Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Do People Really Make Money Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do People Really Make Money Online? (3193 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task / Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
The MULTI-MILLION Dollar question: Do People Really Make Money Online?

The first mistake people make is thinking that people do not earn money online and that people really making money are the “Mark Zuckerbergs” and a host of others who own popular websites. YES! People do earn money online and not only the “Zuckerbergs”. Having that in mind that people do make money online, you then ask question “Can I Make Money Online To?” and if I can “How?”.

Yes baby, you can make money online too. The problem is How?

How To Make Money Online

I outline below ways to make money online and each way of making money is a category on its own which I will treat very well individual in future posts so you too can start earning in each category. However, earning online does not come easy. You’ve to do a lots of commitments, hard-work and investments. Personally, I earn an average of a $1000 monthly which of course is so small but its something and I am going to scale it. Enough said, below are ways to make money online.

Blog: Come on, what were you expecting? That I will tell you about some hidden treasure? Almost everyone has heard that you can make money off blogging but what are the key things to remember. Start a blog today; write at least two-three posts about a niche topic every week. Become an expert in it, and remember you are not going to make any money with this for the next six months or maybe even a year. Make a Facebook page to support the blog and Twitter, connect with other experts, and ask them to guest post on your blog. It may seem abstract now but in my future post you will learn everything I just said up there.
YouTube: If you were to tell me that you skip the pre roll ad on YouTube 100% of times I would beg to differ. Pre Roll ads are those video ads you see on YouTube when playing a video. Usually for every 1000 views you will end up making around 5$ if most of your views. Here also figure out a niche, have an idea? Execute. Upload. Take feedback, then repeat.
Freelancing: If there is something digital you can do like singing, writing, graphics and others then surely you can earn by freelancing online. Fiverr, peopleperhour, odesk are great platforms to start. Go over those sites and see a service you can render and start earning.
Affiliate Marketing: Think of affiliate marketing as commissioned-based sales. A company creates a product and commissions people to sell it for them in exchange for a percentage of the sale. Amazon, Best Buy and other major retail outlets have affiliate programs. That’s right, you can set up an account with say, Best Buy, start selling flat screen TVs, and earn about a 4% commission. It is the affiliate marketer’s job to send people to an offer to Best Buy, and if that prospect buys, they earn a commission.

Now, that is affiliate marketing at its very basic function.

I am pretty sure you knew or had heard about most of the things I have mentioned. So what’s stopping you? It really works. And people who ask what are the first steps to entrepreneurship, well here they are.
But as everything in life, and I repeat again, patience and persistence is what you need.

Source: http://www.itsalwaystech.com/2015/04/do-people-really-make-money-online/
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by newdawn09(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
I'm one of those making money online.
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
newdawn09:
I'm one of those making money online.
how do you do so bro
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by ultrazone(m): 1:40am On Apr 29, 2015
Yea, from ppc programs and info marketing.
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2015
philcupid:
how do you do so bro
I will be making more post on my blog so you can follow the blog. What I wrote up there may seem abstract if you are new..However, do not be scammed by people selling materials on how to make money online just follow the blog and you will get every secret they have been hiding from you.
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:12am On May 01, 2015
mrvance:
I will be making more post on my blog so you can follow the blog. What I wrote up there may seem abstract if you are new..However, do not be scammed by people selling materials on how to make money online just follow the blog and you will get every secret they have been hiding from you.
can I possibly contact you privately
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 4:23am On May 02, 2015
philcupid:
can I possibly contact you privately
of cos you can...
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:07am On May 02, 2015
mrvance:
of cos you can...
how do I,can you drop a contact or something, or you have other suggestions
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2015
philcupid:
how do I,can you drop a contact or something, or you have other suggestions
www.facebook.com/topboyz009
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 02, 2015
@ op, I'm intrsted in affiliate marketing and freelancing @ peopleperhour...pls can u gv me full details about this coz I want to venture asap..email: obiefule111@yahoo.com
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 6:16pm On May 02, 2015
frankyskyboi:
@ op, I'm intrsted in affiliate marketing and freelancing @ peopleperhour...pls can u gv me full details about this coz I want to venture asap..email: obiefule111@yahoo.com
Hello, I freelance on fiverr and there are lots of strategies to it and getting the hottest service to sell and deliver.
However, affiliate marketing(I do CPA) needs a lot of testing. No one will give you a working blueprint but I suggest you start with PPC to know which works best.
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2015
You can follow up this post and join me as we make money together

