Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science (7794 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by truthman2012(m): 1:19pm On May 14, 2015
DO NOT HEED MUHAMMAD'S MEDICAL ADVICE AS ALLAH IS FOUND TO BE A QUACK DOCTOR:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said "If a
house fly falls in the drink
of anyone of you, he
should dip it (in the drink),
for one of its wings has a
disease and the other has
the cure for the
disease." ( Sahih Al-
Bukhari : Volume 4, Book
54, Number 537

Do muslims have to eat the fly to get the healing in its wings?

The healing in the wings as said by Muhammad could only cure the desease caused by the other wing, what of the deseases caused by the legs?

Why is Muhammad
talking about the wings, when the main source of infection are the feet of flies?

Here is what the medical world says:

There are many bacteria
and parasites that infest
the fly, making flies a
major factor in spreading
many diseases by
touching surfaces with
their legs or their saliva.
After walking on much
excrement, flies may carry
up to as many as 6 million
bacterias on their feet.
SO BE WARY OF FOODS
THAT HAVE BEEN
TOUCHED BY A FLY!

This is islamic medical science for you. Be careful!!!

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Ifeann(f): 4:31pm On May 14, 2015
This is the same "prophet" that says camel piss is good for the health. I wonder why Muslims don't see mohammed for the fraud he is.

truthman2012:
DO NOT HEED MUHAMMAD'S MEDICAL ADVICE AS ALLAH IS FOUND TO BE A QUACK DOCTOR:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said "If a
house fly falls in the drink
of anyone of you, he
should dip it (in the drink),
for one of its wings has a
disease and the other has
the cure for the
disease." ( Sahih Al-
Bukhari : Volume 4, Book
54, Number 537

Do muslims have to eat the fly to get the healing in its wings?

The healing in the wings as said by Muhammad could only cure the desease caused by the other wing, what of the deseases caused by the legs?

Why is Muhammad
talking about the wings, when the main source of infection are the feet of flies?

Here is what the medical world says:

There are many bacteria
and parasites that infest
the fly, making flies a
major factor in spreading
many diseases by
touching surfaces with
their legs or their saliva.
After walking on much
excrement, flies may carry
up to as many as 6 million
bacterias on their feet.
SO BE WARY OF FOODS
THAT HAVE BEEN
TOUCHED BY A FLY!

This is islamic medical science for you. Be careful!!!

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by truthman2012(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2015
Ifeann:
This is the same "prophet" that says camel piss is good for the health. I wonder why Muslims don't see mohammed for the fraud he is.

Narrated Anas:Some people from
the tribe of 'Ukl came to the
Prophet and embraced Islam. The
climate of Medina did not suit
them, so the Prophet ordered
them to go to the (herd of milch)
camels of charity and to drink,
their milk and urine (as a
medicine).
[Sahih Bukhari 8:82:794]

Camel urine was found to
cause a significant cytotoxic effect
in the bone marrow cells of mice:
Camel urine treatment was found
to cause a significant cytotoxic
effect in the bone marrow cells of
mice. This cytotoxicity at higher
doses was comparable with that
of standard drug
cyclophosphamide (CP). However,
unlike CP, the camel urine
treatment failed to induce any
clastogenicity. The cytotoxicity
induced by camel urine treatment
was substantiated by the
reduction of liver nucleic acids
and glutathione levels and
increased malondialdehyde (MDA)
contents in the same animals. CP
treatment was found to be highly
clastogenic, cytotoxic and it
reduced the levels of nucleic acids,
proteins, glutathione and
increased malondialdehyde
concentration due to its
prooxidant nature. The non-
clastogenic nature of camel urine
was attributed to the antioxidant
and antimutagenic compounds
present in camel urine.
Pretreatment with camel urine
increased the cytotoxicity of CP
and intensified the CP induced
reduction of liver nucleic acids,
glutathione and increased the
MDA concentration. The increase
of CP induced cytotoxicity appears
to be partly due to the additive
effect of the two treatments on
cellular lipid peroxidation.
Cytotoxic means the quality of
being toxic to cells.

