Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. (36734 Views)

Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime / PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by gboly3190(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2015
Clerverly:

Not only going to Jail! The money must be recovered or they should be publicly executed, using anti aircraft tanks! Rogues!

Where is That Norhern Korea's Leader, when you need him?
Seconded

1 Like

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by philips70(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2015
woodcook:
My dear I suppose you should reread what she said again. FGN according to her will borrow money to pay salaries which forms part of recurrent expenditure not to pay backlog. As per states am sure you read what GMB told Okorocha when the issue of bail out came up.

My dear I think the federal government should quit shifting blames of the failure of our economy to states. If all is well with the FG and some few states are just suffering because of mismanagement then we will understand. I am not an APC member, I do not worship anyone and will be happy to see anyone who have misused state power to enrich himself in jail be it in APC or PDP. Yet it is common knowledge the PDP led FG have driven and crashed our financial Maybach and Ogbeni Aregbesola who many scream his name here is not the cause. If APC led FG does the same in the next 4, 8, 16 years we will all sing the same song.

3 Likes

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by bigmo1(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2015
phyllosilicate:
#BringBackOurMoney.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by chernest2002: 9:36am On May 14, 2015
Sanusi is just forming troubles as he is used to,he is now emir and auditor,all Nigeria leaders are either ignorant of their jobs or criminals,from balewa/azikiwe to gej/sambo.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by AfroBlue(m): 9:37am On May 14, 2015
i think more banks around the globe should follow the UAE template but we know they won't because of their criminal complicity. A new administration doesn't have the resources to track down off-shore shenanigans of these looting pirates. one example, the nnpc lady thumbed her nose at journalists trying to discover the facts of her purported real estate investment in Austria a few years ago. imagine trying to track down the dealings of hundreds of crooks and 20 to 50 billion.

the best policy would be to clean up the books beginning on Democracy Day and go forward with a clean slate.

Nigeria: Dubai Banks Order Closure of Nigerians' Accounts

By Phillip Oladunjoye and Bamidele Ogunwusi

Lagos — A diplomatic row seems imminent between the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Nigeria, following a directive by the country's central bank prohibiting Nigerians who do not work there from operating accounts in any branch of their local or foreign banks.

Nigerian journalist, Fidelis Mbah, disclosed this on Thursday May 7, 2015 with a series of tweets on his twitter handle, even as observers believe the move is partly to check money laundering activities of Nigerian politicians, a situation they say, has become common.

According to Mbah, those affected by the new policy include Nigerian politicians, students and business operators in the UAE.

Already, he continued, UAE banks have sent out notices to some of those affected, informing them that their accounts in the country's commercial capital have been closed without further explanation.

Continuing, he said "some Nigerian politicians have been hiding under the pretext of paying children school fees to smuggle millions of dollars into the UAE."

To signpost the seriousness attached to the directive, all such Nigerians whose accounts were closed following the policy, have been issued cheques equivalent to the amount they have in their accounts.

Also, all account holders reportedly have five working days to cash their monies or forfeit them.

Reacting, Director General of the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI), Muda Yusuf, told Daily Independent on telephone, Thursday night, that the decision is commendable, as must have resulted from a realisation by the UAE monetary authorities that so much slush funds laundered globally flow through Dubai, a major financial hub. This, he noted, is why there is the possibility that corrupt people would want to take money from their countries and put it there before now.

He said the decision would bring sanity to the movement of funds globally, noting that the way to curb corruption is to holistically check the movement of money.

He also noted that unlike in the U.S and in Europe where it has become difficult to move money around, all attention has been on taking such funds to Dubai. But since it is becoming difficult to take the money to there now, "we should now see how they will launder it locally.

"The tighter it is for them the better for all of us," Yusuf enthused.

Kehinde Phillip, a chartered accountant, also welcomes the development, as "it will be to the advantage of our country. Stacking money in another country will add pressure to the U.S Dollar.

"With the new measure, Nigeria will be able to conserve more foreign exchange to the benefit of its citizens," he said.

For Anor Anyanwu, former Executive Director of Mainstreet Bank, the action would affect "those who are not clean and I believed that before such a decision should be taken, the authorities in Dubai would have done their due diligence and 'Know-Your-Customer (KYC). Those whose money are clean should not fear, but those involved in illegitimate activities" are the targets.

When asked what the government of Nigerians should do as a follow up action, Anyanwu said the Federal Government can request from the UAE authorities the list of its citizens involved, "I am sure that those involved may have stolen the money from government. Though, it may take a long time to do this, considering the laws in Dubai, but I am sure the country can benefit from it too."

