Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU (993 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG / Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose / ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU by kwalitygist: 10:23pm On May 14, 2015
Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you.
I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!!
Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 14, 2015
everyday is for the thief,one day for the owner.anigboro or wateva ure called i can bet this allegation is true,you and that your useless prick thunder faya una.if u go near my sister sango go strike.omo ale jatijati

3 Likes

Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU by lokito: 10:40pm On May 14, 2015
He-goats everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:41pm On May 14, 2015
Lalasticlala pls frontpage Make dem see am wella And also d children Serve as a warning to dem
Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU by olu4life(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2015
I see this post as false!!! This same OP has created up to 5 topics on this same issue without replying any of the question directed to her by NLders but u have time spamming everywhere with ur so called allegations. U beta stop blackmailing ur lecturer, and read to pass his course or come out and give a reply to all the comments on previous threads.
Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU by ERCROSS(m): 11:29pm On May 14, 2015
I will inform oga Jona..
He will surely set up a committee to look into d issue
grin
Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU by tpiadotcom: 11:30pm On May 14, 2015
sounds like that my hero! my role model! person.
Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 14, 2015
I think these things should be taken seriously. These ladies need a voice and I think we can escalate this matter here. They'r adults yea but they have been held captive by this man .
This should make front pages of newspapers and get the attention of the governor or some other influential person to come to their rescue. .

1 Like

Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU by bamidele029: 11:52pm On May 14, 2015
Good OP, continue shaming him since the old man has refused to be responsible
Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU by tomakint: 12:36am On May 15, 2015
olu4life:
I see this post as false!!! This same OP has created up to 5 replying any of the question directed to her by NLders but u have time spamming everywhere with ur so called allegations. U beta stop blackmailing ur lecturer, and read to pass his course or come out and give a reply to all the comments on previous threads.
Do you have brain at all to decipher what is real from unreal. What happened to agony of a lady or are you the said randy lecturer?

1 Like

Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU by cerzo(m): 1:31am On May 15, 2015
just waking up..d mods shld summon dis lecturer to d round table(front page)pls..bt dis op..u beta read u book oo..
Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU by olu4life(m): 8:27am On May 15, 2015
tomakint:

Do you have brain at all to decipher what is real from unreal. What happened to agony of a lady or are you the said randy lecturer?

Dude if u have nothing intelligent to say den b mute. Do me a favour, go thru d previous threads she opened. A lady from d same dept claimed its false, and confronted her. why is she yet to answer all the question on all previous threads plus this Kindly answer since u have d brain. Someone who has such huge allegation as dis shld be atleast be responsible to answer questions directed at her lile what transpired, details of d lecturer but she ignored nd kept spammimg everywhere. So please go tru d threads and see it urself

By the way, I am against such lecturer but she should come clean about this and not soil the name og the lecturer. We shouldnt be sentimental over this issue. I first took her serious but spamming every thread? And not answering any question? Then something is wrong
Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2015
olu4life:
I see this post as false!!! This same OP has created up to 5 topics on this same issue without replying any of the question directed to her by NLders but u have time spamming everywhere with ur so called allegations. U beta stop blackmailing ur lecturer, and read to pass his course or come out and give a reply to all the comments on previous threads.
I dnt knw u, but u sound foolish. I can't say why, but u are plain foolish
Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU by olu4life(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I dnt knw u, but u sound foolish. I can't say why, but u are plain foolish
Dont know u too but u shld v gone thru my reply above ur post before insulting... Have a great day. Wont descend low to insult an online personnel dat has no influence on me

(1) (Reply)

13 Of The Top Promises Buhari Made To Nigerians While Campaigning: / Strange:buhari Shuns Pre Inauguration Service, Travels Out Of Nigeria / APC - Jonathan Handing Over Nation In Deep Crisis - The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.