Camel Urine contains Hippuric
Acid. Hippuric Acid is a carboxylic
acid found in the urine of horses
and other herbivores. High
concentrations of this acid can
indicate a toluene intoxification.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Ifeann(f): 5:18pm On May 14, 2015
truthman2012:

Narrated Anas:Some people from
the tribe of 'Ukl came to the
Prophet and embraced Islam. The
climate of Medina did not suit
them, so the Prophet ordered
them to go to the (herd of milch)
camels of charity and to drink,
their milk and urine (as a
medicine).
[Sahih Bukhari 8:82:794]

Camel urine was found to
cause a significant cytotoxic effect
in the bone marrow cells of mice:
Camel urine treatment was found
to cause a significant cytotoxic
effect in the bone marrow cells of
mice. This cytotoxicity at higher
doses was comparable with that
of standard drug
cyclophosphamide (CP). However,
unlike CP, the camel urine
treatment failed to induce any
clastogenicity. The cytotoxicity
induced by camel urine treatment
was substantiated by the
reduction of liver nucleic acids
and glutathione levels and
increased malondialdehyde (MDA)
contents in the same animals. CP
treatment was found to be highly
clastogenic, cytotoxic and it
reduced the levels of nucleic acids,
proteins, glutathione and
increased malondialdehyde
concentration due to its
prooxidant nature. The non-
clastogenic nature of camel urine
was attributed to the antioxidant
and antimutagenic compounds
present in camel urine.
Pretreatment with camel urine
increased the cytotoxicity of CP
and intensified the CP induced
reduction of liver nucleic acids,
glutathione and increased the
MDA concentration. The increase
of CP induced cytotoxicity appears
to be partly due to the additive
effect of the two treatments on
cellular lipid peroxidation.
Cytotoxic means the quality of
being toxic to cells.

Camel Urine contains Hippuric
Acid. Hippuric Acid is a carboxylic
acid found in the urine of horses
and other herbivores. High
concentrations of this acid can
indicate a toluene intoxification.

Urine is waste flushed out of the body. I can't imagine the nasties animal urine contains. This is what mohammed advices people to drink. I wonder why Arab Muslims go to the "kaffir" hospitals and take western medicine while camel urine is abundant in their region.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by truthman2012(m): 5:41pm On May 14, 2015
Ifeann:

Urine is waste flushed out of the body. I can't imagine the nasties animal urine contains. This is what mohammed advices people to drink. I wonder why Arab Muslims go to the "kaffir" hospitals and take western medicine while camel urine is abundant in their region.

I wonder o!

One of the things muslims pride about islam is the purported islamic scientific accuracy by an illiterate Muhammad. How true?

The OP shows medical science in islam is a mess.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 14, 2015
[b]
Let it be known that there is difference between what the Qur'an says and what the Prophet says when it comes to worldly issues. Muhammad was a man like us; a mortal. He was not sent to us as a farmer or engineer or doctor. He was sent to us to teach us the religion of Islam. That is his main area of depth; and he is more or less confined to that.

If the Qur'an establishes a scientific fact, I can say hand on heart that you won't find it except absolutely correct. This is because it is the direct sayings of Allah, the All Knower, that are compiled in it; directly from Him, and He 'never' makes mistakes.

However, if the Prophet says something about the mundane world, he could be right and he could be wrong. Scholars of Islam agree on this. Even the prophet said this when he had once ordered that a male date and a female one be planted together, the people went to him and complained that the seed did not germinate, and he said: "You are more knowledgeable about the issues of this world [I.e,mundane issues, when not viewed from the Islamic perspective]"

I am not saying that the Prophet was wrong, but if he really was, the above is an explanation of the reason.

To those Christians who believe that Jesus Christ was GOD Almighty Himself,Jesus too made scientific blunders during his ministry. Please visit:The Scientific Absurdities in the Bible for great details. This is far worse to Christianity than it is to Islam, because while we do not consider Prophet Muhammad as the Creator of the Universe, but the polytheist trinitarian pagans do with Jesus Christ. Therefore, their entire polytheistic and paganistic faith would crumble into devastation when pointing out even an obvious and irrefutable single scientific blunder by Jesus Christ. This is indisputably true!
[\b]

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Dmeji4444(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2015
How come the urine of horse are injected to woman with menopause to boost their imune system
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by truthman2012(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
Let it be known that there is difference between what the Qur'an says and what the Prophet says when it comes to worldly issues. Muhammad was a man like us; a mortal. He was not sent to us as a farmer or engineer or doctor. He was sent to us to teach us the religion of Islam. That is his main area of depth; and he is more or less confined to that.

If the Qur'an establishes a scientific fact, I can say hand on heart that you won't find it except absolutely correct. This is because it is the direct sayings of Allah, the All Knower, that are compiled in it; directly from Him, and He 'never' makes mistakes.