He, however, stated that some banks in the country also routinely conduct such KYC exercise and take drastic steps too.

Responding, Rasheed Alao, a lecturer of Economics at the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, said the decision is welcome, at a time Nigerians are expecting the incoming government of Muhammadu Buhari to fight corruption.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/05/dubai-banks-order-closure-nigerians-accounts/

1 Like

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by bigmo1(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2015
Now I now why Jonathan made Sanusi (his supposed enemy) a Pro-chancellor.
Now I know why Dieziani went to Abdulsalam's house and even tried to seduce the old Man.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Nobody: 9:46am On May 14, 2015
NNPC on one side,NPA which has all along been controlled by the northerners on the other. The level of corruption in Nigerian Ports Authority Plc is something else. If GMB wants to be sincere with Nigerians, NNPC,NPA,NIS and civil service commission should be probe.d

1 Like

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by mbulela: 9:52am On May 14, 2015
@naijababe, come and see another exposition on the goats and yam. The yam eaters will never cease to amaze mallam. We need a lion to address this set of goats before another set of goats are assigned to the barn. No other option.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Nobody: 9:52am On May 14, 2015
philips70:

My dear I think the federal government should quit shifting blames of the failure of our economy to states. If all is well with the FG and some few states are just suffering because of mismanagement then we will understand. I am not an APC member, I do not worship anyone and will be happy to see anyone who have misused state power to enrich himself in jail be it in APC or PDP. Yet it is common knowledge the PDP led FG have driven and crashed our financial Maybach and Ogbeni Aregbesola who many scream his name here is not the cause. If APC led FG does the same in the next 4, 8, 16 years we will all sing the same song.
I understand your position but I wanted you to open this line of discourse. Be it APC or PDP as long as we only blame the FG without calling to order the state and local goverments as well as our various representatives nothing is going to change. FG gave to the states what due to them, the states went on jamborine with it and FG becomes the fall guy. In as much as GEJ performed below expectation it will be inhumane and unfair and unjust to blame him for the inability of a state government to pay salary, when all allocation due to the state as been remitted to the state. The funny thing is that all the underperforming governors and rep members are shifting their blames to GEJ given that he is now 'caused' of all our miseries according to the masses
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Akinrogun(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Sanusi is an ìdiot

3 Likes

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:54am On May 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

The royal fool was even confused and would be an unreliable witness in court. He started with $49 billion, then jumped down to $10 billion before going up again to $20 billion. I wonder how such an unstable character was appointed to head the apex bank
its through NEPOTISM.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by anonimi: 10:01am On May 14, 2015
philips70:
If nobody goes to jail on account of this missing monies that will be the end of Buhari and APC in 2019. The biggest reason they will be booted out.

Does that include sanusi's tenure at CBN or he is excluded by Misitah Integrity Buhari of selective persecution

Kachi188:

Jonathan Queries Sanusi Over 22 Fraudulent Act Discovered At CBN
04 January 2014

President Goodluck Jonathan has queried the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, over various infractions
detected in the apex bank’s 2012 audited account.

The query, which covered 22 issues bordering on massive fraud at the bank, was sent to the governor on May 6 and the response, though expected back on May 8, was submitted to the President on May 21.

The query of the bank’s account, which its auditors, Ernst and Young, passed without officially signing, with only a comment that it complies with the CBN Act, covers issues such as investment of a huge amount of money in an Islamic bank in Malaysia without any guarantee of its generating returns.

Others are write-off of about N3.5 billion CBN staff housing loan and the donation of about one billion naira to a political party to open up offices across the country. This donation, which was given under the special access item in the account, is believed to be geared towards furthering Sanusi’s alleged political ambition in the 2015 general elections.

The query touched other issues such as refusal of the apex bank to consolidate in its account, the trillion debt owed by the Asset Management Company, AMCON, and the non-disclosure of the total liabilities through the bond floated by the company.

The governor was also asked to explain the discrepancies noted in the 2012 account regarding the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company, a subsidiary of the apex bank.

Other issues include the controversial donations made to some higher institutions in the country. Investigations have shown that some of the donations were inflated in the bank’s books For example, while the Bayero University Kano, BUK, was said to have collected N4billion, the school authorities claimed it got only N1billion. shocked shocked

The apex bank’s account became suspicious when the governor refused to submit it to the Financial Reporting Council, FRC, the body with the mandate to ascertain the compliance of companies with accounting standards, and the International Financial Reporting Standards, IFRS.
Rather than submitting it to the body, the governor requested for seven years’ grace for the CBN to comply with FRC stipulations.

