Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. (41627 Views)

Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. by Youngpo413: 6:21pm On May 16, 2015
Joy1706:
See all the guys raining fire and brimstone. That's why I can never advice any woman to forgive their cheating husband's cos they themselves wouldn't think 2ce b4 throwing them out. I say, he cheats once? Take ur kids and leave his ass. These men don't deserve forgiveness
Who cares if she leaves,in this time of husband scarcity,she will be replaced ASAP,but for a cheating wife,any man who hears that she cheated on her husband will never ever marry her,even the man she cheated with will reject her too.
Re: I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. by Wendy80(f): 6:58pm On May 16, 2015
richardadewole:

Mine told me that is it not because I found out. What if I did'nt?

shocked
Wifey told u that?
Re: I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 16, 2015
The woman does not deserve u,why should you live with a cheating wife?its spiritually a,morally,and medically wrong,a n adulterer and adulteress blood mixing with yours,its sacriledge and wrong.Dnt ever accept any begging begging from them,thats the only chance you can get to marry a new beautiful woman,you may not get the chance again. be a man,marry a cool beautiful virgin girl to cool yourself and divorce her.Remember, the same post their dad is in their house is same post you are in your house,dnt let any evil motherinlaw intimidate you.
de2oye:
I am a Yoruba man and I got married to an Ebira lady from Kogi state about six years ago. The marriage has been blessed with 2 sons. We lived happily together in the same city while my mother Inlaw lives in another part of the same city, as such we used to visit her together occasionally.

Sometimes last year, my wife told me she want to go and visit her mother Inlaw and I permitted her to go. Accidentally, I had a an unusual call from my office and I decided to branch and join my wife there since my office is just a stone throw from my Inlaw's place. I didn't inform my wife. As I got there, I requested for her phone to enable me make an important call since I've run out of power on mine. She was reluctant to release the phone and I could easily deduced that all is not well. That makes me go further and I to check her chat history. I was amazed and find it difficult that my wife of six years is having an affair with a much younger guy she's older than for at least five years. She started begging me that she can explain, explain what?. I was totally disappointed and confused, I left the place immediately and told her not to even bother coming to my own house again. The funniest thing was that I know this particular guy to be our Neighbour and he used to come to our house and I do give him money at times because he's a student. While all this was going on, the mother Inlaw was not around.

I decided to call her on phone and tell her what happened because the father inlaw was out of the country as at the time of the incidence. The woman pleaded that I should come back and I obliged, the first thing she did that really surprised me was that she started talking to her daughter in their local language known fully well that I don't understand a bit of it and both of them can speak both Yoruba and English fluently. What could she be telling her daughter after I showed her the chat history because I didn't release the phone since that's d only evidence I have against her. I was really angry and rose, I frankly told her that when she's ready to talk to me I will come back, she realized her mistake and refuse to allow me to go. I later left her there and decided to tell the father on phone. He pleaded that I should please allow her back into my house with d kids and I allowed them back only because of the innocent kids and the fact that I respected the man so much. Since then, we 'be never be in good terms again; I mean myself and the mother because she's not happy with the involvement of the father. I decided not to go to their house again except if the father is around.

About 2 months after, the father was around and he tried to settle the whole issue and I decided to let go. To worsen the situation, there was a particular day I went to their house on my way back from office, I was with my mother Inlaw and I asked about one of her relatives who was sick, the answer she gave me was that she didn't know his whereabout which I know she's lying and still keeping the malice. Since then I stopped going there and I have made up my mind not to ever visit her again. Kindly advise, I'm I wrong here?
Re: I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 16, 2015
but come o OP,What is wrong with you,are you not man enough,man should not take this rubbish,its a taboo,such a wife can kill you,beware,do not fall for their gimmicks,if they are good family with morals,they will speak yoruba or english that you understand and blast the daughter,not minding she is theirs,Allah says be just even if it involves your kiths and kin your blood,your kids will be fine,dnt be too bothered about them,or else you may die young before your time,aside hiv,spiritualy adultery can kill and bring badluck to husband,also remember to do DNA on yourr kids.,honestly i pity you.
Re: I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 16, 2015
Imagine?
Ralphlauren:

i agree

he must be one in a million grin grin grin grin grin

after forgiving their cheating daughter, his MIL still has the audacity to be giving him attitude. SMH !