However, if the Prophet says something about the mundane world, he could be right and he could be wrong. Scholars of Islam agree on this. Even the prophet said this when he had once ordered that a male date and a female one be planted together, the people went to him and complained that the seed did not germinate, and he said: "You are more knowledgeable about the issues of this world [I.e,mundane issues, when not viewed from the Islamic perspective]"

I am not saying that the Prophet was wrong, but if he really was, the above is an explanation of the reason.

To those Christians who believe that Jesus Christ was GOD Almighty Himself,Jesus too made scientific blunders during his ministry. Please visit:The Scientific Absurdities in the Bible for great details. This is far worse to Christianity than it is to Islam, because while we do not consider Prophet Muhammad as the Creator of the Universe, but the polytheist trinitarian pagans do with Jesus Christ. Therefore, their entire polytheistic and paganistic faith would crumble into devastation when pointing out even an obvious and irrefutable single scientific blunder by Jesus Christ. This is indisputably true!

In many verses of the quran we find "obey allahh and his prophet, Muhammad. If Muhammad's words do not matter, why are they to be obeyed? Now, if you have to obey him according to his medical advice, will you not endanger your life?
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by truthman2012(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2015
Dmeji4444:
How come the urine of horse are injected to woman with menopause to boost their imune system

Firstly, where is your proof?

Secondly, what is your comment on the flies Muhammad advised you to dip into your drink?
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 14, 2015
truthman2012:

In many verses of the quran we find "obey allahh and his prophet, Muhammad. If Muhammad's words do not matter, why are they to be obeyed? Now, if you have to obey him according to his medical advice, will you not endanger your life?

If you tell a student to obey his teacher, it is understood that the teacher's orders are only to be obeyed in his realm. A student does not have to obey his teacher if he is commanded outside that realm; a student doesn't have to obey his teacher if he commands him, for example, to eat a particular food when he returns home from school. That is not the teacher's realm!

Prophet Muhammad has explained to us what his realm is. He is not impeccable outside that realm; so if Allah says we should obey the Prophet, it is only logical that he mean 'inside the realm of Islamic teachings'. Anything he says outside that realm; I.e. mundane things (relating to Science, Medicine, Engineering, e.t.c.) can be investigated before obeying him. If it is correct, we obey, if not, we disobey.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Demmzy15(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2015
Just see how Mr. Truthman2012 Lie-lieman2012 would humiliated and disgraced on his own thread. I just laugh at your folly, when you start presenting from the Bible now....

Lemme just calm down! grin grin
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by truthman2012(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

If you tell a student to obey his teacher, it is understood that the teacher's orders are only to be obeyed in his realm. A student does not have to obey his teacher if he is commanded outside that realm; a student doesn't have to obey his teacher if he commands him, for example, to eat a particular food when he returns home from school. That is not the teacher's realm!

Prophet Muhammad has explained to us what his realm is. He is not impeccable outside that realm; so if Allah says we should obey the Prophet, it is only logical that he mean 'inside the realm of Islamic teachings'. Anything he says outside that realm; I.e. mundane things (relating to Science, Medicine, Engineering, e.t.c.) can be investigated before obeying him. If it is correct, we obey, if not, we disobey.

No, you are dead wrong.

So, you mean there are some of Muhammad's words that shouldn't be obeyed because they are wrong.

The words of Muhammad carry the same weight as that of allahh himself at least, if the quran is fit to be followed:

[Quran 4:59]: O ye who believe!
Obey Allah, and obey the
Messenger, and those charged
with authority among you. If ye
differ in anything among
yourselves, refer it to Allah and
His Messenger, if ye do believe
in Allah and the Last Day: That
is best, and most suitable for
final determination.

Read the above verse raptly and slowly.

[Quran 4:64] And we sent no messenger,
but that he should be obeyed
by the leave of Allâh.

It is allahh command that Muhammad should be obeyed by muslims in ALL THINGS.

So tomorrow put your food or drink in a place accessible by flies and when you find it or them inside it, dip it/them in and swallow. But if you think that is dangerous and you cannot obey, stop obeying all the sunnah as they are dangerous to your eternal life. They are wrong in the same degree.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Empiree: 9:55pm On May 14, 2015
I beg to disagree with AbuuUsamah. Be careful brother. Op is a kufar. He's only looking for loopholes. The way to agree or disagree with hadith is through classifications. I dont care what Op think. Urine from Carmel was raised on another thread a while back which I answered. See there is wisdom in what prophet(SAAW) taught in as much as it's authentically narrated. For instance dying beard etc.