The audit report of the account, which was submitted directly to the President, was later forwarded to the economic adviser to the President for his appraisal. The official okay the account and noted that it complied with the CBN Act. However, unhappy with the economic adviser’s comment, Jonathan returned the report to him and drew his attention to the refusal of the auditor to sign the account.

An official of Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria, ICAN, told our reporter that an audit report is worthless when it does not carry the signature of the auditor. This is not the first time the CBN account will be open to scrutiny but the bank has always hidden under its autonomy to
stave off close inspection. The apex bank is on the first line charge and receives its appropriation directly from the federation account and exercises enormous financial autonomy.

In May, the public accounts committee of the House of Representatives also had cause to query several expenditure items amounting to N4.7 billion in the CBN accounts. This included the N2.8billion which the bank said it spent on the construction of its Port Harcourt branch.

The House in turn had worked with a report from the office of the auditor general of the federation which [size=15pt]queried extravagant expenditure by the apex bank for which documents were not made available for verification.[/size]

Chairman of the House committee on public accounts, Solomon Olamilekan at a meeting with officials of the bank alleged that there were indications that due process was not followed in expenditure as no documents were provided.

Some of the transactions that the committee queried include the sums of N23 million and N50claimed to have been spent for the same purpose of renovating the governor’s official residence as well as N848 million spent on the purchase of a property from the National Planning Commission without any transaction agreement.

However, like many probes of public institutions by the National Assembly, the matter appears not to have been pursued. The N4 billion donation to BUK questioned in the President’s query had not even been known to the public. What had irked many Nigerians, including federal lawmakers, was the donation earlier in the year of N100 million to victims of terrorism in Kano, Sanusi’s hometown.

The House of Representatives entertained a motion on misuse of public funds on the donation which degenerated into a rowdy session. Many members accused Sanusi or misuse of public funds. Member from Yobe State, Goni Lawan, described Sanusi’s donation of N100 million to Kano State and another N25m gift to Madalla bomb blast victims as “an act of terrorism”, arguing that attacks in Yobe and Borno states did not attract the same monetary consolations from the CBN governor. “When I first heard of the action of the CBN governor, I was surprised. I asked whether Yobe and Borno states were not parts of Nigeria, as these attacks took place there first,” Lawan said.

Attempts to get the apex bank to react our story were unsuccessful. Over a week ago, when our reporter contacted the corporate affairs director of the CBN, Ugochukwu Okoroafor, and confronted him with the various issues noted in the CBN 2012 audited account, he claimed ignorance of any presidential query to the governor. “I don’t know what donation you are talking about. Was it done in cash? I’m not aware of the things you are saying. If you can provide me with this document that would help, because I haven’t seen it,” he said. Okoroafor said he was out of town on an official assignment in Abia State and would not be back until last weekend. A mail asking him to respond to specific allegations about a
write-off of about N3.5 billion CBN staff housing loan, donation of about N1 billion to a political party to open up offices across the country as well as the donation of N4 billion to the Bayero University Kano, among others, has not been replied. Also, reminder text messages to the CBN spokesman have been ignored

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/jonathan-queries-sanusi-over-22-fraudulent-act-discovered-at-cbn/
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by philips70(m): 10:12am On May 14, 2015
anonimi:

Does that include sanusi's tenure at CBN or he is excluded by Misitah Integrity Buhari of selective persecution

If Misitah Integrity doesn't do it, whenever any other serious minded PDP person gets to power let him do it. After all crimes committed more than 50 years ago are still being resurrected and tried today in the modern world. Only in GEJ's government we hear several cases of yahoo yahoo small boys going on trial with EFCC while the heavy jet flying ones are invited to dinner parties in Aso Rock. If GEJ was gay he will definitely select only absolutely corrupt men as his bedmates. He loves them.

2 Likes

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by HighQue007: 10:16am On May 14, 2015
I have a feeling Nigeria will be great someday.

Nigerian saviours are surfacing.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Jesusloveyou: 10:28am On May 14, 2015
themodernman:

The annoying thing is dat those monies recovered will still be embezzled by this new government, what has happened to all the Abacha loots that keep flowing in They've all gone into Ota & Atiku's farms! Nigeria aint a Nation but a Country where everyone comes to chop as long as he has the audacity & power to....

