman:[size=13pt] this kind one na one chance.
Only jesus can do somtin,about her case.
If not..e fit stabb you for sleep,just bcs she see you say 'hi' to bimbo.
[/size][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Hmmm....this has happened to me before....just exactly what you wrote. She attempted to strangle me in my sleep though!!!

Thank God am still alive to tell the story.

cry cry
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 13, 2015
That simply means men should never get married, because it is rare to find woman who doesn't have one of this attitude.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 13, 2015
bengems:

Ladies no get choice, na men be king....we too precious pass diamond sef. if u doubt am, oya take sand mold man make he begin dey marry you immediately...because i know say u are still single and seriously searching
searching kwa? cheesy
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by just2endowed: 9:58pm On May 13, 2015
OP add the desperate woman. A woman who pressurize u into marriage barely a weak into a relationship. Lol
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by cyprus000: 10:15pm On May 13, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Hmmm....this has happened to me before....just exactly what you wrote. She attempted to strangle me in my sleep though!!!

Thank God am still alive to tell the story.

cry cry
[size=13pt][b]
Dats serious

Such people can be very dangerous and staying with them in the same house,after a dual is dangerous.

I have this friend,who picked one gal from the gutter and sponsored her education.
After their NYC togeda.
He established a business for her,which letter boomed and the lady change.

Any small missuderstanting,she will pick knife and try to kill.
There was a day she tried to ran him over with her car.
The painful part be say,anytime him get prblm with her,him go run come my place.
There was a day he came to seek assylum at my place around 11mp and he was crying lyk a baby.
Mehn I wanted to slap this guy silly.
it beat my imagination hw a guy will telorate such..sha mybe bcs the guy na ajebo.

I drove him home that same night,with my...(),has I draw am from the sheat unloaded..come see has the power woman melloy dey beg.
I for beat sense put for her body,but I no sabi beat women,cos I go kill her for hand.
After stern warning and promise to hunt her if anything happen to my guy.
The woman dun turn good womancheesycheesy
[/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 13, 2015
Okay
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by leovaskey(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2015
De annoying one is wen she has no brains,yet gives u conditions as if she has any much value dan child bearing,u chat her as a graduate and she makes infant mistakes dat u already know dat if interviewed there is no hope of getting a graduate job,and if u try to ask,she advises u go for de intelligent ones afterall better men dan u stop her daily.[color=#000099][/color]

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 13, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm.....comnent(s) reserved shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by JurassicPark: 10:41pm On May 13, 2015
zerojinx:
11 a black belt holder
Lol grin grin
add the details
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Missmossy(f): 10:41pm On May 13, 2015
True talk! I completely agree.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by emmaliver(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2015
Make I book space
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 13, 2015
NOW with All this WHO WE GO MARRY...?

BECAUSE an average NIGERIA LADY has all these in her genome
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by professore(m): 11:32pm On May 13, 2015
Good
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Zuridee: 11:32pm On May 13, 2015
@Kayciano.
An average Nigerian lady has "all these" in her genome? All?
Glad to burst your bubble but that's just WRONG. You've probably looked in the same places too much.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Edusouls(m): 11:39pm On May 13, 2015
the worst of all is the lying woman, this is just equivalent with living with a poisnous snake in the house, just a matter of time,u will get the lethal bite... And instant damage and death occurs.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by okabe(m): 11:43pm On May 13, 2015
Hian! Women don finish b dat nah cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.