The issue of Urine was in fact proven to be true medically. It's irrelevant whether the kufar agreed with it or not. This is not to say drinking directly from Carmel bosom in our time is appropriate. Thats not the case since we now have aesthetics which did not exist back then. There are Muslim medical students that research on issue like this in USA. I kind of dealt with it a little on this back in March I think. A little bit of research (if you can) will put the op in permanent state of shut up

There is always wisdom behind every authentic statement of the prophet(SAW). We just dont know yet. I dont think this kufar self proclaimed truthman realized that there are animal products in the so called pills that he takes. Yes, many of them contain animal products like horse manure and pig urine etc.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 14, 2015
truthman2012:

No, you are dead wrong.

So, you mean there are some of Muhammad's words that shouldn't be obeyed because they are wrong.

The words of Muhammad carry the same weight as that of allahh himself at least, if the quran is fit to be followed:

Obey Allah, and obey the
differ in anything among
final determination.

by the leave of Allâh.

So tomorrow put your food or drink in a place accessible by flies and when you find it or them inside it, dip it/them in and swallow. But if you think that is dangerous and you cannot obey, stop obeying all the sunnah as they are dangerous to your eternal life. They are wrong in the same degree.

Ability to understand what has been read is a gift from God. God has conspicuously deprived you of that gift. If after the clear logics I stated, you still but drag me backwards, then I would be wasting my time discussing further with you.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by true2god: 10:06pm On May 14, 2015
truthman2012:

No, you are dead wrong.

Obey Allah, and obey the
differ in anything among
final determination.

by the leave of Allâh.

You have also forgotten that the prophet of islam asked muslims to clean their private parts with sand or dust after urinating. He is equally good in personal hygiene. No wonder muslims are one of the healthiest, cleanest and neatest people on earth.

Uncle moh'd called muslims the best of creatures (because they follow his medical and scientific advise) while he called non-muslim the worst of creatures (because they refused to take camel urine for medications and do not clean their private parts with dust after urinating).

Uncle moh'd really make muslims reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by truthman2012(m): 7:22am On May 15, 2015
Demmzy15:
Just see how Mr. Truthman2012 Lie-lieman2012 would humiliated and disgraced on his own thread. I just laugh at your folly, when you start presenting from the Bible now....

Lemme just calm down! grin grin

You have kept repeating this times without number, an indication that you are empty to contribute anything meaningful. Smh!
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by truthman2012(m): 7:27am On May 15, 2015
Empiree:
I beg to disagree with AbuuUsamah. Be careful brother. Op is a kufar. He's only looking for loopholes. The way to agree or disagree with hadith is through classifications. I dont care what Op think. Urine from Carmel was raised on another thread a while back which I answered. See there is wisdom in what prophet(SAAW) taught in as much as it's authentically narrated. For instance dying beard etc.

The issue of Urine was in fact proven to be true medically. It's irrelevant whether the kufar agreed with it or not. This is not to say drinking directly from Carmel bosom in our time is appropriate. Thats not the case since we now have aesthetics which did not exist back then. There are Muslim medical students that research on issue like this in USA. I kind of dealt with it a little on this back in March I think. A little bit of research (if you can) will put the op in permanent state of shut.

There is always wisdom behind every authentic statement of the prophet(SAW). We just dont know yet. I dont think this kufar self proclaimed truthman realized that there are animal products in the so called pills that he takes. Yes, many of them contain animal products like horse manure and pig urine etc.

There are always disagreements when falsehood is in open display.

Let's talk about the Flies issue now. This is the main subject of the thread. Empiree, how many times have you dipped flies into your soup and drink?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2015
Ifeann:

And this same prophet did not drink camel's urine when he was sick? Good example indeed
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Nobody: 8:41am On May 15, 2015
How many medical 'experts' here? None?

Ok. Thread of illiterates, non-medical persons discussing medicine.

Move on, nothing to see here.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by truthman2012(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2015
Abuamam:
How many medical 'experts' here? None?

Ok. Thread of illiterates, non-medical persons discussing medicine.

Move on, nothing to see here.

The OP that debunk Muhammad's medical advice is from the medical world.

Who doesn't know what havoc flies do cause?
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Empiree: 11:00am On May 15, 2015
truthman2012:

There are always disagreements when falsehood is in open display.