I really pray I'm wrong with this government, na until oil finish for this country b4 we go know wassup. I just pray I'm outta here b4 den...make I go dust my books o jarey!
did i hear u say,this new govt? Wil do what- embezzle d same money he recovered from corruption? don't ever repeat dis rubbish from ur mouth.

2 Likes

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Nobody: 10:31am On May 14, 2015
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by olatricia(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2015
kentosman:
Transformation AGENDA. I still get surprised when some MURUTUM-IMPARFUMS come out to justify the way this present Government ran the nation's economy aground.
Jonah, why you allow these two froggy eyed mucheches mesmerize you?

I said it then that there is no smoke without fire... Now Sanusi is vindicated

See her mouth. Na money full there. OLE!!!
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by esere826: 10:39am On May 14, 2015
Good one Sanusi
you put it out there maturely
Amnesty was not voted for

but ehm... your calculations get as them be sha
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Jesusloveyou: 10:44am On May 14, 2015
chernest2002:
Sanusi is just forming troubles as he is used to,he is now emir and auditor,all Nigeria leaders are either ignorant of their jobs or criminals,from balewa/azikiwe to gej/sambo.
so because he is now emir,he should turn blind to what he knows.

2 Likes

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Nobody: 10:49am On May 14, 2015
mbulela:
@naijababe, come and see another exposition on the goats and yam. The yam eaters will never cease to amaze mallam. We need a lion to address this set of goats before another set of goats are assigned to the barn. No other option.

Like I said before, nothing surprises me anymore. Tunde Bakare is being proven to be right, I stopped reading those things, make dem no kill me before my time.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by munex007(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2015
NNPC the most corrupt organisation in the world!..I can count few companies with a capital base of that stolen fund

Have bee watching Documentary about how Dubai was transformed from a desert to a Mega city with these same oil Money

It will surprise you that the cost of some projects that attracted tourist and stamp Dubai as an Economic hub is close to what NNPC mismanaged..

Oil now account to just 6% of its total revenue...The revenue they generate in their Airport alone is almost the size of our Total revenue..

Oil was discovered there in 1958 and here 1959 and in 2015 we still struggling with basic amenities.The Difference is having a Visionary and selfless leader..Without no iota of apology all those that wanted and voted for the continuity of this sham called Government should be flogged and their names printed in a National museum so the coming generation will know they try to stop the progress of the country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Filmewell(f): 11:03am On May 14, 2015
what if i repeat what if all these were lies. . in sane country these information is too much for every dick and harry to posses. the good morning said in east might turn to thunder fire you when it travels throught people to the west.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by 49cents(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2015
ascent:

What a brilliant logical comment! Because someone is not from a particular part of the country he has no right to question the thief from another part of the country simply because there are thieves in his own part of the country. And you went to school, I presume? Wake up! Whatever anyone or any tribe says things cant continue as usual anymore. This country, or whatever you call it, needs to be salvaged from your mentors and people of your orientation. If you don't want to be part of Nigeria, then do something about it, instead of insulting those who want to do something about the rot you all created.

What has going to school do with analysing a political situation in a peculiar country like Nigeria

Keep on talking like a baby which you actually sound like

Mr Moral amd Mr I-am a-graduate. Time will expose your puerille understanding
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by TheOtherview: 11:09am On May 14, 2015
Where is this motor mouth who is never far from the saddle of ethnic warfare, in the pursuit of clannish interests, when you need him?

Ikengawo:

Nigerian 2013 Annual Budget in USD- Largest budget Nigeria has ever had
$31,168,750,000
http://allafrica.com/stories/201307260620.html

Amount Sanusi alleges was stole from the coffers of 1 ministry (NNPC) within the entire federal government
$49.8b Missing Oil Money
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/151445-%E2%80%AAmissing-%E2%80%AAn8-trillion-nnpc-accuses-sanusi-playing-politics.html

I have renounced all respect for this man unless he appologized for his failed attempt to deceive Nigerians. This means that everything from the paychecks of every in the government including the whole senate and president, to recurrent expenditures were all stolen by the NNPC. and lo and behold the person he's making the accusation towards

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by TheOtherview: 11:10am On May 14, 2015
Co-traveller #1 - where are thou?

naijaking1:
A good example:

XYZ company has a total budget of $38Billion. The chief financial officer alleges that the CEO was responsible for loosing $50Billion from the same fiscal year. And we have some people applauding the financial officer for being so smart He simply cant even add and subtract!
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Nobody: 11:11am On May 14, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Interesting, for d period of 19months,not even d 5yr of gej, so in 5yrs,it wil add up to $50bilion. d total money stole for 5yrs in all sector of d economy is enof to develop dis country to be like paris.

