Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

The Work Of GOD In My Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Work Of GOD In My Life (398 Views)

The Tri-unity Of God And The Work Of Salvation. / Must Read: Olodumare (GOD) In Yoruba Ifa And Orisha Is Monotheistic / Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Work Of GOD In My Life by PETER2020: 4:40pm On May 14, 2015
Thanks to God Almighty who saw me through on the problem that no man can help me out of but HE (GOD) did it for me that His name alone shall remain glorified in my life and family, even when my enemies thought they have taken my life physically and spiritual but HE also prove to them that they are nothing and that all powers belongs to GOD. Jeremiah 12:14. Amen
Re: The Work Of GOD In My Life by ammyluv2002(f): 5:09pm On May 14, 2015
Thank God for your life.

All Glory to the Most High

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/05/15 / Even God Has A Secret / Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.