Let's talk about the Flies issue now. This is the main subject of the thread. Emp.iree, how many times have you dipped flies into your soup and drink?
Falsehood?. Where is it?. Only God is All knowing. The brother may not be aware of it scientific/medical benefits. What's falsehood in that ? Anyway, i see 1 or 2 people already opened threads yesterday answering your op. If i can find them i shall mention your moniker
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by talkingtruth: 11:08am On May 15, 2015
Empiree:
Falsehood?. Where is it?. Only God is All knowing. The brother may not be aware of it scientific/medical benefits. What's falsehood in that ? Anyway, i see 1 or 2 people already opened threads yesterday answering your op. If i can find them i shall mention your moniker

Do the threads include dipping flies into your drink?
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by talkingtruth: 11:12am On May 15, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

Ability to understand what has been read is a gift from God. God has conspicuously deprived you of that gift. If after the clear logics I stated, you still but drag me backwards, then I would be wasting my time discussing further with you.

Your posts on this subject didn't make any islamic sense.

All the words of Muhammad are said to be inspired by allahh.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Empiree: 12:01pm On May 15, 2015
talkingtruth:

Do the threads include dipping flies into your drink?
yes, i think. I think Abuamam and popdecorator opened separate threads on it. I just glanced through quickly yesterday but did not read details. https://www.nairaland.com/2313729/scientific-evidence-support-islamic-medicine#2313729.4 and this https://www.nairaland.com/2314635/prophet-muhammads-hadith-fly-confirmed
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by talkingtruth: 12:52pm On May 15, 2015
Empiree:
yes, i think. I think Abuamam and popdecorator opened separate threads on it. I just glanced through quickly yesterday but did not read details. https://www.nairaland.com/2313729/scientific-evidence-support-islamic-medicine#2313729.4 and this https://www.nairaland.com/2314635/prophet-muhammads-hadith-fly-confirmed

I have checked the links but this OP stands to debunk the claims they make in those threads.

They talk about the deseases caused by flies wings and having the cure in the other wings, failing to realize that most of the deseases caused by flies are not from the wings but their legs and saliva. Let's assume Muhammad was correct that the desease caused by a fly wing has the cure in the other wing, what about many other deseases caused by the legs and saliva, where do you have the cure for those?

Besides, what sense does it make to first catch a desease and looking for the cure? If it doesn't make sense, why did Muhammad advise muslims to dip flies in their drink? Prevention they say is better than cure.

If the medical advice by Muhammad is correct, how many muslims have taken to it, dipping flies into their food or drink? If they cannot, why are they taking to other statements by him, especially the sunnahs? Both the medical and other statements came from the same inspirational source, allahh. If some are wrong others could be wrong as well. Then you are taking eternal risk.

May God deliver you.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 15, 2015
talkingtruth:

I have checked the links but this OP stands to debunk the claims they make in those threads.

They talk about the deseases caused by flies wings and having the cure in the other wings, failing to realize that most of the deseases caused by flies are not from the wings but their legs and saliva. Let's assume Muhammad was correct that the desease caused by a fly wing has the cure in the other wing, what about many other deseases caused by the legs and saliva, where do you have the cure for those?

The fact remains that diseases can be found on parts of its surface, and antidotes to those diseases on other parts. The advice is to dip the whole, so as to ensure that the antidote is also left behind along with the disease. Simple.

talkingtruth:

Besides, what sense does it make to first catch a desease and looking for the cure? If it doesn't make sense, why did Muhammad advise muslims to dip flies in their drink? Prevention they say is better than cure.

It makes no sense to look for, catch a fly and dip it in your drink, and no-one; least of all the prophet (saw); said you should. The hadith says...

"If a fly FALLS in your drink..."

The assumption is that the fly falls in accidentally, then you make sure you get the antidote along with the disease.

talkingtruth:

If the medical advice by Muhammad is correct, how many muslims have taken to it, dipping flies into their food or drink? If they cannot, why are they taking to other statements by him, especially the sunnahs? Both the medical and other statements came from the same inspirational source, allahh. If some are wrong others could be wrong as well. Then you are taking eternal risk.

I would do it if a fly fell in my drink, because I trust his words implicitly. Having said that, if some Muslims; or even all; do not follow his advice, it does not lessen the truth or value of it. If all smokers ignore the advice of the surgeon general, does that make smoking good for health? Reason properly; don't follow the 3 stooges in your reasoning.

talkingtruth:

May God deliver you.