http://www.itsalwaystech.com/2015/05/the-plan-newbies-guide-to-make-money-online/
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 05, 2015
Yes we do oh....................
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2015
blogexpert:
Yes we do oh....................
Good and how much is your average earning monthly
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 5:40pm On May 05, 2015
blogexpert:
Great, that's for a start.
Dyu diversify?? Have you done affiliate marketing Join that blog bro and let's journey together..
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 05, 2015
Make money with bettin, visit www.betcleric.com . Thank me later
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 05, 2015
adenuga33:
Make money with bettin, visit www.betcleric.com . Thank me later
I went to your site but can't figure a from b cause I am not a sports betting dude. All the same, it was nice visiting.
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2015
I wouldn't venture into sports betting. Its risks are on a high side and it is not a Zero capital investment biz. However, if you follow a model which works then you can have a steady income daily.
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 06, 2015
blogexpert:
I went to your site but can't figure a from b cause I am not a sports betting dude. All the same, it was nice visiting.
huh..not my site tho
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by MCastle: 10:17am On May 06, 2015
adenuga33:
huh..not my site tho
i Make only 20k monthly online working1day per week (part-time) using whatsapp and facebook
ask me how? 08161333339.
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 06, 2015
MCastle:

i Make only 20k monthly online working1day per week (part-time) using whatsapp and facebook
ask me how? 08161333339.
I make more dan dat on a good day so wot r u talkin?
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2015
adenuga33:
I make more dan dat on a good day so wot r u talkin?
20k monthly?? Thats a meagre.. where you can make $3000 monthly at $100 per day.
Just follow a blueprint and you will do succeed.
Sometimes it takes someone to hold you by the hand to make money online and that's what I am offering free of charge. Thats why I created that blog so people can have a goal and complete actions every week and start earning online.
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2015
6th day of this month and 116 earned..

Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by xtopher124: 1:49pm On May 06, 2015
Yes. You can check here
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2015
New Action Plan added. Please check the blog to take your first step to earning online.
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by Tinkinguy(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2015
Online money making Yes its possible, if you join the right group with the right action.
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by softmind24: 3:59pm On May 06, 2015
all those guys running their mouth that I made #1M. A day are all fake, u may not believe me now but u will understand me better when u get into the real deal

1 Like

Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 4:11pm On May 06, 2015
softmind24:
all those guys running their mouth that I made #1M. A day are all fake, u may not believe me now but u will understand me better when u get into the real deal
Scammers have made internet businesses a hell for Nigerian and there are scams every where. For example look at that weeklyfix.com is a scam. I have a model I follow as I mentioned in that post and it is working and I did say we start with Zero Capital Investments so no one is asking for your money. We generate the money to scale up internet business online. You be suprised at the end of the timeframe when I saw you what we have got.
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by highbeeola(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2015
discover the secret of importation success and discover how to generate massive income
learn the art of importation from experts you cant get it wrong

Stop wasting precious time Online, Pocket extra Income while you surf the Net

http://wealtharenabiz.com/optin.html
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by Kangol99(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2015
I've been making money online, and i've been teaching others too.

3 basic things that are needed to make money online are:
1)A Website or blog
2)Your product or services
3)Traffic

I started making money online free of charge right from my blackberry fone.
If you are not making money online, you are missing alot.
You can check through my blog http://younginfopreneurs. to learn more.
Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by mrvance(m): 12:07pm On May 07, 2015
Kangol99:
I've been making money online, and i've been teaching others too.

3 basic things that are needed to make money online are:
1)A Website or blog
2)Your product or services
3)Traffic

I started making money online free of charge right from my blackberry fone.
If you are not making money online, you are missing alot.
You can check through my blog http://younginfopreneurs. to learn more.
Please if you want to advertise you can buy Nairaland ads. I want to help people here and thats what I am doing. At least be natural

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Open A Bank Account As An -18 And A Student / Billionaire Adebutu Kessington – Baba Ijebu Goes Bankrupt / How To Get An OPAY POS Instantly (nationwide Delivery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.