Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids (5028 Views)

Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by flairlady(f): 7:40am On May 14, 2015
What are the dangers?Does it really matter?Is it such a big deal?its really scary as he already has two kids with a woman he never got married to.
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by gudluckgreat(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2015
How old are the kids?
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by walexGodson(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2015
Nothing bad
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by flairlady(f): 7:48am On May 14, 2015
gudluckgreat:
How old are the kids?
The youngest is over three years,does their age matter?
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by onatisi(m): 7:52am On May 14, 2015
flairlady:
What are the dangers?Does it really matter?Is it such a big deal?its really scary as he already has two kids with a woman he never got married to.
is the woman living with him ? Are the 2 kids living with the man or the woman? The woman that bore those 2 kids ,has she married another man? These are some of the questions u need to consider first.
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by Nobody: 7:53am On May 14, 2015
It depends on individuals.
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by CountDracula(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2015
flairlady:
There's a reason she didn't marry him even tho she had two kids for him, mayb u shud consider dat bfor takin such a big step

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by irunoko(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2015
If the woman was dead with no children that's a different ball game but she's alive with children my dear you have a lot of unseen battles to fight. Yorubas say baba olomololomo meaning no matter how terrible the wife or mother of a child is.no matter what caused their disagreement it doesn't change the fact that the father is still the father of the children and you will soon be an option its just a matter of time

you want to join another person with series of baggages.continue.when the children grow up and they want to reconcile their parents that's when you will know that you're no longer needed by then you'll understand why guys run away from unmarried women with kids

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by Input(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2015
flairlady:

It depends on you, if suitors have ceased coming and you feel it's time to get married, y not. Forget all the bullshit people below me will start posting, reality you know what you are capable of.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by Hila12(m): 8:47am On May 14, 2015
If your heart really yearns for it then do it.

But please don't maltreat the innocent kids just cause they are not yours.

Except you are happy being nice to the kids, you best save them the misery.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by Kimoni: 8:56am On May 14, 2015
I am more interested in why he didn't marry the mother of the two kids. The woman had two not one child for him yet he didn't deem it fit to marry her but now wishes to marry someone fresh.

The truth about this will go a long way in determining if you are going to be contending with her if you marry him.
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by onatisi(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2015
Kimoni:
I am more interested in why he didn't marry the mother of the two kids. The woman had two not one child for him yet he didn't deem it fit to marry her but now wishes to marry someone fresh.

The truth about this will go a long way in determining if you are going to be contending with her if you marry him.
the op is not been totally honest about the whole situation . She is hidding many details that will enable ppl advice her correctly.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by flairlady(f): 9:13am On May 14, 2015
onatisi:
is the woman living with him ? Are the 2 kids living with the man or the woman? The woman that bore those 2 kids ,has she married another man? These are some of the questions u need to consider first.
No,the woman is not living with him,he has custody of the kids,he said he doesnt know if she is married or not.
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by flairlady(f): 9:16am On May 14, 2015
Kimoni:

I only know his own part of the story,and it had to do mainly with loyalty.
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by flairlady(f): 9:18am On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:

There's a reason she didn't marry him even tho she had two kids for him, mayb u shud consider dat bfor takin such a big step
Yea,possible,just that i have not noticed anything off about him,and he was the one that called it off.
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by onatisi(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2015
flairlady:
No,the woman is not living with him,he has custody of the kids,he said he doesnt know if she is married or not.
run run run for ur life. That man is lying. He doesn't know if the woman that has 2 kids for him is married or not and u believe that?? He will just use u taya and after 6months tell u that he is sorry. Ask the man if he knows where the woman is , don't be surprised that the man is legally married and maybe the woman is away or maybe they have a small misunderstanding which will be resolved sooner or later. Better pull ur ears and run for ur future and life .

7 Likes

Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by CountDracula(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2015
flairlady:
Yea,possible,just that i have not noticed anything off about him,and he was the one that called it off.
Did he tell u why he called it off? U impregnate someone TWICE and u suddenly decide they're nt good wife material?

