Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students (20620 Views)

9 Success Tips For Poor Students Who Desire Academic Excellence / Must Read!! The Easiest Way Out For Broke (poor) Students / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by liveyourlife: 11:26am On May 14, 2015
God Win. No matter what. And always remember to pay your tithe oh!
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by JudgeWilson(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2015
Proudly photographer.
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by Donfamous(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2015
jejemanito:

^^^
If this thread don't hit FP i will trek from Lagos to Chad!!
hope u've started trekking?
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by pretydiva(f): 11:36am On May 14, 2015
Nice points op. Hope gals wil c dis thread n start doin smtin instead of dem waiting 4 1 guy n selling their body jst 4 money
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by odeh1(m): 11:38am On May 14, 2015
Send Cheap, fast and reliable bulk sms visit www.fastbulksmsportal.com[url][/url]www.fastbulksmsportal.com
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by Nobody: 11:38am On May 14, 2015
jejemanito:

^^^
Pls start now
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by iykepromotions: 11:45am On May 14, 2015
A great piece! now let me use my self as an example, though this is a secret but i beleive it will inspire others to DO SOMETHING. i attended a training on how to make money online with expired domain names. when i came back i tried it but the whole thing didn't really work out but out of determination, i continue to do more research on it. after a short time money begin to come, inshort i remember making a gain of close to N50,000 in one deal. well to cut the long story short, as i have seen that this opportunity is real and working {just that you need to learn it} i now begin to teach others both offline and online. so the interesting part is that as i make money teaching others i also make more money from the main business. lesson to learn here is don't be lazy, learn a working skill if it WORKS, teach others at a fee. for any student still searching for a genuine online opportunity, visit www.julanky.com to learn more about expired domain business. cheers
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by ooshinibos: 11:48am On May 14, 2015
wonderful and inspiring
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by Kingsasian(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2015
So true
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by Crysallis(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2015
Everything depends on one's psychology. Just study yourself and know where you stand cos its not every one that can hustle and study simultaneously.
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by subbieD(f): 12:11pm On May 14, 2015
jejemanito:

^^^
shocked shocked Lagos to Chad?.....Serzly shocked......

....can't wait
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by kingasap(m): 12:12pm On May 14, 2015
Nice write up @op. in other news I have nice iphone 5 and 5s cases for sale please add me on BBM for pictures 7F746888
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by subbieD(f): 12:19pm On May 14, 2015
Yeah,Dats true......even If certificate doesn't speak at d end of d day,ur skills should....... skills can feed a generation.
Come up with ideas Dat Re legal,believe me,u won't even bother calling home....it's working for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 14, 2015
Sueside nko
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 14, 2015
Place two sure slips on nairabet and go read your books#worryless.!
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 14, 2015
Place two sure slips on nairabet and go read your books#worryless.! grin
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by lasisidblack: 1:37pm On May 14, 2015
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by mubarak89(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2015
lasisidblack:
l doubt you are in nigeria

Why do you doubt?
Point No. 3 in the post - the example the writer gave indicates that he/she is in Nigeria
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by korede101(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]I will advise student learn how to install satelite such as gotv startimes dstv etc. Even when you graduate you will not like to look for work and telling you this from experience. Then learn how to install inverter ,cctv pabx intercom installation ......believe Me you will not like to work for any organisation. Shikena....abo oro

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by jswift: 3:42pm On May 14, 2015
I totally agree with the idea of making money while in school. It actually gives upper hands to students esp when u have a business that doesn't take ur academic time yet gives large returns to ur account. I use to be very broke then esp in my 1st year, but everything changed when I met the right guys doing the right business. What we do is quiet simple and anyone with the right mindset to make money can fit in. If you'd like to know more about what we do, u can add me up on bbm 2B742E8D or whatsapp- 08133045049
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by amokeme(f): 3:56pm On May 14, 2015
feran14:
this is what people don't understand.. I attend CU... but you should see the amount of student owned businesses thriving here..
it could get annoying trust me sad every guy is a photographer and every girl is a make-up artist undecided a designer.. Buh they are making their money, so its cool.

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by yak(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2015
Tanks to my musical instruments playing skill I learnt free in jss3. I was neva broke throughout though it almost affected my academics but am grateful to God. Av started training my 3yr old to play keyboard
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by lordmario(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2015
Nice one op.... This is what most students don't understand. Most depend on their friends to live in school. I entered school with nothing but before I graduated I was making an average of 60-70k per month because I monetized my skills. We should use our heads all the time. Relying on anyone will do we youths no good
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 14, 2015
No student, corper or umemployed should get broke in this information age. Ask me how l'm helping myself online and getting paid to my nigerian bank account in naira every two weeks. I signed up with N3,000. No website, only ur social media like faceboook, whatsapp etc.
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by Fundango: 6:19pm On May 14, 2015
During my Time run a Message Palour for women and ladies.which far profitable than 1960bet of thing.
Re: The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students by demola300(m): 11:28pm On May 14, 2015
Yahoo yahoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is 2008/2009 Neco Results Released? / Alaafin Of Oyo Is The Chancellor Of University Of Maiduguri / Ceiling Fan Falls On UNN Students During Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.