Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,879 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones (1539 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies / My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 13, 2015
A lot of you are curious about this. I apologized for 3 main reasons:

1. After putting up the post I got 2 calls just before it was placed on Front Page. I won't reveal who or what the callers were about, but one thing I can say is that those callers were very offended and angry. The second caller was very furious when the post what placed on the Front page.

2. I made some errors in my post which I could not edit any more since it was already on Front page, and I did not want to be associated with false information.

3. I did not want to kill the spirit of the fight against corruption championed by General Mohammadu Buhari and not Ben Murray Bruce.

Thank you!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by spongeisback: 11:17pm On May 13, 2015
The moment when 2 of the biggest attention seekers on nairaland are on the same thread...

21 Likes

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by adamskutty(m): 11:19pm On May 13, 2015
grin grin

GMB MY HEROOO

FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL

AMAECHI MY NIGGA

JONAD@FT MY PUPPET

FAYOSE MY HOUSE BOY

WIKE MY TOY

PATIENCE MY BODY GUARD. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 11:20pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by abduljabbar4(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2015
Mehn don't you think its too much? You want ur post to hit front page 3 times? Anyway, you are one of my favourite nairalanders sha.

1 Like

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by Princecalm(m): 11:28pm On May 13, 2015
Stories
Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by fritiyo: 11:29pm On May 13, 2015
People are still wasting time calling u. bro u need apc med care

3 Likes

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:34pm On May 13, 2015
Your apology wont change anything, you have spoken your mind

1 Like

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by chaberry(m): 11:36pm On May 13, 2015
Kai, this dude 2much like attention
cramjones:
1. After putting up the post I got 2 calls just before it was placed on Front Page. I won't reveal who or what the callers were about, but one thing I can say is that those callers were very offended and angry. The second caller was very furious when the post what placed on the Front page.
2. I made some errors in my post which I could not edit any more since it was already on Front page, and I did not want to be associated with false information.
3. I did not want to kill the spirit of the fight against corruption championed by General Mohammadu Buhari and not Ben Murray Bruce.
Thank you!
-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by idupaul: 11:39pm On May 13, 2015
FFK did ur Igbo babe travel today? Huh?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 11:57pm On May 13, 2015
Apart from the op being a gender confused entity, he's also suffering from ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER (ADD) Dude needs serious help

1 Like

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by Glowstone(m): 12:38am On May 14, 2015
Brother which kind weed you d smoke, maybe the same one Lai muhammed the smoke undecided
Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by leuelliot(m): 12:40am On May 14, 2015
OP words won't cut it here. we need a 3 hour video of you rolling on the floor saying "i will not do it again" tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by okonja(m): 12:48am On May 14, 2015
cramjones:

Thank you!

-CramJones

Hey man, you have apologized, you don't need to tell us why?...or else I count all as an attention seeking undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by kodded(m): 12:57am On May 14, 2015
yeye attention seeker angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by REMMEI(m): 1:00am On May 14, 2015
cry
Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:01am On May 14, 2015
spongeisback:
The moment when 2 of the biggest attention seekers on nairaland are on the same thread...
Phahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by REMMEI(m): 1:01am On May 14, 2015
Mtchewww!..

Who dey model this guy role please?..

You really need to sleep.
Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by tunex23: 1:21am On May 14, 2015
Next time make sure you do your research well, before posting
Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by cy4cent(f): 4:55am On May 14, 2015
From what you posted ,about receiving a call from 2 people are you trying to say you were blackmailed to apologize?
what is the essence of including that in your so called apology stunt?

I use to think that moniker belonged to one mature person, but stuffs I have seen in the recent past emanating from that moniker stinks of immaturity!
SMH

3 Likes

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by bolaino(m): 6:21am On May 14, 2015
cramjones:

Thank you!

-CramJones
You are an Anarchist.
Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by omenka(m): 6:39am On May 14, 2015
idupaul:
FFK did ur Igbo babe travel today? Huh?
You guys make this dude feel too important calling him FFK. Why on earth do you people think this is FFK?? Na wa for una oo. His diction alone is a dead giveaway (and don't go thinking it is simply a decoy).

3 Likes

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by omenka(m): 6:41am On May 14, 2015
cy4cent:
From what you posted ,about receiving a call from 2 people are you trying to say you were blackmailed to apologize?
what is the essence of including that in your so called apology stunt?

I use to think that moniker belonged to one mature person, but stuffs I have seen in the recent past emanating from that moniker stinks of immaturity!
SMH
He's a nobody but a regular hustler trying too hard to deceive some nairalanders into believing he's FFK or has close ties to the people at the centre. Total bullucks. He makes me sick.

1 Like

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by TheFilmmaker: 6:42am On May 14, 2015
cramjones:

Thank you!

-CramJones

Na lie. How did they got your number?
Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by free2ryhme: 7:04am On May 14, 2015
cramjones:

Thank you!

-CramJones

Attention seeker

This will ot make frontpage

2 Likes

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by Caracta(f): 7:05am On May 14, 2015
Open another thread to explain the first point. On this topic alone, I expect not less than 6 threads from you.

Entertain us.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:15am On May 14, 2015
Brother, what is your aim/purpose/target?

Where you sent?

Like seriously, on one subject, 3 topics have already been created.

Front page grin grin?

U ain't serious.

1 Like

Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:49am On May 14, 2015
..Now this Is getting more interesting...
Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:15am On May 14, 2015
cramjones:

Thank you!

-CramJones

Then stop acting so fast.

Corruption must be dealt with in Nigeria and it starts with one determined mind. If Ben, a senator elect is asking for his salaries and that of his colleagues to be slashed, he has a good heart for the masses.
Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:16am On May 14, 2015
spongeisback:

Hehehe
Re: Why I Quickly Apologized On Murray Bruce - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:17am On May 14, 2015
leuelliot:
OP words won't cut it here. we need a 3 hour video of you rolling on the floor saying "i will not do it again" tongue

Exactly.

He needs to be flogged too

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Took N200 Million Cash A Day To Handover / Bombs Are Back - Economist / Throwback Picture Of Gen Yakubu Gowon On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.