Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja (23220 Views)

Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today / Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 13, 2015
ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by justdivine: 9:21pm On May 13, 2015
Hi
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by ibkgab001: 9:23pm On May 13, 2015
Get a life
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by eleko1: 9:25pm On May 13, 2015
Correction.Tanoids/saTANist are bunch of useless/clueless pipusad
MzJackBaueress:
I remember during Buhari's campaign when TANoids made mockery of Buhari when he went to Chatham house in England and he visited Tony Blair.

TANoids lied that Buhari never took pictures with Tony Blair and that it was a photoshop.

Just yesterday,Tony Blair visited Buhari at Defense House in Abuja.

TANoids are terrible people honestly!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by FitnessNigeria: 9:36pm On May 13, 2015
The colonial masters have gathered again to take the little that we have.

Tony Blair that is hated in UK is the one some people celebrate in Nigeria
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by klax(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2015
So damn what
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by olapluto(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2015
This picture makes me remember that clown called Ayedee. making up imaginary things in the run up to elections. He managed to make money off gullible GEJ and PDP sha.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 13, 2015
tinuolababy:
This Bukola handsome sha
sugarbaby?
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by xreal: 9:58pm On May 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I remember during Buhari's campaign when TANoids made mockery of Buhari when he went to Chatham house in England and he visited Tony Blair.

TANoids lied that Buhari never took pictures with Tony Blair and that it was a photoshop.

they (Tanoids) are all dumb now.

Really, I can feel CHANGE, even before May 29.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by xreal: 10:02pm On May 13, 2015
dajamumu:
kwara Godfather

no be lie.

Sai Leader!

i laugh in ilorin accent
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by yomanovic: 10:10pm On May 13, 2015
owobokiri:
All of them are gleefully taking pictures with Mr Blaire like my four year old will do with a father christmass. Nigerias political elite now needs British/western validation before they can feel comfortable in their skin! I don't know whether this is a sign of habitual inferiority complex or not but what has become very self evident is the fact that in their desperation to solidify the hausa-fulani/Yoruba political dominance in Nigeria, politicians from this part of the country have more or else smuggled Nigeria back into colonialism. . Unleashing a very anti nigerian brand of politicking that neglects the ordinary Nigerian while auctioning off this countrys economic assets to western multi nationals. We are more or else a colony my people. . , beholden to the whimps of our western overlords ably represented by some empty politicians always excited at the prospect of exchanging a handshake with any prominent western politician of 'note'. Zik of Africa must be spinning in his grave.

You mean saTANic SaTANoids?
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 10:15pm On May 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

yomanovic:

You mean saTANic SaTANoids?
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by skullbaba: 10:22pm On May 13, 2015
Bro you started well until tribalism enter your brain. Didn't your stupid yes stupid Zik not a british agents, isn't Ojukwu father a britisg puppet to exploit Nigeria wealth to britain. All our leaders are guilty of seeking western recognition including GEJ that said America will because it is their money, didn't he seek Obama recognition before coming out to contest in 2011. I am a tribalist but you are a bigger one because you wake it in me. Insteafor both of us to join hands together to question our leaders who ise divide and rule tactics on is we are abusing tribe. All tribes are part of Nigeria problem and it is going to be All of us that will make her great. One Nation One people
akigbemaru:
All of them are gleefully taking pictures with Mr Blaire like my four year old will do with a father christmass. Nigerias political elite now needs British/western validation before they can feel comfortable in their skin! I don't know whether this is a sign of habitual inferiority complex or not but what has become very self evident is the fact that in their desperation to solidify the hausa-fulani/Yoruba political dominance in Nigeria, politicians from this part of the country have more or else smuggled Nigeria back into colonialism. . Unleashing a very anti nigerian brand of politicking that neglects the ordinary Nigerian while auctioning off this countrys economic assets to western multi nationals. We are more or else a colony my people. . , beholden to the whimps of our western overlords ably represented by some empty politicians always excited at the prospect of exchanging a handshake with any prominent western politician of 'note'. Zik of Africa must be spinning in his grave.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by redcliff: 10:22pm On May 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by meryln(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2015
Awwww....Uncle Tony Flair blair.
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by mbulela: 10:35pm On May 13, 2015
eleko1:
sad did he think tony isnt aware that he's a crooksad
Tony is a bigger crook.
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 13, 2015
zekki:
Our next senate president Omo nla , Omo Wa, Omo ilorin.
chai, no wonder you peole are still under the Saraki family slavery,una go suffer tire.Omo yin ko.

NB- Am also a kwaran
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by temitope28(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

What is Tanoids÷ it is a name of animal,place,object,or things
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by omarky(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2015
owobokiri:

Bad Belle!! Gbe enu buruku e soun jor........ Mofo!!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by NobleG1(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2015
Blair is a war criminal like his friend Bush.
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by Forwetinnah: 11:31pm On May 13, 2015
Tony Blair having a private meeting with a thief. ...to what end? These are the people labelling African politicians as corrupt yet you constantly see them with the so called "corrupt African politicians"
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by Forwetinnah: 11:33pm On May 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Even Blair's people denied the visit as he was in the middle East as at the time, why are you then shouting "Tanoids"
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by Lexusgs430: 11:42pm On May 13, 2015
All this old rogues trying to wear new saints clothes!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by gmemdee(m): 11:46pm On May 13, 2015
who cares. Blair is a has been and is seeking who to dupe with his influence peddling.
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by dotna(m): 2:13am On May 14, 2015
He look like an In coming Senate leader
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by Babacele: 2:54am On May 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

hmmm saTANoids?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by tabolaji: 7:51am On May 14, 2015
owobokiri:

wonder why you people always base your comments on sentiments. Blair was in Abuja and not Saraki in London. suddenly, its a taboo to take pictures or hold meetings with other countries executives! If APC government is to solidify hausa-fulani/Yoruba political dominance in Nigeria, does that mean PDP has been surpressing it?

i can tell you that have not benefitted from any political party, and am sure neither have you. Yet, we never ceased to support those that doesnt even know that we exist nor cares for our needs.

Please my dear, let's leave sentiments alone and see how we can support the new government to succeed cos thats wht we desire as a nation!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2015
tabolaji:

wonder why you people always base your comments on sentiments. Blair was in Abuja and not Saraki in London. suddenly, its a taboo to take pictures or hold meetings with other countries executives! If APC government is to solidify hausa-fulani/Yoruba political dominance in Nigeria, does that mean PDP has been surpressing it?

i can tell you that have not benefitted from any political party, and am sure neither have you. Yet, we never ceased to support those that doesnt even know that we exist nor cares for our needs.

Please my dear, let's leave sentiments alone and see how we can support the new government to succeed cos thats wht we desire as a nation!

But buharis presidency is nothing but a flagrant triumph of medieval sentiments. .
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by teebaxy(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2015
tinuolababy:
This Bukola handsome sha
u need to see his sister, sen. gbemisola. she is an epitom of beauty
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by tp10: 8:44am On May 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Even Blair's people denied the visit as he was in the middle East as at the time, why are you then shouting "Tanoids"

Una still dey deceive una sef.e Pele o.
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by Buzzj17: 8:49am On May 14, 2015
Amaechi too was with Tony Blair

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by tinuolababy(f): 8:59am On May 14, 2015
teebaxy:
u need to see his sister, sen. gbemisola. she is an epitom of beauty

I know dear grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hundreds Flee As Boko Haram Guns Down Villagers In Yobe / Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody / Osinbajo, Kyari Meet With Military Chiefs Behind Closed-Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.