Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,667 members, 7,865,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

How Do U Knw She'll Make A Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Knw She'll Make A Good Wife (871 Views)

Touch Your Girl In These Places And She'll Go Wet And Wild / Am Sexy N U Knw It / What My Female Friend Told Me About Finding A Good Wife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Knw She'll Make A Good Wife by luminoux: 11:18am On May 14, 2015
am a little confused, so i wouldn't mind a lill insight into this...

Was reading a post n it said somefin lyk a woman should not assume wifely responsibilities until the dude has done some marital rites on her e.g introduction and stuff... so lets assume she goes to his place 2 say hi or even mayb sleep ova as the case might be...so she shouldn't clean or cook etc...so how wld d dude get to know her capabilities....
Re: How Do U Knw She'll Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 11:22am On May 14, 2015
Expecting a woman to do all of these is mediocre at best.
Re: How Do U Knw She'll Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 11:25am On May 14, 2015
luminoux:
am a little confused, so i wouldn't mind a lill insight into this...

Was reading a post n it said somefin lyk a woman should not assume wifely responsibilities until the dude has done some marital rites on her e.g introduction and stuff... so lets assume she goes to his place 2 say hi or even mayb sleep ova as the case might be...so she shouldn't clean or cook etc...so how wld d dude get to know her capabilities....

Very flawed and pathetically dumb analogy.

Therefore, for her to know you're gonna be a good husband, you should also visit her house, stay the night, and act like an inlaw to her parents?
Re: How Do U Knw She'll Make A Good Wife by ronald4lif(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2015
I don't consider cleaning and cooking as the characteristics of a good wife as that could be misleading. It wouldn't cost anything for a Jezebel to clean the house 10times a day and prepare the most delicious meal only for you to put a ring on it. And later kick you out of your home and sue for alimony gratification.

What I think should be the primary criterion of a good wife should be; Loyalty, Supportive, Intelligent, Confident, Hardworking, Not-materialistic, and knows when to stop talking etc.

There's this societal stereotype that has defined a potential good wife as one who cooks and clean, prays and attend different church programs. While it is true that a good wife should be good with house chores and should be spiritual but these can easily be manipulated and deceptive. There are more primary signs to be on the look out for.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Knw She'll Make A Good Wife by Mprex(f): 11:47am On May 14, 2015
so a lady that can cook and clean is your problem

1 Like

Re: How Do U Knw She'll Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
I don't consider cleaning and cooking as the characteristics of a good wife as that could be misleading. It wouldn't cost anything for a Jezebel to clean the house 10times a day and prepare the most delicious meal only for you to put a ring on it. And later kick you out of your home and sue for alimony gratification.

What I think should be the primary criterion of a good wife should be; Loyalty, Supportive, Intelligent, Confident, Hardworking, Not-materialistic, and knows when to stop talking etc.

There's this societal stereotype that has defined a potential good wife as one who cooks and clean, prays and attend different church programs. While it is true that a good wife should be good with house chores and should be spiritual but these can easily be manipulated and deceptive. There are more primary signs to be on the look out for.
First sensible post you've made in a long while.
Re: How Do U Knw She'll Make A Good Wife by ronald4lif(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2015
iAmCharis:
First sensible post you've made in a long while.

undecided
Re: How Do U Knw She'll Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

undecided
Person no fit use style hail you sef??
Nawa o. undecided
Re: How Do U Knw She'll Make A Good Wife by ronald4lif(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2015
iAmCharis:
Person no fit use style hail you sef??
Nawa o. undecided

tongue grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Mother In Law Says You Can't Marry Her Son / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? / Check Out This Lovely Gift Ideas For Couples & Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.