Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think (48344 Views)

NYSC Photo Of Tboss Got Nigerians Saying She "Looked Older" / If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast / Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Alao96(m): 12:28am On May 17, 2015
Una don old..... Infact na over old age dy kill una..... See d graphics sef....
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:29am On May 17, 2015
I remember wen I do watch it on kwara TV.....me self don old o

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by deebrain(m): 12:37am On May 17, 2015
Yes ke!

The stuff that beat the RoboCop hype.
Remember the episode that Zack had to go against the ambitious Frank stone...
Remember Nepa taking light on one episode... Man cry like something O.

Indomie generation, your tv is crap.

2 Likes

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by AustinBlinks(m): 12:38am On May 17, 2015
Lolz, i dan old o. i watched this on NTA
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by fzero: 12:39am On May 17, 2015
Enoquin:
Superforce will be right back!
babe ur head is valid jare.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by greggng: 12:42am On May 17, 2015
how about famous five?
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Zuluzulu(m): 12:50am On May 17, 2015
If you watched "Pot of Life" here, hands up.

Fraggle Rock?....Terra Hawks?....

Where are the "Sunday Martinee" crew

The products of Kiddi Vision 101......come and rep!

3 Likes

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by moonraker(m): 12:51am On May 17, 2015
OMFG

Lol

I am truly old.

Superforce, Rental ghost, Some mothers who have them (aka Mr Spencer) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 12:55am On May 17, 2015
Lacomus:
I watched ghost buster, Godzilla, Samari X not these ones.

Those ones na recent once na. I don't know this one (super force). But I do know superTed, Danger Mouse, Pink Panther and Voltron - the defender of the universe

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 12:56am On May 17, 2015
Chai! See Super force o! Can't forget Zack Stone and the annoying Frank Stone, who I hated so much.

Damn, the 90s was super-cool. NTA2 Channel 5 and NTA Channel 10 rocked back then.

3 Likes

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by samshoz(m): 12:56am On May 17, 2015
P.s I love you, Secrets of the sand, The rich also cry, Wild Rose, The Bold and beautiful, Doctor who, Super ted, Jimbo, Super ted, Voltron, Sesame street, Frago rock, Halo Halo(English comedy with Hitler/German setting). etc.

2 Likes

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by madjune(m): 12:56am On May 17, 2015
byteHead:
How about these
1. Moonlighting

2. Dempsey and makepeace

I remember "moonlighting" in the 80s.
Starred Bruce Willis and that pretty woman.
Also, Dempsey and Makepeace. But, till today I can't ever recollect understanding any word said in any episode.
The show bored one to the last minute.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 12:58am On May 17, 2015
drylman:
Op you should add, Sledge Hammer(Trust me i know what i am doing),
Rental Ghost , Doctor WHO and Robin hood.
Yet to marry o

Lol! Sledge Hammer! After all the "trust me I know wat I am doing" he ends up doing rubbish, only to be saved by someone else.

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by madjune(m): 12:59am On May 17, 2015
cnario:
Chai! See Super force o! Can't forget Zack Stone and the annoying Frank Stone, who I hated so much.

Damn, the 90s was super-cool. NTA2 Channel 5 and NTA Channel 10 rocked back then.

Do you remember "Devil dog-the hound of hell" on NTA2 lagos in 1989?

They nearly killed the movie in overplay.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by OKNkanu(m): 12:59am On May 17, 2015
Wetin dey happen here self??
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by moonraker(m): 1:01am On May 17, 2015
Anyone remember Jake and the fatman??

5 Likes

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 1:02am On May 17, 2015
vfactor:

Those ones na recent once na. I don't know this one (super force). But I do know superTed, Danger Mouse, Pink Panther and Voltron - the defender of the universe

What about Ovide Video, Thunder Sub, Mule and his Friends, Biker Mice from Mars, Dodo, Silver Hawks, Spiderman and his Amzing Friends, Tele Match, Rent-a-Ghost, Speed Racer (early days of AIT).

5 Likes

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by encryptjay(m): 1:02am On May 17, 2015
Don't know this one fa. Hearing the name for the first time sad
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by madjune(m): 1:03am On May 17, 2015
Ishilove:

We are five years away from 2020, yet we still don't have all those idiotic technology portrayed in the show.

