Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,811 members, 7,844,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” (17007 Views)

Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife / See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” by jay44(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2015
c as d lady fyn shaaaa! money good ooo
Re: Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” by ramdris(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2015
Poverty na bastard! see Oshiobaba wey i fine pass dey cruise lady wey fine pass mi.....
Re: Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” by dapsonlou(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2015
zoonermm:
I would have preffered if he married a nigerian, there are lots of beautiful naija ladies out there, i sense looting to ethopia things. I pray she knows that divorce is not an option.

When the Governor know poverty and materialism have turned 90% of our girls to runz girls. unofficial Asewo no way to tell the good from the bad. Even the good one are fake. Ethiopian girls sure pass. I dated one for 3 years in Atlanta. She cook, Clean, sexual and she had a good Job. The only problem she can't stop shopping.

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” by onwpaua20210(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2015
D guy man get good taste sha...... Osho bobo
Re: Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” by limolalikamaila: 12:57pm On May 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Non of my business embarassed embarassed
yeah since it is not a celebration of corruption
Re: Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2015
TDonald:
No. 6 : She's a Gold digger
and what are u digging Crude oil ?
Re: Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” by fareed69(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Non of my business embarassed embarassed

Bad Belle
Re: Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 15, 2015
And she left all the beautiful girls in Nigeria. Why can't he marry one of them? He just transfered Nigeri wealth.
Re: Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” by jamalchance(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
I tot she was cape verdan ?

2 Likes

Re: Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” by Ninibabe: 6:48pm On May 15, 2015
Jirate:
I am from Edo state and I wonder what sort of role she would be able to play in the politics of the state seeing that she so young and also a foreigner, rural women will avoid her like a plague, ……….my guess though.

The Babe don Pick Yahoo tinz!
Re: Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” by jumper524(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2015
buygala:
Moral of the story for all the Single 30+ ladies ..

The patient dog, most times, eats the fattest bone undecided

It isn't about how early you get married, but how well you do so smiley

GOD'S TIME IS INDEED THE BEST smiley

AND FOR ALL THOSE WHO WILL SCREAM 'GOLD-DIGGER'.... SWEAR BY SANGO'S CUTLASS THAT IF YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY OF MARRYING INTO WEALTH, YOU WILL SCORN IT AND JOYOUSLY EMBRACE POVERTY angry angry

what u said only happens to 1 in a million ladies.
And remember the fatest dog don't always eat the fatest bone i agree with you 10%

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edgal Remains Acting CP Lagos- Police High Command / Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Children To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.