Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos (25172 Views)

Army Sacks Soldier For Killing His Lover Over Phone Call / Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) / Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by clemz88(m): 9:14am On May 14, 2015
Since those above me have nothing to say ,I also have nothing. The guy below should say something
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Pangea: 9:14am On May 14, 2015
angry
That boy is in the wrong trade!
He should be learning boxing!
With that kind of blow that can rupture internal organs?
Na waste of talent be this o!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by PrettyClare7(f): 9:15am On May 14, 2015
kckkiw:
wicked man
it is obvious the poor boy did not mean to kill his friend. I hope police lets him go since he has been forgiven. Guys and rough play all d tym
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Spaxon(f): 9:15am On May 14, 2015
>>>>>>>> HMMMM. NOT FUNNY AT ALL<<<<<<<
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by wolelove(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2015
So sad. undecided
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Yustash001(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2015
Awon omo inan...
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by oluwamile(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2015
only God knows wat is living inside d youth of this days
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by CountDracula(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:
hey pls and pls. If he's efik or hausa or yoruba,must you find trouble,should we call this xenophobic attack within ourselves Abi what's wrong with u.

Amn't an igbo girl,no go tink say because I b igbo. I be confirm yoruba girl,but what gain will you derive from this
Wat gain hav u derived from askin me d question u jus asked?
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by leofabulous(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2015
It's just an accident. Police withdrawn your hungry troops. Over
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by olaolayink(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:
EroticAngelina... And its anoda igbo guy... Y am I nt suprised?

u must be a f**l.instead of you to shut Ur gutter mouth up when u know u have nothing good to say.u just show the world how clueless u re by involving igbo in dis.

R I P to d dead
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by jworos(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2015
i guess d guy family ppl has killed him b4,only one punch naim remain to complete am.
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 9:17am On May 14, 2015
They should let him go, did not intend to cause harm, we have played worse than that when we were kids

1 Like

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by damiandammy(m): 9:17am On May 14, 2015
may his soul rest in perfect peace...erepa awon omo yen ti poju
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by CountDracula(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2015
olaolayink:

u must be a f**l.instead of you to shut Ur gutter mouth up when u know u have nothing good to say.u just show the world how clueless u re by involving igbo in dis.

R I P to d dead
Yea ure borin jus sit down and sleep dis isn't ur business
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Slickest(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2015
Who are we to blame?
The punch?
The puncher?
Or
The punchee?

Meanwhile, somewhere in sambisa.....
Nigerians soldiers are searching 4 chibok girls/ladies now....
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by chuckdee4(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:

If u dnt understand u won't understand if I explain

Oh please, amuse me with an explanation
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 9:21am On May 14, 2015
An unfortunate incident indeed. Purely accidental. The perp isn't going to be charged with anything (most likely), since the family of the deceased weren't interested in pursuing the matter further.
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by CountDracula(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2015
chuckdee4:

Oh please, amuse me with an explanation
Of cos I wil, wait for me lemme open dis door
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by TDonald: 9:22am On May 14, 2015
BlackPeni5:
He should be charged for Manslaughter because I don't think he intended to kill him...people who have done a lot worse as still walking the streets as freemen.
What point are U making? angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by eaglechild: 9:22am On May 14, 2015
This is an obvious case of manslaughter.
There was no intent at all.
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 9:23am On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:

Yea ure borin jus sit down and sleep dis isn't ur business
olaolayink:

R I P to d dead

Kids, stop this nonsense.
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 9:23am On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:

Wat gain hav u derived from askin me d question u jus asked?
now I know your nature/creature. Olodo's will never learnsad
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by bengems(m): 9:24am On May 14, 2015
don't mind them. when a matter like this comes up, you can tell the ages of some people with the way they understand and interpret. I am Igbo, I wouldn't take side because they are my tribe. may his soul rest in peace

vheMa:
hey pls and pls. If he's efik or hausa or yoruba,must you find trouble,should we call this xenophobic attack within ourselves Abi what's wrong with u.

Amn't an igbo girl,no go tink say because I b igbo. I be confirm yoruba girl,but what gain will you derive from this
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by CountDracula(m): 9:24am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:
Yea watever makes u feel good sistah!
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by CountDracula(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2015
koice:

Kids, stop this nonsense.
Yes ma!
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 9:31am On May 14, 2015
bengems:
don't mind them. when a matter like this comes up, you can tell the ages of some people with the way they understand and interpret. I am Igbo, I wouldn't take side because they are my tribe. may his soul rest in peace

u get sense jare,and @ least the family of the deceased had withdrew their hand from the case now. Thank God
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Lastdon02(m): 9:31am On May 14, 2015
opaiwe:
rot in jail
Haba this can happen to any1 sha
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by BlackPeni5: 9:31am On May 14, 2015
TDonald:
What point are U making? angry

Google the difference between Murder and Manslaugher...save me your ignorance.
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by youngsahito(m): 9:32am On May 14, 2015
Pls vote https://www.nairaland.com/subbied
For Miss Nairaland 2015
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 9:34am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:
My dear, that little bastard (countdracula) is an ass hole. Imagine the little boy telling me that I can't write a simple sentence, not knowing that my left balls can afford his wretch family anything he can ever imagine. The boy is an Id*iot. Cheers!
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by chuckdee4(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:

Of cos I wil, wait for me lemme open dis door

Humour isn't your forte fella, give it up
By your responses on this thread I see you craved attention this morning

1 Like

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by ralph28(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2015
1stola:
Chai! cry cry cry
I said it! Na dem...
Senseless people.
Old and young...
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy angry

We only size people by their write ups.
Yours is noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) / NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos / Men Terrorizing Okigwe In Imo Shot Dead By Police (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.