Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count (79089 Views)

See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis / 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count / Banana Increases Sperm Quality And Fertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by 360musicng(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2015
Hello lovelies, its a beautiful day and i hope all is well with you all? I promised to drop a post for the guys which i am about to fulfil. Am not really going to talk much on this topic and i urge you to also read a previous post of mine "dealing with weak erection and premature ejaculation" I want to talk about the foods that help to keep your sperm healthy and increase its volume. Its funny how most men don't know the difference between sperm and semen, let me explain it, semen is the whitish,sticky liquid or fluid produced from a male sex organ while sperm is a microscopic cell found swimming in the semen (i hope i was able to differentiate it without confusing you) ok! let's continue...... most men produce semen without the sperm being present, that is when we use the term "shooting blank" this is why most men can't make babies (no offence please).

Enough said before we get more confused, let's talk about the food that can increase the volume of the sperm and keep it healthy:

A) Banana: as i said before in my last post banana contains an enzyme called bromelain which controls sex hormones and also contains vitamins like A,B and C which promote sperm production and helps the body provide stamina.

B) Garlic: garlic is rich in allicin which promotes blood circulation in the genitals and strengthens the sperm, also with the presence of vitamin b6 and selenium which controls the secretion of sex hormones and reduces sperm damage.

C) Milk/Yoghurt: boost your calcium intake with yoghurt, milk and salmon, these also contain vitamin D which also helps to increase semen volume.

D) Dark Chocolate: dark chocolate contains an active ingredient L-arginine HCL, a strong amino acid that helps to increase semen volune and raise sperm count.

E) Eggs: eggs which helps in promoting fertility, also increases sperm count , it also contains vitamin E which prevents tissue degenerating of the testicles. Eggs are also rich in antioxidants that protects the cell.

F) Chicken/Beef: mineral zinc can be found in beef and chicken which increases semen volume, testosterone levels and protects the sperm from free radicals.

G) Fruits /Vegetables: fruits like strawberry and oranges which are rich in antioxidants, increases sperm motility, prevents semen clumping and improves possibility of fertilization. Fruits or vegetables rich in folic acid eg: spinach strengthens the sperm and prevents sperm damage.

H) Walnuts: walnut not only rich in arginine but also rich in omega 3 fatty acids which has been found to increase sperm count, improve blood flow, helps in fertility and also contains antioxidants that reduces the risk of heart diseases and protect the body from various diseases. Lastly..... water which improves the functioning of sperm and helps the body to increase sperm count.

We now know what to eat to increase sperm count and while doing these things we should be able to avoid some things which helps to destroy and weaken sperm cells and also emulate a suitable and healthy lifestyle, which are:

Cutting back on your intake of smoking and alcohol

Stop overheating your testicles, avoid wearing tight pants or boxers, these generate heat and prevents the testicles from producing enough sperm.

Cut back on daily sex or masturbation as it reduces sperm count, it helps to increase sperm count production.

Avoid exposure to chemical toxins and radiation.

Avoid your intake of sugary food.

Avoid the intake of soy drinks / food as they contain oestrogen which is good for the women but bad for a man as it reduces sperm count.

Exercise regularly but not too much, make sure to have enough rest, avoid stress.

While you embark on this journey, i urge you to visit a doctor and get tested. Some causes of weak sperm can also be a sign of STI. Once again I am inviting you to join my bbm channel with this pin: C0040CE1F. I would love you all to drop your comments and share your ideas as it will help other readers. Have a wonderful Thursday

I hope this article was helpful

culled from http://phloxiesblog..com/2015/04/8-foods-that-increases-sperm-count.html

34 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by Acekidc4(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2015
Ok Na!!
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by bigtt76(f): 8:47am On May 14, 2015
The baby de look de guy d1ck de smile grin

8 Likes

Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by okooloyun1(m): 10:12am On May 14, 2015
Ok
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by AnneMomoh: 10:12am On May 14, 2015
hmmmmm, Good health ain't cheap oh
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by Nobody: 10:13am On May 14, 2015
Thanks, OP.
Stocking up on them all right away.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by aol(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2015
On my way to market.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by dalyricist: 10:14am On May 14, 2015
shocked

that ma guy must hear this

cheesy shocked
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by Fynestboi: 10:14am On May 14, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by rexbuton: 10:14am On May 14, 2015
where is that mhizkel sef.. come let's test the effect of these foods
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by johnshagb(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2015
Currently eating banana while reading this...

1 Like

Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by Hysmady(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2015
NoW I knoW why D'prince sang take banana till u go yoo!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by Daniel058(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2015
Thanks to the OP
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by Schematics: 10:16am On May 14, 2015
The summary should have been to feed in a well-balanced diet..then you shall have increased sperm count!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by Nobody: 10:16am On May 14, 2015
Nice write up Op . Very informative
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by okooloyun1(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2015
bigtt76:
The baby de look de guy d1ck de smile grin
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by naijainfogalery: 10:16am On May 14, 2015
Nice one - plus you guy guys shouldnt over consume these things before we start giving birth to tripplets and quadruplets
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by wunmi590(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2015
Nice write up
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by opyzy(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2015
Why is gaari missing?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by ceospecial(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2015
shocked what happened to that breast you uploaded @op
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by seedorfg(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2015
on my way to the bank to withdraw some money for banana buying
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by greall12(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2015
Good
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by shegzyblaq(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2015
Owk FourthTC I'm coming up
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by Hysmady(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2015
Lala247:
Nice write up Op . Very informative
Yes indeed...share dis write up with ur boo
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2015
post=33720726:

culled from http://phloxiesblog..com/2015/04/8-foods-that-increases-sperm-count.html
...simple,eat good food.
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by ichommy(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2015
Bookmarked
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by nabiz(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2015
Where is akamu and kunu LOL

1 Like

Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by Nobody: 10:22am On May 14, 2015
Hysmady:
Yes indeed...share dis write up with ur boo

Yh if i have one ...
But can share with friends .. Very informative tho never knew fruits help
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by davidque007(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2015
Very Informative indeed
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by leyeleye: 10:23am On May 14, 2015
take banana til u go yoo. banana tinx.. off to the market for banana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest / This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.