We have them. Boko haram has been using some of them...and, do you rem how bin laden was found out?
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 1:04am On May 17, 2015
cnario:

What about Ovide Video, Thunder Sub, Mule and his Friends, Bike Mice, Dodo, Silver Hawks, Spiderman and his Amzing Friends, Tele Match, Rent-a-Ghost, Speed Racer (early days of AIT).

Biker mice, fantastic 4, dungeons and dragons, pinky and d brain!

Then this comedy series, family matters
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by scobaba: 1:12am On May 17, 2015
Dat guy wey no get power until e wear ds him plenty iron. E go come activate sometyn like electric shock for him body. come dey form don.

2 Likes

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by jmaine: 1:13am On May 17, 2015
byteHead:
How about these
1. Moonlighting

2. Dempsey and makepeace

Na you sure pass . . .Though I was quite young but I remember this so well . . . .No be 80's steez be this level . . . . .
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by ArtistA: 1:14am On May 17, 2015
Man don old finally o! cry and still single after experiencing all this cheesy

I was waiting for someone to mention one of the old soap operas that was my best.

*Isaura the slave girl* or Escrava Isaura with the likes of Isaura and the evil senior leoncio

I die and resurrect whenever I watch an episode of this soap.

I even have the theme song in my phone embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by joseph1832(m): 1:16am On May 17, 2015
Ishilove:
Wow! I was thinking of this show just this morning. It was canceled after two seasons, or so I think.

I remember having a huge crush on Zack Stone grin

"In year 2020, times are tough, but this man's tougher"

"Superforce will be right back!!"
cheesy

Hmm. Interesting. You were around during those days. Nice to know you don't fall under the indomie generation.

forreelinc:
Best episodes were
1. When zack had to travel to the past to kill some grey haired cyborg that killed his black friend
2. The last episode when zack died

It was a dumb concept but when I was lil that was my shiit another crazy series was night rider
Man it was so cool they tried a reboot
Actually Zack didn't die. He was brought back to life, by one of his psychic female friends. He came back stronger and with psychic powers . As strong as 10 men, he could see things before they happen. He became the perfect combination of Man, Machine and Spirit.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by jmaine: 1:18am On May 17, 2015
Abumadea:
You should add wonder woman. The woman that spin, explodes and changes into another woman. Those days my dad would lock the TV with the key( those black and white TV with two sliding doors) and my brothers will open it with a pen cover. But, me I don marry Oo and I don born pikin.

All those Sanyo and President TV . . . . . . But our own bin be colour . . .All those colour wey be say na pink dey dominate the colour hue . . . .
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Yippsy(m): 1:20am On May 17, 2015
Trust me, I know what am doing...rolls gun nd shoots..lol
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by joseph1832(m): 1:22am On May 17, 2015
cnario:

What about Ovide Video, Thunder Sub, Mule and his Friends, Biker Mice from Mars, Dodo, Silver Hawks, Spiderman and his Amzing Friends, Tele Match, Rent-a-Ghost, Speed Racer (early days of AIT).

Dude are you serious about the embolden? AIT showed this cartoons? Dude it was all NTA. AIT didn't show squat!.

Even LTV/LWT tried. They showed captain scarlet, captain planet, the centurions, thundarr the barbarian and Captain Power and the soldiers of the future!.

Men I miss those days....

2 Likes

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by joseph1832(m): 1:22am On May 17, 2015
Yippsy:
Trust me, I know what am doing...rolls gun nd shoots..lol
That's Sledge Hammer.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 1:29am On May 17, 2015
drylman:
Op you should add, Sledge Hammer(Trust me i know what i am doing),
Rental Ghost , Doctor WHO and Robin hood.
Yet to marry o

It's Rent-A-Ghost! Bushman grin

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by joseph1832(m): 1:30am On May 17, 2015
Ishilove:

FX2 grin
Actually FX Spinner was his name. The dude in the box was Mr H formerly known as EB Hungerford before he was murdered.

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 1:32am On May 17, 2015
aieromon:
NTA 2 Channel 5 nostalgia

Your reach out station, NTA twoooooooooooooo, NTA twoooooooooooo channel Fiiiiiiveeee

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto / Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot / #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.