Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! (1372 Views)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by Omotayor123(f): 9:28am On May 14, 2015
This is what Actually Happened..

Juliet & Funmi had been friends for A year plus.

Funmi's Boyfriend Ade had since he was introduced to Juliet Few month back been asking her for a time out.

Ade is someone that would never tolerate seeing his girlfriend with Another Man & would beat her at d slightest mistake.

Ade collected Juliet bbm pin & phone number on d pretence to reach funmi through her when funmi's number is not going through. Funmi knows about this and didn't see it as a Big deal.

But Ade had since been Asking Juliet for a Relationship confessing his undying love through text messages, phone calls, whatsapps & Bbm... without funmi's knowledge.

Juliet asked for my Advice and I told her to play along But inviting funmi over as well to see things for herself. And also d text messages & chat history serves as Evidence.

I don't knw if my Advice is Okay And I decide to share with my fellow Romancelanders.

Have you ever experience this kind of situation How did you Handle it

Please share your experience & Advice. Thanks#
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by Omotayor123(f): 9:42am On May 14, 2015
Drop ur comments/ Advice
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On May 14, 2015
Which kind of stupid experience, since Nairaland is now your thinking cap then on behalf of your thinking cap sorry Nairaland I'd say DATE HIM
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by Nobody: 10:11am On May 14, 2015
Why should she play along? Just show your friend the chats and delete the bad guy from your Phone.
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by jejemanito: 10:18am On May 14, 2015
ask him in :-/
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On May 14, 2015
She should leave the relationship.

The problem isn't about Juliet. The problem is that the guy is tired of the relationship with Funmi. Even if Juliet refuses his advances, he's going to ask some other girl out.

Funmi should dump him before he dumps her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by ginawest(f): 10:29am On May 14, 2015
Blackett:

The problem isn't about Juliet. The problem is that the guy is tired of the relationship with Funmi. Even if Juliet refuses his advances, he's going to ask some other girl out.

correct!
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by OYAY(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2015
The guy is a traitor and betrayer she should show the messages to her friend(Funmi) and allow her friend to handle the rest as she deem fit unless she(Juliet) also has interest in the guy,otherwise there is no course for second thought in this.
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by Omotayor123(f): 10:51am On May 14, 2015
Blackett:

Tnx for ur advice.
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by Nobody: 11:09am On May 14, 2015
you never hear the word NO abi,don't you know how to threaten to tell it to his gf,or are you a learner? my dear,you no get case,tell the dick head NO,if you too nice explain why but this might lead to him trying to convince you,so better don't drop reasons,if he persist,tell him you would expose all this to your friend.....una know how to threaten we guys na,just think of something Baby *hugs op and kisses forehead*
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by Omotayor123(f): 1:54pm On May 14, 2015
philcupid:
you never hear the word NO abi,don't you know how to threaten to tell it to his gf,or are you a learner? my dear,you no get case,tell the dick head NO,if you too nice explain why but this might lead to him trying to convince you,so better don't drop reasons,if he persist,tell him you would expose all this to your friend.....una know how to threaten we guys na,just think of something Baby *hugs op and kisses forehead*
Kai! u can't do dat.*
tnx for d advice anyway.
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by yorubaboiy: 1:58pm On May 14, 2015
aye tooto
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by eyeon(m): 2:25pm On May 14, 2015
If your spirit doesn't accept it, don't go.
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 15, 2015
Omotayor123:

Kai! u can't do dat.*
tnx for d advice anyway.
you are welcome *hands still hanging* why can't I do it?
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by IamLEGEND1: 7:40pm On May 15, 2015
am i the only one who doesnt understand what the O.P is saying?
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by Omotayor123(f): 9:23pm On May 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Seems so angry
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by IamLEGEND1: 9:28pm On May 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
Seems so angry
please read from the 1st to the 7th line of what u posted. me no com understand who be d guy and who be d girl at all.
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by IamLEGEND1: 9:28pm On May 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
Seems so angry
please read from the 1st to the 7th line of what u posted. me no com understand who be d guy and who be d girl at all.
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Which kind of stupid experience, since Nairaland is now your thinking cap then on behalf of your thinking cap sorry Nairaland I'd say DATE HIM
is this all you can say to a sister who is confused?
You can do more than this....

1 Like

Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by stingbreed(m): 10:02pm On May 15, 2015
I never knew what reading a silly post felt like until i read this.....

It's a pity
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by Omotayor123(f): 10:04pm On May 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
please read from the 1st to the 7th line of what u posted.
me no com understand who be d guy and who be d girl at all.
Read Again
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by IamLEGEND1: 10:15pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by IamLEGEND1: 10:16pm On May 15, 2015
Omotayor123:

Read Again
even though it still is a little jumbled( u honestly need to correct some huge mishaps).... i get ur point.
Ade is dating funmi, who is friendz with juliet. After funmi introduced her boyfriend ade to juliet, ade started jonsing for julietz ynash and made his intentions known to juliet who in turn asked you for advice on wat to do and you gave her one( a poor one i might add). So u came to nairaland to seek other peoples opinion on the matter.

DID I LEAVE AnyTHING OUt??
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by Omotayor123(f): 10:21pm On May 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

even though it still is a little jumbled( u honestly need to correct some huge mishaps).... i get ur point.
Ade is dating funmi, who is friendz with juliet. After funmi introduced her boyfriend ade to juliet, ade started jonsing for julietz ynash and made his intentions known to juliet who in turn asked you for advice on wat to do and you gave her one( a poor one i might add). So u came to nairaland to seek other peoples opinion on the matter.

DID I LEAVE AnyTHING OUt??

U tried.
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by sneak3(m): 11:22pm On May 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Sorry bro to be slow in thinking is tough enough...

1 Like

Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by Maryclaire1(f): 7:38pm On May 16, 2015
shez not suppose 2 play along.ignoring him will be better unless d said frnd is aboring a feeling 4 d guy....na wetin novena abi na telenovena dey do sum pple be dis.she does not need 2 tink of it at all...my piece of advice tho.....

1 Like

Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 16, 2015
That is why i'll always tell u. Stop watching Telemundo. #GBAM.
U see my advice is dat u juliet should call me and i'll gv her one thunderbolt that the only remedy is for the trespasser to eat maize shaft. At least when he get down,funmi would be able to belief she had a dog as a bf. Abi bawo?
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by MrDojo(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
please read from the 1st to the 7th line of what u posted.
me no com understand who be d guy and who be d girl at all.

cheesy LoL bro...I get w@ u r sayin....I waz slightly confussed wen readin it....bt ma brain con use auto-correct
Re: Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! by Omotayor123(f): 9:29pm On May 16, 2015
[quote author=Drabeey post=33805054]That is why i'll always tell u. Stop watching Telemundo. #GBAM.
U see my advice is dat u juliet should call me and i'll gv her one thunderbolt that the only remedy is for the trespasser to eat maize shaft. At least when he get down,funmi would be able to belief she had a dog as a bf. Abi bawo? [/quote
hmmmmm!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Bride Dumps Groom In Church On Wedding Day / (lv 4 Badboys) Canadian Killer Gets 200 Marriage Proposals In One Day / My Father Raped His Daughter, And I Am Their Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.