If your prayer is to the Almighty Creator, then a resounding AMEN to that, and I pray that He delivers you too; seeing that you polytheist 'people of the book' are more urgently in need of it than we who already strive to worship Him alone.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Demmzy15(m): 1:34pm On May 15, 2015
truthman2012:

You have kept repeating this times without number, an indication that you are empty to contribute anything meaningful. Smh!
Can you defend medicine in the Bible?! Looks like you enjoy 'double standards' a lot!
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by talkingtruth: 1:37pm On May 15, 2015
Abuamam:

The fact remains that diseases can be found on parts of its surface, and antidotes to those diseases on other parts. The advice is to dip the whole, so as to ensure that the antidote is also left behind along with the disease. Simple.

It makes no sense to look for, catch a fly and dip it in your drink, and no-one; least of all the prophet (saw); said you should. The hadith says...

"If a fly FALLS in your drink..."

The assumption is that the fly falls in accidentally, then you make sure you get the antidote along with the disease.

I would do it if a fly fell in my drink, because I trust his words implicitly. Having said that, if some Muslims; or even all; do not follow his advice, it does not lessen the truth or value of it. If all smokers ignore the advice of the surgeon general, does that make smoking good for health? Reason properly; don't follow the 3 stooges in your reasoning.

If your prayer is to the Almighty Creator, then a resounding AMEN to that, and I pray that He delivers you too; seeing that you polytheist 'people of the book' are more urgently in need of it than we who already strive to worship Him alone.

You are trying to rewrite the hadith friend. It never says parts, it says wings, right?

Why wings since most desease caused by flies are from the legs and saliva?

Have you dipped into your drink before a fly that incidentally fell into your drink, not minding the human excreters and other dirts carried by its legs? Be honest to yourself at least this once.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 15, 2015
talkingtruth:

You are trying to rewrite the hadith friend. It never says parts, it says wings, right?

Why wings since most desease caused by flies are from the legs and saliva?

Have you dipped into your drink before a fly that incidentally fell into your drink, not minding the human excreters and other dirts carried by its legs? Be honest to yourself at least this once.

Wings are parts. Dipping the wings dips all parts.

I don't know where you got that 'most diseases are from the legs and saliva' theory. The pathogens have a special preference for legs?

If the fly fell in my drink, then the human excreta and other dirts carried by its BODY will already be in my drink. So I will dip it to ensure I get the antidotes, as I truly believe the words of the prophet (saw). That is the honest truth... even if you don't like it.

Your turn...

How often do flies walk with their legs carrying 'human excreta and other dirt' on your food and utensils when you are eating, especially like in a roadside buka? Do you throw the food away? Be honest with yourself for once.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by talkingtruth: 3:43pm On May 15, 2015
Abuamam:

Wings are parts. Dipping the wings dips all parts.

I don't know where you got that 'most diseases are from the legs and saliva' theory. The pathogens have a special preference for legs?

If the fly fell in my drink, then the human excreta and other dirts carried by its BODY will already be in my drink. So I will dip it to ensure I get the antidotes, as I truly believe the words of the prophet (saw). That is the honest truth... even if you don't like it.

Your turn...

How often do flies walk with their legs carrying 'human excreta and other dirt' on your food and utensils when you are eating, especially like in a roadside buka? Do you throw the food away? Be honest with yourself for once.

You didn't read the OP with good understanding, hence you are asking where I got the desease coming from the legs and saliva. I even listed the desease that flies carry on their legs and saliva, but your haste to refute the OP didn't allow you to know what exactly you are refuting.

You were not categorical on whether or not you have dipped flies into your drink before and am sure they would have at one time of the other fallen into your food or or drink. Why dodging?

I can never and have never dipped flies into my food or drink. I have had many occassions to throw away foods or drinks. I can't stand it. It is only mad people that do such. You would see the insane throwing flies into their mouth. Maybe they are obeying Muhammad. Disgusting!
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Empiree: 4:30pm On May 15, 2015
truthman2012:

Let's talk about the Flies issue now. Em.piree, how many times have you dipped flies into your soup and drink?
You contradicted hadith you quoted. It doesn't say to deliberately catch a fly and deep it in drink. It says IF... that's a clause.

When I was growing up however, there used to be flies. I think we used to call them " esusu". Bunch of them in my food and water and I ate them. Yum Yum... very nutritious. I love it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denmark Is Loosing / Ruling On A Child That Committed Suicide Before The Age Of Puberty / "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.