Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation (2155 Views)

My Advice To fellow Igbos Living In The North. / CNN Breaking News:Tension in South East over Biafra agitation. / Dear Fellow Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by NIJJAking(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2015
We have read alot of recent news about biafra and igbos agitating for its re establishment. The truth is that biafra is dead and will never be resurrected. All the igbos beating the drum of war should know that it will be too costly for the south east to undertake any such venture .
The south south has continued to distance its self from being one with the south east. May God forbid that all the lastest acquisitions of fire arms that were bought by the nigerian government to fight boko haram be now turned to destroy the south east should we start a fight with this blood thirsty and ruthless northerners and south westerners. Ohaneze ndi igbo has a lot of work to do to call our people to order. Igbos should be wiser and not join forces with the south southerners for they are saboteurs as history has taught us in the biafran war.
Igbos have far more greater investments and structures to protect all over nigeria. Alot of people died as massob members and when jonathans government gave a large sum of money to ralph uwazurike we are all aware of how he sold out the biafran struggle without honour for his dead members.
My fellow igbos should rather concentrate effort how to assimilate into the present ruling government and as was done with pdp we find ways to conquer the apc and rule in it. That will be a better and sensible victory that is worth fighting for.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2015
There will be no war.
Stop fear mongering mgbati cowardice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by BlackTechnology: 4:36pm On May 14, 2015
NIJJAking:
We have read alot of recent news about biafra and igbos agitating for its re establishment. The truth is that biafra is dead and will never be resurrected. All the igbos beating the drum of wars should know that it will be too costly for the south east to undertake any such venture .
The south south has continued to distance its self from being one with the south east. May God forbid that all the lastest acquisitions of fire arms that were bought by the nigerian government to fight boko haram be now turned to destroy the south east should we start a fight with this blood thirsty and ruthless northerners and south westerners. Ohaneze ndi igbo has a lot of work to do to call our people to order. Igbos should be wiser and not join forces with the south southerners for they are saboteurs as history has taught us in the biafran war.

I never knew you are naughty

How old are you.?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by OduaVanguard: 4:37pm On May 14, 2015
Chai. I pity you already coz your kinsmen will finish you. Oya, let the verbal attacks at the OP begin.....

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2015
OduaVanguard:
Chai. I pity you already coz your kinsmen will finish. Oya, let the verbal attacks at the OP begin.....

You pity him because he is speaking like you?

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by OduaVanguard: 4:39pm On May 14, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
There will be no war.
Stop fear mongering mgbati cowardice.

For once we are in agreement that there will be no war, not coz we SW folks can't truncate your dreams again as we did the last time, but rather coz we sef don tire for Una. Make Una dey go abeg. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2015
OduaVanguard:

For once we are in agreement that there will be no war, not coz we SW folks can't truncate your dreams again as we did the last time but rather coz we def don tire for Una. Make Una dey go abeg. cheesy

Really? You no wan form fourth marine commando and serve your masters? Be careful o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by SOUNDKING: 4:48pm On May 14, 2015
NIJJAking:
We have read alot of recent news about biafra and igbos agitating for its re establishment. The truth is that biafra is dead and will never be resurrected. All the igbos beating the drum of war should know that it will be too costly for the south east to undertake any such venture .
Igbos have far more greater investments and structions to protect all over nigeria. Alot of people died as massob members and when jonathans government gave a large sum of money to ralph uwazurike we are all aware of how he sold out the biafran struggle without honour for his dead members.
a coward dies everyday,but a stu+pid coward dies every minute,if we have pple like you up to 5000 in Igboland we will remain slaves till the end of time,pls G and D. Mind you Biafra is not Uwazurike.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by SOUNDKING: 4:51pm On May 14, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I never knew you are naughty

How old are you.?
bro, calling a fool ''naughty'' is an insult to the naughty ones.
Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by akinszz: 4:53pm On May 14, 2015
Bobo yi ponu.
AlfaSeltzer:
There will be no war. Stop fear mongering mgbati cowardice.
osi poda pelu
Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by Ikengawo: 4:53pm On May 14, 2015
NIJJAking:
[s]We have read alot of recent news about biafra and igbos agitating for its re establishment. The truth is that biafra is dead and will never be resurrected. All the igbos beating the drum of war should know that it will be too costly for the south east to undertake any such venture .
Igbos have far more greater investments and structures to protect all over nigeria. Alot of people died as massob members and when jonathans government gave a large sum of money to ralph uwazurike we are all aware of how he sold out the biafran struggle without honour for his dead members.
My fellow igbos should rather concentrate effort how to assimilate into the present ruling government and as was done with pdp we find ways to conquer the apc and rule in it. That will be a better and sensible victory that is worth fighting for.[/s]