Re: I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. by agarawu23(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
raumdeuter:
I thought the consensus here was that Nigerian men dont forgive cheating wives
that's him o
I honestly can't forgive a cheating wife (especially if I am satisfying her 100%) angry
Re: I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Welcome to the 'odd' world
Re: I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. by komek(m): 6:45am On Feb 23, 2016
agarawu23:
that's him o
I honestly can't forgive a cheating wife (especially if I am satisfying her 100%) angry

Bros weda I satisfy her 100% or not, if u cheat in marriage u r gone. I have never forgiven a cheating gf talkless of wife. This same women claim they can stay 100years with sex...who..re.s everywhere.
Re: I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. by daben1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
aflyingbird:
u didn't give ur wife d chance to explain , she said she could explain but u shunned her. u saw her phone n immediately jumped to d conclusion dat she was having an affair, u left her mother's house n told her not to come back into urs .

ur MIL didn't do anything wrong . pple's native language is always going to be their default language , esp when with family members , meaning dat is wat came natural to her . u cud hv nicely asked her to speak english , i'm sure she wud've done dat but again u got up angrily .

ur problem is dat u jump to conclusions too soon without giving pple d chance to explain their side of d story . d same thing u did to ur wife is what u did to ur MIL. u need to learn to be more patient n hear what pple hv to say
what explanation? You must be cheating on your husband/bf too, birds of the same feather!
Re: I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. by daben1(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
komek:

Bros weda I satisfy her 100% or not, if u cheat in marriage u r gone. I have never forgiven a cheating gf talkless of wife. This same women claim they can stay 100years with sex...who..re.s everywhere.
na God go bless you, you just spoke my mind
Re: I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. by daben1(m): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
uplawal:
but come o OP,What is wrong with you,are you not man enough,man should not take this rubbish,its a taboo,such a wife can kill you,beware,do not fall for their gimmicks,if they are good family with morals,they will speak yoruba or english that you understand and blast the daughter,not minding she is theirs,Allah says be just even if it involves your kiths and kin your blood,your kids will be fine,dnt be too bothered about them,or else you may die young before your time,aside hiv,spiritualy adultery can kill and bring badluck to husband,also remember to do DNA on yourr kids.,honestly i pity you.
nice woman, i pray to have a wife like you...
Re: I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. by Homguy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
aflyingbird:
u didn't give ur wife d chance to explain , she said she could explain but u shunned her. u saw her phone n immediately jumped to d conclusion dat she was having an affair, u left her mother's house n told her not to come back into urs .

ur MIL didn't do anything wrong . pple's native language is always going to be their default language , esp when with family members , meaning dat is wat came natural to her . u cud hv nicely asked her to speak english , i'm sure she wud've done dat but again u got up angrily .

ur problem is dat u jump to conclusions too soon without giving pple d chance to explain their side of d story . d same thing u did to ur wife is what u did to ur MIL. u need to learn to be more patient n hear what pple hv to say
LovePeddler! A cheating woman was caught red handed and even apologised for cheating yet you are here defending her and her useless mother. Forgive me, but you as as silly as the P in Psyche. Prostitute! Btw, those liking your comment need to have their brains examined twice. So if he was your son you would vomit the madness you posted up there right? Element! de2oye
Re: I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. by Homguy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
de2oye, its one risky thing to take back an adulterous wife, what if shes just deceiving you to save face? what if she plans with the other guy to get rid of you? What if shes not really sorry? Why did she cheat in the first place? And what would prevent her from cheating again?

You are one cool man, but trying to befriend her conniving mother is something you shouldnt do. Ignore her mother except when neccessary. Keep an eye on her daughter too , men do not cheat with emotions, but a woman's cheating is 1st emotional before physical, so wen she's into it, she gone bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband / Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi / Bathing A New Born Baby. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.