Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? (5457 Views)

On Forcing Muslims Not To Fast In The North Region Of China: / Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? / Why Are Muslims Given Preferncial Treatment In Niairaland??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Nobody: 6:13am On May 16, 2015
talkingtruth:

You will soon know when you find yourself in hell, where Muhammad had been waiting for you.

No one went or saw the vision of heaven and saw Muhammad there. They all said they saw him in hell, pointing to the fact that the OP is correct.

Why is it that muslims don't see vision? Why is the exclusive right of Muhammad? If you guys can see visions, you would have been able to see Muhammad and other muslims' conditions after death. But allahh would not allow you to see vision to confirm Muhammad's own so that you will remain in deception till death, when it will be too late. I feel like crying for you.

Lol! You're changing the topic now truthman? Have you no shame? Smh! Dude, I understand that you gits engage in orgies of hallucinogens and opiates in your churches and somehow believe you or your fradulent "men of god" can see visions but we are not r*tarded, nor are we drug addicts.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by POPdecorator: 1:31pm On May 16, 2015
jcross19:
quote all the bible for me , what am saying is that your dick head allah do not permit to drink on earth but created a river of poisonous ogogoro in its paradise of illusion and different size of hoes virgins can you see but never allow you to fornicate on earth but its holy house to messed up vomit of drunk and semen of prostitution ,don't you think is tricking you people with vanity . All mohamMAD promises were just vain promise confirmed when he was dying he held his baby wife aisha and said to her please pray for me when I die so that peace of allah can be upon him because where his soul is going after death, wait ooh but mohamMAD promise his follower with 72 virgins and river of wine but now is confused where is going after death and billions of souls are going to hell with him.
where did u see that?i need the proof

if i explain to u now u go still deny so don't waste my tym

moving to another thread
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by POPdecorator: 1:41pm On May 16, 2015
jcross19:
what's your point now ? It seems you are confused like paedophile prophet mohamMAD that saw the eclipse of the moon and ran for his life lol confused mofos
me; guy pls help me find buyer for my bull
me; the bull is here who won buy

me advertising;buybull, buybull buybull

buyer;i can hear buybull is that our holy bible
me;hnmmmmm yes
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by jcross19: 1:58pm On May 16, 2015
POPdecorator:
me; guy pls help me find buyer for my bull
me; the bull is here who won buy

me advertising;buybull, buybull buybull

buyer;i can hear buybull is that our holy bible
me;hnmmmmm yes
is that funny to you .wait for bombshell thread on allah and mohamMAD is coming soon. With an acheological facts.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 16, 2015
jcross19:
is that funny to you .wait for bombshell thread on allah and mohamMAD is coming soon. With an acheological facts.

Lmao! Judging by your english I doubt you're capable of dropping any new "bombshell".

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by jcross19: 2:12pm On May 16, 2015
POPdecorator:

moving to another thread
tafsir of quran 55:72 what did it says?book of sunna vol. Iv chapter 28,haddith 2687. Check on it. If you like don't check it the sincere readers that are seeking the inner peace and truth will search for it.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by jcross19: 2:14pm On May 16, 2015
POPdecorator:

moving to another thread
tafsir of quran 55:72 what did it says?book of sunna vol. Iv chapter 21,haddith 2687. Check on it. If you like don't check it the sincere readers that are seeking the inner peace and truth will search for it.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by jcross19: 2:17pm On May 16, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lmao! Judging by your english I doubt you're capable of dropping any new "bombshell".
okay , wait and see.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 16, 2015
jcross19:
tafsir of quran 55:72 what did it says?book of sunna vol. Iv chapter 21,haddith 2687. Check on it. If you like don't check it the sincere readers that are seeking the inner peace and truth will search for it.

Quran 55:72 says "fair ones reserved in pavillons". The hadith you mentioned is a gharib hadith, most muslims actually go as far as calling it a joke. He asked you a question, where did you get 72 virgins from? Lying piece of sh*t.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 16, 2015
jcross19:
okay , wait and see.

Be sure to notify me when this "bombshell" of yours is ready.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by jcross19: 2:30pm On May 16, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Be sure to notify me when this "bombshell" of yours is ready.
muslims died for the sake of allah pure water,houris or 72 virgins, rivers of wine , pearl boys and more in allah brothel.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 16, 2015
jcross19:
muslims died for the sake of allah pure water,houris or 72 virgins, rivers of wine , pearl boys and more in allah brothel.

I asked you to prove your claims and you're mentioning the same statement I asked you to prove again? Do you not know what proof is? You've gone to the dogs.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by jcross19: 2:47pm On May 16, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I asked you to prove your claims and you're mentioning the same statement I asked you to prove again? Do you not know what proof is? You've gone to the dogs.
check the thread again you will see my proof there.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 16, 2015
jcross19:
check the thread again you will see my proof there.

You mentioned a verse and a hadith, both of which I brought to your attention that there is nothing to anchor your claims in. So please, if there's any admissible proof, please bring it forth or desist from your lies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by jcross19: 3:46pm On May 16, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You mentioned a verse and a hadith, both of which I brought to your attention that there is nothing to anchor your claims in. So please, if there's any admissible proof, please bring it forth or desist from your lies.
then quote them out let's see.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by jcross19: 3:54pm On May 16, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Quran 55:72 says "fair ones reserved in pavillons". The hadith you mentioned is a gharib hadith, most muslims actually go as far as calling it a joke. He asked you a question, where did you get 72 virgins from? Lying piece of sh*t.
so you people condemn that haddith because of what okay I see.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 16, 2015
jcross19:
so you people condemn that haddith because of what okay I see.

Why can't you just quote an acceptable Islamic source that backs your claim? Is that too much to ask? You seem so sure of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by POPdecorator: 10:06pm On May 16, 2015
jcross19:
y cann't u post am here? Hnm if u lik post am if u lik don't i no fi search for hadith instead of quran

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? / Greediness And Its Treatment / Banning The Veil Is Indeed Sinister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.