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by 2sa2: 9:31am On May 14, 2015
If you have gotten to that age where men will hardly say hi, then go for him.
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by flairlady(f): 9:32am On May 14, 2015
2sa2:
lol,still in my mid-twenties
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by flairlady(f): 9:34am On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:

Did he tell u why he called it off? U impregnate someone TWICE and u suddenly decide they're nt good wife material?
Loyalty issues
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by onatisi(m): 9:37am On May 14, 2015
2sa2:
marital problems with in law and other ppl wives is the worst and most dangerous problem in our african culture . That problem has sent many ppl to their early graves,while the victorious woman smiles at the folly of the defeated,many have rendered useless and run around the town amok, it is better not to enter it at all . If she has gotten to an age ,she is no longer attractive,let her stay single and live a normal life and be happy. Than to be chased all over day and night for the rest of her life .

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by Yesinde(f): 9:37am On May 14, 2015
flairlady:
liar!!! Y won't he know? Is he trying to say that he does nt see her atall? Even when his children ar with her? Sis, pls be very careful o, such men can be very dangerous...

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by Nobody: 9:42am On May 14, 2015
flairlady:

What?!? shocked And you are considering settling for a man that impregnated a lady twice, did not deem her good enough for marriage and sent her packing? What makes you think your case will be different? Why are you even remotely considering him? Is he the best you can have? At your age? No 'worthy' suitor?

I honestly thought you are in your mid to late thirties.

To answer your question, there is nothing wrong with marrying a single father, but be very PREPARED for what comes with it. And yes, A WHOLE LOT come with it. . .

What do you mean by 'loyalty issues'?

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by onatisi(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2015
Phema:

What?!? shocked And you are considering settling for a man that impregnated a lady twice, did not deem her good enough for marriage and sent her packing? What makes you think your case will be different? Why are you even remotely considering him? Is he the best you can have? At your age? No 'worthy' suitor?

To answer your question, there is nothing wrong with marrying a single father, but be very PREPARED for what comes with it. And yes, A WHOLE LOT come with it. . .

the op is just pulling our legs .
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by Nobody: 9:49am On May 14, 2015
onatisi:
the op is just pulling our legs .

I for fear ooo. . .

I first know say some ladies get fish brain, but i know say e never bad reach like dis. grin

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by 2sa2: 9:55am On May 14, 2015
flairlady:
if you havnt gotten to the age of desperation, I don't advise you involve yourself with such a man. Don't you wonder why he refused to marry a woman that gave him two children?
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by flairlady(f): 9:55am On May 14, 2015
Phema:

I find myself loving this guy,the only obstacle i see now is the kids,so worried about it,that is why i brought it here to know what others think.
Loyalty issues had to do with her been secretive,lacking commitment,not showing care,and lots of other issues
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by onatisi(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2015
Phema:

I for fear ooo. . .

I first know say some ladies get fish brain, but i know say e never bad reach like dis. grin
read through the story,nothing adds up. The op just created a topic of general interest.
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by flairlady(f): 10:00am On May 14, 2015
Phema:

I for fear ooo. . .

lol,seriously?Not pulling your legs.I am very serious.I find myself considering him because i am in love with him.But the nagging feelings that this aint right keeps coming.Thanks though.
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by flairlady(f): 10:03am On May 14, 2015
onatisi:
read through the story,nothing adds up. The op just created a topic of general interest.
Gosh,i am seriously not making this up.
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by onatisi(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2015
flairlady:
Gosh,i am seriously not making this up.
you are in ur mid twenties, yet u are contemplating marrying a man with 2 kids from a woman “the man says” he isnt married to and from a woman “the man says” he doesn't know where she is and from a woman “the man says” he doesn't know whether she has gotten married or not. Is this absolute stupidity of the highest order or just plain love ? Pls someone should enlighten me whether I am wrong.
Re: Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids by Nobody: 10:35am On May 14, 2015
flairlady:
lol,seriously?Not pulling your legs.I am very serious.I find myself considering him because i[b] am in love with him[/b].But the nagging feelings that this aint right keeps coming.Thanks though.

Love?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg talk another thing sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are You Bringing To The Table / You Think You're Better Right? / My Friend's Wife Allows Their Kids See Her Nudity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.