Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Tips On Establishing A Creche And Day Care Center. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips On Establishing A Creche And Day Care Center. (3265 Views)

Ideas On How To Run A Creche / 7 Important Steps To Take In Establishing A New Profitable Business / How To Start A Day Care Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On Establishing A Creche And Day Care Center. by mubzay(f): 6:20pm On May 13, 2015
Hi everyone, your candid input on how I can go about in establishing a creche and day care center will be appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Re: Tips On Establishing A Creche And Day Care Center. by Pavore9: 8:12pm On May 13, 2015
mubzay:
Hi everyone, your candid input on how I can go about in establishing a creche and day care center will be appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation.

l believe these links would be helpful.

http://www.smallstarter.com/browse-ideas/home-and-personal-services/creche-and-daycare-services

https://www.nairaland.com/122793/how-setup-day-care-center

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/images/pageimages/downloadfiles/docs/DAY%20CARE%20CENTRE.pdf
Re: Tips On Establishing A Creche And Day Care Center. by mubzay(f): 9:56pm On May 13, 2015
Thank you so much. Its appreciated. I found the information useful to me. God bless you abundantly.
Re: Tips On Establishing A Creche And Day Care Center. by Pavore9: 6:15am On May 14, 2015
mubzay:
Thank you so much. Its appreciated. I found the information useful to me. God bless you abundantly.

Amen.
Re: Tips On Establishing A Creche And Day Care Center. by mubzay(f): 8:27am On May 14, 2015
@pavore9: Any idea on how to write a proposal for d creche? Cuz I need to meet wit someone who asked for it n am at loss. Thank u in anticipation.
Re: Tips On Establishing A Creche And Day Care Center. by Pavore9: 8:42am On May 14, 2015
mubzay:
@pavore9: Any idea on how to write a proposal for d creche? Cuz I need to meet wit someone who asked for it n am at loss. Thank u in anticipation.

l don't know about that but l do know there are Education consultants out there who can professionally package something for you out there. Please do not patronize people who couple up proposals from what they pick online but those who consults for already existing crèches!
Re: Tips On Establishing A Creche And Day Care Center. by mubzay(f): 7:30pm On May 14, 2015
Thank you so much.
Re: Tips On Establishing A Creche And Day Care Center. by docchuks(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2016
You can obtain a Day care center business plan & feasibility studies for ease of business.
Re: Tips On Establishing A Creche And Day Care Center. by ultrazone(m): 12:01am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Tips On Establishing A Creche And Day Care Center. by joeyreports: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Want to know how to start a daycare center in Nigeria? Get a Business plan on day care....
Re: Tips On Establishing A Creche And Day Care Center. by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2020
You will find a very brief but detailed article on how to setup a creche in Nigeria in the attached link
Re: Tips On Establishing A Creche And Day Care Center. by okitejoseph: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
This is one business that is simply beyond the money that the owner earns, when making inquiries on how to start a day care center in Nigeria or in any other country, money is usually the least on the list of things to gain, although the business comes with its own gains (Profits).
https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/creche/

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Invest In My Home Town And Hopefully Attract Attention; Any Ideas? / Urgent Answers Needed On Gtbank Credit Card / Contact Us Today For Your Corporate Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.