6 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by bamidele029: 4:53pm On May 14, 2015
Igbos should hurry up and go tired of all the none sense chest beating all the time undecided cowardly threats. No real man need to keep announcing what he wants to do without ever taking action grin This time I can assure you there will be no war because we are tired of you and feel free to take Niger Deltans with you if they wish

5 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by akinszz: 4:53pm On May 14, 2015
Bobo yi ponu.
AlfaSeltzer:
There will be no war. Stop fear mongering mgbati cowardice.
osi poda pelu

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2015
bamidele029:
Igbos should hurry up and go tired of all the none sense chest beating all the time undecided cowardly threats. No real man need to keep announcing what he wants to do without ever taking action grin This time I can assure you there will be no war because we are tired of you and feel free to take Niger Deltans with you if they wish

You are confusing us with your ancestors.
We are not going anywhere because we are already in our home. Parasites around us call themselves "hosts" but a little surgery will solve their problem once and for all.

4 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by NIJJAking(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2015
Odumegwu Ojukwu once called the igbos he led to a suicidal war as a pack of untamed wild horses housed in a single building. He couldnt reason with them on the dangers of declaring succession and war. We igbos are really yet to change.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by T9ksy(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2015
a"
bamidele029:

Abi ojare!!!

Ever since the war 5 odd decades ago, all we've heard from these guys is "biafra, land of the rising sun", "the dubai of africe", "the Japan of asia", " the Paris of europe" however their actions totally belies their empty chest-beatings rhetorics.

Abeg, let them go jor! We sure will love to have some sanity back in our homeland.

Kini anfani orogbo won............................

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2015
NIJJAking:
Odumegwu Ojukwu once called the igbos he led to a suicidal war as a pack of untamed wild horses housed in a single building. He couldnt reason with them on the dangers of declaring succession and war. We igbos are really yet to change.

Ewu mgbati coward. Why are you claiming Igbo?
See as panic wan kill you at the mention Biafra.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by Twistaray(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2015
T9ksy:
a"

Abi ojare!!!

Ever since the war 5 odd decades ago, all we've heard from these guys is "biafra, land of the rising sun", "the dubai of africe", "the Japan of asia", " the Paris of europe" however their actions totally belies their empty chest-beatings rhetorics.

Abeg, let them go jor! We sure will love to have some sanity back in our homeland.

Kini anfani orogbo won............................

grin

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by xmich(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2015
[s]
NIJJAking:
My fellow igbos should rather concentrate effort how to assimilate into the present ruling government and as was done with pdp we find ways to conquer the apc and rule in it. That will be a better and sensible victory that is worth fighting for.
[/s]
Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by Jman06(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2015
NIJJAking:
You are a clear description of who a foool is! I can bet my life to the fact that you are not Igbo. Why do you yorrobber foools always quick to claim Igbo when you want to post your obnoxious comments on this forum. Low self-esteem at its worst.
Now let me inform you that Biafra's actualization is a noble project that must be realized. It is the wish of everyone of us that it is realized without any bloodshed. But should the animal inhabitants of the zoo called Nigeria want to flex muscle with us in an attempt to stop Biafra, it is going bloody on them. They l'd be made to pay for all the sins they have committed against the igbos with the blood of their sons and daughters. That is when you will know that we have been preparing for another round of war since the last one. Nonsense!
Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by OduaVanguard: 5:47pm On May 14, 2015
Jman06:
You are a clear description of who a foool is! I can bet my life to the fact that you are not Igbo. Why do you yorrobber foools always quick to claim Igbo when you want to post your obnoxious comments on this forum. Low self-esteem at its worst.
Now let me inform you that Biafra's actualization is a noble project that must be realized. It is the wish of everyone of us that it is realized without any bloodshed. But should the animal inhabitants of the zoo called Nigeria want to flex muscle with us in an attempt to stop Biafra, it is going bloody on them. They l'd be made to pay for all the sins they have committed against the igbos with the blood of their sons and daughters. That is when you will know that we have been preparing for another round of war since the last one. Nonsense!

