Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think (48342 Views)

NYSC Photo Of Tboss Got Nigerians Saying She "Looked Older" / If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast / Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by fuckshit: 12:56pm On May 17, 2015
oyin17:

fuckshit so you be old man
a big fυςking YES; grin grin
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by fuckshit: 1:01pm On May 17, 2015
lestat:

Wow fuçking nostalgic.
fυςk!!! in fυςking agreement grin grin
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Yippsy(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2015
joseph1832:
That's Sledge Hammer.
yes sledge hammer
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 17, 2015
fuckshit:
yea, do fυςking agree grin grin
Ma nigga fvckshit
Where the fvck have u been?
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by fuckshit: 1:06pm On May 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ma nigga fvckshit
Where the fvck have u been?
been fυςking having fun grin grin
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Abduletudaye(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2015
missexcel01:

Slegde hammer (3ce) trust me, I know what I'm doing! Men I so loved that Sitcom lol

hehehe...na so....Hammer!!!! like his boss will also shout his name...cheesy
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Yeah, it was pronunced as Rakel

Yeah
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 1:24pm On May 17, 2015
Zuluzulu:
Dragon 2 and Shumuel......I feel you guys. E be like say una don already be uncle those period in reference.

Lol, nooo just that i wasn't restricted from watching Tv, i gat good grades now, so there was no need
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by simdam500(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2015
Is that "Jun gun Pyo'!?? undecided
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by saxoholic1(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2015
I watched this series well well!! And I also watched DANGER MOUSE and SUPER TED
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Zuluzulu(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2015
shumuel:

Lol, nooo just that i wasn't restricted from watching Tv, i gat good grades now, so there was no need

Yea bro. God bless that our generation & others too. lol
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2015
Zuluzulu:

Yea bro. God bless that our generation & others too. lol

Amen bro, Amen

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Zuluzulu(m): 2:30pm On May 17, 2015
Let me sign out with this

2 Likes

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 17, 2015
ogorkojo:

Africa magic ke? I nor sabi watch film again sef. I dey take days dey watch only one movie. Except say na reality shows dem or comedy
if I believe you make I melt except you no be girl.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 17, 2015
shumuel:

I heard it was NTA that filed a complain against the SA Tv channel, that they were not registered but i believe their real reason was because them most had been lossing ratings to all the
channels showing it then, they won the case and they had to stop airing & linking to the Tv channel.
xo na NTA bad belele rub me of rratt experience.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 17, 2015
Lacomus:
if I believe you make I melt except you no be girl.
U must not believe am sha, but na d truth b dat.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2015
Lacomus:
xo na NTA bad belele rub me of rratt experience.

i tell you
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by texanomaly(f): 3:32pm On May 17, 2015
Never heard of it. Isn't this guy from the original Sar Wars movies? He looks like that bounty hunter guy.

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by texanomaly(f): 3:37pm On May 17, 2015
Zuluzulu:
Let me sign out with this

Lol...Fragle Rock!

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 17, 2015
ayoolanr:

It's Rent-A-Ghost! Bushman grin
Thank you TUSHMAN, but wait are you a brother to orubébé . . . Who doesnt know how to behave and express his opinion or observation with soundness of mind ?
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by RGem(f): 9:26pm On May 17, 2015
bjhaid:
who remembered dis?

I sure remember, trust me I knw what am doing. Can't forget wild rose too.

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by tottinova: 10:31pm On May 17, 2015
Abduletudaye:
The series was titled 'SuperForce'....if you have watched this, then you are over old cheesy grin...but if you didn't, chai you missed as a kid ooo. cheesy

And if you didn't know, this figure below wan resemble olden robocop... grin

superforce wey dey spark like my street transformer, if I be superforce enemy I go just pour am water cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by nnamokenna(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2015
Peeps that can, fill the dots:

"From days of long ago, from uncharted regions of the solar system, comes a legend. The legend of,..........
As ........'s legend grew peace settled across the galaxy.
On planet Earth a new galaxy alliance was formed and together with the good people of the galaxy, they maintained peace across the galaxy until a new, powerful menace threatened the galaxy.
........ was needed once more.
This is the story about a super force of space explorers, specially trained and sent to bring back the legend of........, DEFENDER OF THE GALAXY."

I am sure some peeps would be like, "What u talking about, Willis?" Those good ol' days! Damn, I miss those days.

2 Likes

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by sixtus3606(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2015
ovide birdman silverhawk ghost busters oliver twist things fall apart tales by moonlight rental ghost sledge hammer voltron sesame street incredible hawk no one but you

dem yakpa sha!!! aswear na me enjoy childhood pass...*mummy and daddy* under staircase cheesy well...i be papa now lol tongue wink
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by donescalante: 7:05am On May 18, 2015
troy20:
zero

Terrahawks! Damn, man don old o wink
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by nnamdiosu(m): 7:46am On May 18, 2015
shumuel:

Lol, Let me guess ''Indomie generation''

coz anyone from the 70s - 80s should know ''Different World''

*singing* ...its a different world, uoooo, from where u come from, . dwanye was the black dude with glasses that liked women. Samantha the fair fine girl. mennnn I miss d '90s sha.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 8:17am On May 18, 2015
nnamdiosu:

*singing* ...its a different world, uoooo, from where u come from, . dwanye was the black dude with glasses that liked women. Samantha the fair fine girl. mennnn I miss d '90s sha.

Yeah man, and they are all so old now, saw them in some couple of movies especially Season films
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by kimco(m): 11:40am On May 18, 2015
Abduletudaye:

wow! sharp brain..thats why i love ladies...i think they must have modified to that line to use it in terminator..

lol was terminator not released in 1983/84
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by troy20(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2015
donescalante:

Terrahawks! Damn, man don old o wink
Yea you know how much that shapped us? Ovid and the gang, captain scarlet...just seem almost like yesterday and I was just smiling as I read through the thread.childhood is what you never get back if you didn't live them well then.people with bad memories of theirs or who didn't live them well enough are subconsiously ever finding to fill the void-and yea,who was it that said "if carry your chilhood along with you,you'll never grow old"
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by timmilehin(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2015
Casper.. the friendly Ghost. and the old robin hood. When the enemy shot him an arrow at the mountain top. everybody for my primary 4 class dey bad mood throughout that week. lol chai.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by internetpo(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2015
Arh the good old days.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by internetpo(m): 11:13pm On May 19, 2015
Great memories

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto / Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot / #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.