So true. Just wondering when you add up from 1969 till 2010...our streets should be GOLD then.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by TheOtherview: 11:11am On May 14, 2015
tomakint:
I don't think the problem of an average black man is his inability to read but rather his inability to comprehend what he is reading.....a simple case is this scenario where a budget of $38 billion in a fiscal year suddenly gave birth to a $49 billion
'missing funds'! The question now is, how come?

^^^What say you now?
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by TheOtherview: 11:15am On May 14, 2015
See my back and forth with yet another goon?

taharqa:
@e-Gorilla, sorri e-Guerilla, the money the Commissioner of Ebonyi was talking about has NOTHING to do with d phantom '$50bn'. The Commissioner never made ANY link to it nor was it what he was refering to; that 'link' was made in d headline by Shameless PT, from whom this blogger-Newspaper. NNPC has been paying a particular sum to FAAC every month for sm time now, I bliv about #7billion each month; a sum they also paid in dat last FAAC meeting 3 days ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

taharqa: @e-Gorilla, sorri e-Guerilla, the money the Commissioner of Ebonyi was talking about has NOTHING to do with d phantom '$50bn'. The Commissioner never made ANY link to it nor was it what he was refering to; that 'link' was made in d headline by Shameless PT, from whom this blogger-Newspaper. NNPC has been paying a particular sum to FAAC every month for sm time now, I bliv about #7billion each month; a sum they also paid in dat last FAAC meeting 3 days ago.

My position on this issue is quite simple. If Sanusi was methodical enough to mention the specific levy of N22 billion which had not been remitted, in his letter to Presido -

“Finally, your Excellency, we would like to report that NNPC has failed to keep up with payments of its levies under Nigerian Export Supervision Scheme (NESS), in line with this law, and currently owes the Federal Government N22 billion.

We must understand that he was addressing another specific concern when he employed "diverted away" as an operative phrase -

“Your Excellency, it is my respectful view that a place to begin is to insist on NNPC to account fully for all proceeds that were diverted away from its accounts with the CBN and the Federation Account. There are also other lines of inquiry which your Excellency may wish to authorise and pursue.
Source

If you read between the lines here, you would see that the NNPC's initial response, a few days ago, was clearly designed to obfuscate minds.

Who sanctioned the diversion of these funds? How much interest was accrued?

2 Likes

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2015
YoursGEJ:
I trust he has furnished Buhari with the specific details of his claims. We shall see from May 29 whether NNPC owns Nigeria or Nigeria owns NNPC.
but dis one dat Buhari said he wont prosecute GEJ nko??
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by TheOtherview: 11:18am On May 14, 2015
winniz:
At Mynd 44

GEJ by March should give him a dismissal letter, If he refuses to resign he should apply force by Locking up his Office and getting him arrested as well, it was GEJ that employed him so if his services are no longer needed he can be sacked as well, Sanusi has always been incompetent to be the CBN Governor for crying out Loud, all his banking policies has always be useless that Mallam should just go.

^^^You ought to buried your head in shame, with such incontestible evidence of retaaarded logic
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by TheOtherview: 11:21am On May 14, 2015
Another Jonathanian who would sooner mortgage the truth than admit to wrong-doing, on the altar of political expediency...

owobokiri:
If he is put under house arrest for being a big threat not just to the economy but the state with all his uncouth outbursts (and you know he did reaa damage with those open letters) and his deputy told to take over till june, what will your likes do other than to go to premium times and sahara reporters to moan and whine as usual? ACN memebers of APC would even abandon their suport for him pronto since his deputy might be from the sw as clannish traits take over. His fulani royal heritage is getting into his small brain but who cares apart from those who want to? Two sitting sultans were disgraced in this country and nothing happened. Before then, tales have it that the sun wont set if you do as much as look into the face of a sultan.. Go figure. Blame GEJ for his calm approach otherwise this guy would have gone by now if a tougher character is at the helm..

I could go on and on...citing these rapacious commentators, whose conscience became malleable during Jonathan's Presidency. But to what end?
Fact is; this lot sadly know no shame.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Pavarottii(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2015
bakila:
Very unfortunate that payment of salary is an issue for the federal government.
Where did u hear that FG is owing salaries, NOI has said salaries have been paid up till april, or is it state govt. U r talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / 11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) / Fayose Starts Operation Light Up Ekiti State - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.