Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count (79065 Views)

See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis / 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count / Banana Increases Sperm Quality And Fertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by Moderation: 12:54pm On May 14, 2015
I am happy to hear this.
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by Moderation: 12:58pm On May 14, 2015
I am off for Odukpani in search of banana.

1 Like

Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by Bonafide9gerian: 1:20pm On May 14, 2015
For real

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by avelock(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2015
Lala247 I sent you a pm. Please do reply
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 14, 2015
avelock:
Lala247 I sent you a pm. Please do reply

No pm
My mail is not connected . To NL smiley
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by avelock(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2015
How do I reach you maam?
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by asumo12: 1:30pm On May 14, 2015
LMAO

MORNING DEAR

Lala247:

No pm
My mail is not connected . To NL smiley
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by asumo12: 1:31pm On May 14, 2015
CALL HER ON 08034193419419

avelock:
How do I reach you maam?

grin grin grin
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by seankay(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2015
I don't joke with my Garlic every morning
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by meneplo(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2015
Is the forum also on Whatsapp?
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by saudatu(m): 1:59pm On May 14, 2015
noted.
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by clemz88(m): 2:12pm On May 14, 2015
Omo banana in trouble . Atleast 6 bunch a day wount be too much. Cos na triplet I wan hammer cool
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by Yemiolads(f): 3:13pm On May 14, 2015
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by free37: 3:47pm On May 14, 2015
Ok. lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 14, 2015
asumo12:
LMAO

MORNING DEAR

Afternoon , what's funny
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by asumo12: 3:57pm On May 14, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lala247:

Afternoon , what's funny

Afternoon

wink
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by bobojoshua(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2015
Hello lovelies, its a beautiful day and i hope all is well with you all? I promised to drop a post for the guys which i am about to fulfil. Am not really going to talk much on this topic and i urge you to also read a previous post of mine "dealing with weak Attention and premature expulsion" I want to talk about the foods that help to keep your sperm healthy and increase its volume. Its funny how most men don't know the difference between sperm and Fluid, let me explain it, Fluid is the whitish,sticky liquid or fluid produced from a male sex organ while sperm is a microscopic cell found swimming in the Fluid (i hope i was able to differentiate it without confusing you) ok! let's continue...... most men produce Fluid without the sperm being present, that is when we use the term "shooting blank" this is why most men can't make babies (no offence please). Enough said before we get more confused, let's talk about the food that can increase the volume of the sperm and keep it healthy: A) Banana: as i said before in my last post banana contains an enzyme called bromelain which controls sex hormones and also contains vitamins like A,B and C which promote sperm production and helps the body provide stamina. B) Garlic: garlic is rich in allicin which promotes blood circulation in the genitals and strengthens the sperm, also with the presence of vitamin b6 and selenium which controls the secretion of sex hormones and reduces sperm damage. C) Milk/Yoghurt: boost your calcium intake with yoghurt, milk and salmon, these also contain vitamin D which also helps to increase Fluid volume. D) Dark Chocolate: dark chocolate contains an active ingredient L- arginine HCL, a strong amino acid that helps to increase Fluid volune and raise sperm count. E) Eggs: eggs which helps in promoting fertility, also increases sperm count , it also contains vitamin E which prevents tissue degenerating of the testicles. Eggs are also rich in antioxidants that protects the cell. F) Chicken/Beef: mineral zinc can be found in beef and chicken which increases Fluid volume, testosterone levels and protects the sperm from free radicals. G) Fruits /Vegetables: fruits like strawberry and oranges which are rich in antioxidants, increases sperm motility, prevents Fluid clumping and improves possibility of fertilization. Fruits or vegetables rich in folic acid eg: spinach strengthens the sperm and prevents sperm damage. H) Walnuts: walnut not only rich in arginine but also rich in omega 3 fatty acids which has been found to increase sperm count, improve blood flow, helps in fertility and also contains antioxidants that reduces the risk of heart diseases and protect the body from various diseases. Lastly..... water which improves the functioning of sperm and helps the body to increase sperm count. We now know what to eat to increase sperm count and while doing these things we should be able to avoid some things which helps to destroy and weaken sperm cells and also emulate a suitable and healthy lifestyle, which are: Cutting back on your intake of smoking and alcohol Stop overheating your testicles, avoid wearing tight pants or boxers, these generate heat and prevents the testicles from producing enough sperm. Cut back on daily sex or masturbation as it reduces sperm count, it helps to increase sperm count production. Avoid exposure to chemical toxins and radiation. Avoid your intake of sugary food. Avoid the intake of soy drinks / food as they contain oestrogen which is good for the women but bad for a man as it reduces sperm count. Exercise regularly but not too much, make sure to have enough rest, avoid stress. While you embark on this journey, i urge you to visit a doctor and get tested. Some causes of weak sperm can also be a sign of STI. Once again I am inviting you to join my bbm channel with this pin: C0040CE1F. I would love you all to drop your comments and share your ideas as it will help other readers. Have a wonderful Thursday I hope this article was helpful
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by professore(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2015
Good
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by hansbad: 6:15pm On May 14, 2015
bigtt76:
The baby de look de guy d1ck de smile grin
very big liars. U av eyes but u cnt see.
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by foxgiovani(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2015
Nice one, op. You may wish to add groundnut to the banana. That is Banana and Groundnut. Another good one is guguru. It works wonders.
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by 123yeye: 9:08am On May 15, 2015
Get curative treatment for Hypertension, Influenza. Diabetes, Asthma, Cancer, chronic Heart, Lever and Kidney disease etc. here in India

The private hospitals and clinics in India are at the forefront of medical technology and equipped with modern state-of-the-art technology and highly skilled medical personnel. Indian doctors are considered to be among the best in the world and their high level of surgical expertise evolves from many years of training – after studying in India many doctors train and work internationally, many of them in the USA or UK.

India has always had a very large private health sector including providers of modern medicine as well as traditional practitioners and has one of best medical service Offering some of the best medical treatment in the world and with an excellent reputation in its private hospitals India’s health

We can also get you medical Visa for your treatment A Medical Visa is given to those seeking medical treatment in reputed/recognized specialized hospitals/treatment centers in India. Up to two attendants who are blood relatives are allowed to accompany the applicant under separate Medical Attendant visas.

Contact us today, benmark2848@gmail.com call +919560358872
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by esdee108(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
Tre-en-en is a NAFDAC approved nutritional supplement known for correcting irregular menstruation,  boosting sexual performance, eliminating quick ejaculation, better sleep and  lowering the risk of DIABETES. There are more benefits to this. This is all proven on the internet.
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE.
It is #5000 everywhere but I'm selling it for #3500.
Make your order before its gone.

http:///profile-adverts.html?status=on_moderation
Re: 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count by john8998: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hi,
There are several foods which can help you to increase semen volume and sperm count. Some of the foods are mentioned. Click the link and get the detailed answer of best foods to increase sperm count and semen volume.
http://increase-semen-volume.webstarts.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths / Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest / This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.