Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

#question Of The Day! If You Were In The Guy’s Shoe, Would You Forgive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #question Of The Day! If You Were In The Guy’s Shoe, Would You Forgive? (558 Views)

If You Were In The Guy’s Shoe, Would You Forgive? / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#question Of The Day! If You Were In The Guy’s Shoe, Would You Forgive? by Lastdon02(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2015
An armed robber visits a guy and his fiancee he is about to marry and after robbing them, he hands his gun over to the man and tells him to shoot his fiancee if he doesn’t want to die but he refuses on account of his love for his future wife. The robber smiled, took the gun from him and gave it to the girl and told him to shoot the guy if she doesn’t want to die, she fearfully pulled the trigger. But there was no bullet in the gun. The robber smiled, took back the gun and told the
man to decide if what exists between him and his fiancee is really ‘LOVE’, then he left. The man was dissappointed at his fiancee and immediately he left, the girl began to plead. If you were in the guy’s shoe, would you forgive?
Re: #question Of The Day! If You Were In The Guy’s Shoe, Would You Forgive? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 13, 2015
I swear if i see any of this post anymore i'm going to shoot a cock. Hian!!

1 Like

Re: #question Of The Day! If You Were In The Guy’s Shoe, Would You Forgive? by jnrbayano(m): 5:42pm On May 13, 2015
I'm not in the guy's shoe.
Re: #question Of The Day! If You Were In The Guy’s Shoe, Would You Forgive? by agohmamuda(m): 5:42pm On May 13, 2015
This is the 19th time am running into this post today. Maybe we shld just have it printed and distributed so we dont waste our internet data. undecided
Re: #question Of The Day! If You Were In The Guy’s Shoe, Would You Forgive? by Qaisar1: 6:09pm On May 13, 2015
Right now eermm... I prefer Airmax not All-stars angry
Re: #question Of The Day! If You Were In The Guy’s Shoe, Would You Forgive? by sezsimon(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2015
To be candid I'll feel disappointed bt life mst go on n I'll forgive her due to d fact dat women hav been described as weaker vessel so I feel d pressure mst hav been to enormous for her @ dat moment n it will also serve as a lesson to both of us to always hav each others back wateva d case may be. Its jst a lesson to strenghten d bond btw d two I bliv
Re: #question Of The Day! If You Were In The Guy’s Shoe, Would You Forgive? by sarmiie(m): 7:18pm On May 13, 2015
First thing to do is to chase that robber and beat his ass up....
It costs a lot to get a gold-plated iphone 6...
Re: #question Of The Day! If You Were In The Guy’s Shoe, Would You Forgive? by sonikstargirl(f): 7:21pm On May 13, 2015
Nl too like copy and paste angry

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Nurse / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows For Daughter’s Hand In Marriage / SHOCKING!: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.