B-I-A-F-R-A-A-A-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

[img]http://i./KRG6XGnCYB0L6.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by Greatfuture: 5:50pm On May 14, 2015
wars are not fought by ranting on nairaland,please the biafra agitators should tell us where is biafra,and the claim of south south,have you consulted with the ogoni,ikwere,ndoni,andoni,egi and kalabari people of Rivers,the ijaws,urhobo,isoko,itsekiri and asaba people of Delta,what about the benin,ishan of Edo or the efik,ogoja,ibibio,and other tribes of Cross rivers and Akwa ibom, or you think you can just annex them.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by frankie15x(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2015
Biafra is definitely going to be the richest country in Africa.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by T9ksy(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2015
Jman06:
Biafra's actualization is a noble project that must be realized. It is the wish of everyone of us that it is realized without any bloodshed.

Good! We don hia una!! Now, can you PLEASE hurry up and....................naff off back to your "Land of the rising (but never risen) sun". And PLEASE, don't forget to take your fellow miscreants with you off our land as we sure could do with some modicum of sanity back in our fatherland.

Jman06:
But should the animal inhabitants of the zoo called Nigeria want to flex muscle with us in an attempt to stop Biafra, it is going bloody on them. They l'd be made to pay for all the sins they have committed against the igbos with the blood of their sons and daughters. That is when you will know that we have been preparing for another round of war since the last one. Nonsense!

Trust me, we 've all had enough of you guys by now so this time around no one will even raise an eye brow never mind violent reaction HOWEVER, if you guys for whatever reason/s you deemed passable (to your innately covetous mind), decide to invade our land again, just be cognizant of the FACT that, there are many more "179 yourba patriots" waiting in the hood, willing and able to truncate your hegemonic ambition by destroying the great(sic!) Biafran Army invasion, long before you get to Ore grin

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by fr3do(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2015
coward
Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by fr3do(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2015
Greatfuture:
wars are not fought by ranting on nairaland,please the biafra agitators should tell us where is biafra,and the claim of south south,have you consulted with the ogoni,ikwere,ndoni,andoni,egi and kalabari people of Rivers,the ijaws,urhobo,isoko,itsekiri and asaba people of Delta,what about the benin,ishan of Edo or the efik,ogoja,ibibio,and other tribes of Cross rivers and Akwa ibom, or you think you can just annex them.

It was at Asaba, the shameless Nigerian troops massacred innocent armless men because of tribal hatred, Asaba was also the seat of a 40 year long resistance against the colonialists, Ekumeku.

In other words, Asaba won't hesitate.
Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by Gr8amechi: 6:58pm On May 14, 2015
Jman06:
guy calm down, ask yourself who are the people championing this cause?? what has our own leaders down to develop us, what is the hope that Biafra will not become another Nigeria??
Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 14, 2015
I don't know what you are talking about...
Nor do I know how it will happen...
All I know is by His grace Biafra will be actualized and I will live in it...

Thank you...
(baboons will never cease to disappoint is in their nature - Nnamdi Kanu)

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by OneNaira6: 7:03pm On May 14, 2015
I don't waste my time with Cowards so I'm not even going to address you OP. All I'm going to say is make sure to ask your mother who is your real father. The igbo man you call a father is not your real father. Your type of cowardness is not an igbo gene. We know which tribe it belongs to

As for the guy that mention Asaba, if I slap you for there eeh, you go see stars. Keep us out of your writing. Ewu
Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by Gr8amechi: 7:07pm On May 14, 2015
IMO its only a big fool will start sounding the drum of war because GEJ lost, GEJ had the powers to bring the Biafra nd SS the hope they craved but he didn't, when he called for the national conf. my hopes where high only for him to state nothing about seceding should be discoursed, that was the opportunity we were waiting for but he destroyed it, secondly he would have raised resource control or regional govt a key power there by our dream of self rule will be actualized but he also failed. Bet me nothing anybody can do, only a big fool will want to go into war with buhari, just take a good look at the world powers that are romancing around him, if anybody make any noise don't be deceived the world power will pour out her venom on them. I don't support what don't have meaning first what is the ideology of these people. or do we need another bondage

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by zimoni(f): 9:00pm On May 14, 2015
Let them secede oooooooo.

Marriage is not by force.

Wish them best of luck in their agitation.
Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by NIJJAking(m): 7:51am On May 15, 2015
These chaps that are clamouring for war i doubt they have witnessed a minor riot to know how hot the situation is at such times not to talk of war.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. / Photo: Pres.Buhari With Ministerial Nominee From Borno Baba shehuri & his family / PHOTOS: Customs Boss Flies Private Jet To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.