Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? (2583 Views)

When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by TrishaP(f): 5:33pm On May 14, 2015
Romancelanders be honest grin

1 Like

Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:34pm On May 14, 2015
My Phone.
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 14, 2015
my ex bcaus i still miss her pussy
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by ligopedro: 5:38pm On May 14, 2015
My Ex ... Coz i can buy another phone ..
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 14, 2015
No phone is worth more than a human life. In this case, forget about your past with her and see her as another human needing help.

2 Likes

Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by PunkyOh(f): 5:40pm On May 14, 2015
My phone. He can save himself.

1 Like

Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 14, 2015
Ma PHONE because with the phone, I can control her Friends when she is dead.

1 Like

Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 14, 2015
I can always get another phone.
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 14, 2015
Blackett:
No phone is worth more than a human life. In this case, forget about your past with her and see her as another human needing help.
the OP is on drugs....how can u compare human life with an ordinary gadget

1 Like

Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by MizTyna(f): 5:49pm On May 14, 2015
See question sef,my phone ofcos
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by ronald4lif(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2015
How much is a phone to allow someone drown because of it. Even if it were my enemy I'll save her, needless to say someone I once had catchy and memorable time with.
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by Spaxon(f): 5:50pm On May 14, 2015
TrishaP:
Let's catch fun, Romancelanders be honest grin grin
CC ikp4succes
Spaxon
Seunlo1
Zyzxx
Nmeri17
Ronald4lif
Equalizer
Tallesty1
I'm da chick
Prodeegee

na my phone..

mek d maga die.... cheesy
and I wish d maga was orijin101

1 Like

Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by espn(m): 5:55pm On May 14, 2015
Some people can be cruel.. and dey cast shekau
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 14, 2015
Spaxon:

na my phone..

and u wonder why u neva marry since grin grin
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 14, 2015
TrishaP:
Let's catch fun, Romancelanders be honest grin grin
CC ikp4succes
Spaxon
Seunlo1
Zyzxx
Nmeri17
Ronald4lif
Equalizer
Tallesty1
I'm da chick
Prodeegee

lol ur ex its life which is unreplacable.. compared to fone.. wink
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by Spaxon(f): 6:04pm On May 14, 2015
ikp4succes:

and u wonder why u neva marry since grin grin
I be 19 ooioii.
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by Tallesty1(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2015
My Ex. She's a good friend till date and I don't regret dating her because there used to be a time that she's all that I needed.
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 14, 2015
Spaxon:
I be 19 ooioii.

lol ur mates are marrying in the north grin grin

plus from ur dp, 19 years look like ur football age
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by Spaxon(f): 6:16pm On May 14, 2015
ikp4succes:

lol ur mates are marrying in the north grin grin
plus from ur dp, 19 years look like ur football age
cheesy
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by TrishaP(f): 6:24pm On May 14, 2015
Spaxon:

na my phone..

Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by TrishaP(f): 6:24pm On May 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
My Ex. She's a good friend till date and I don't regret dating her because there used to be a time that she's all that I needed.
AWW that's lovely.
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by TrishaP(f): 6:26pm On May 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
How much is a phone to allow someone drown because of it. Even if it were my enemy I'll save her, needless to say someone I once had catchy and memorable time with.
Oga calm down...You are so serious.
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by TrishaP(f): 6:27pm On May 14, 2015
Tydies:
Ma PHONE because with the phone, I can control her Friends when she is dead.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 14, 2015
Spaxon:
cheesy

why u dey laugh grin grin
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by ronald4lif(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2015
TrishaP:

Oga calm down...You are so serious.

Was the thread a joke?
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by TrishaP(f): 6:31pm On May 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Was the thread a joke?
Sort of
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 14, 2015
TrishaP:
shocked
let's meet on whatsapp
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 14, 2015
Spaxon:

na my phone..

undecided
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by ronald4lif(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2015
TrishaP:

Sort of

Okay. But I wasn't that tensed with my comment sha. Perhaps I only failed to see the humour in it.
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 14, 2015
Spaxon:
I be 19 ooioii.
you, 19 i will trek from here to Cotonou
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by loomer: 6:38pm On May 14, 2015
No be ex u call am?

Phone na present babe na
Re: Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? by Ewizard(m): 6:40pm On May 14, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Girls Vs Karashika / 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner / Before You Sleep With Her….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.