Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto (21342 Views)

69 Bag First Class As 6,710 Students Graduated From UNILORIN / Unilorin Students' Struggle / How Unilorin Students Write Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by helphelp: 7:41am On May 15, 2015
Oya na
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by generaldre(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2015
This is what manifesto looks like in OAU

10 Likes

Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by isahsalee: 7:46am On May 15, 2015
Too many Orubebe type In that crowd, no doubt.
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by olenime(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2015
Wow! Wish funnab could have such enthusiastic students to support politics those days! 2011set#
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by noordean(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2015
Student union for ilorin!?? Ilorin get union?
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by lyriclekidd(m): 7:58am On May 15, 2015
oau be d ish see amphi

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by bobchigar(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2015
Better by far............ I hope the SUG is not just figure-heads
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by bobchigar(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2015
lyriclekidd:
oau be d ish see amphi

Unilorin holds theirs outdoor while OAU holds theirs indoor
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by Nobody: 8:13am On May 15, 2015
flyca:
Sorry to digress and pls this is not to show off but the physical structure of a learning environment is a critical variable in effecting student morale and learning. We need to start holding our leaders accountable.
I can see you are pained... For your information the venue is the student union building and not Unilorin stadium.. Its like comparing TBS with abuja stadium. Your stupidity know no bound
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by dallyemmy: 8:23am On May 15, 2015
SUB WHY UNA NO PAINT AM?
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by Freelancer00(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2015
I remember when we rigged the Unilorin SUG elections. Memories! grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by netmillionaires(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2015
umarc19:
How I wish our grand parents clinging to public offices will give these kind of youths a chance to also bring their positive contribution in building our dear country.

They are young at age, fresh minds, educated, no heavy burdens and ready to give all they have in moving our country forward. Unlike them, they know nothing apart from Me, Myself and I.

We shall overcome.

And to the youths, lets continue the struggle one day we will be there.
our youths na dem go steal money pass. No forget say dem just finish and get a long way to go. Wife never dey, house never dey. I swear dem go pack enough money to woo d best babe in d land of naija like Osho baba, build mansions and establish multi-billion dollars company b4 dem go gv up
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by Cholls(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2015
chaz007:
That's good. Reminds me of my time.
Meanwhile....
my sister your time where? Are you thinking what am thinking
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by xreal: 8:45am On May 15, 2015
oh that's the S.U.B.

they look calm.

it isn't usually calm like this is those days.

BTW, wetin Man'O'War dey find among you guys? Hope they are not whipping you?

Long Live Shegun Madamori
Long Live Biggy

If you weren't extra bright academically; you dare nit contest.

iRepbETTERbYfAR
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by olu4life(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2015
olenime:
Wow! Wish funnab could have such enthusiastic students to support politics those days! 2011set#
U forgot dey banned SUG for a year or two dat period?

By the way Ilorin SUG aint functional, more like ceremonial event Cos they dont fight for the cause of students but rather say Yes Sir to d VC
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by Chemstar: 9:06am On May 15, 2015
Tstone1:
Mm...Africa Amphil-Theatre would have done it perfectly if it were to be OAU! Something keeps telling me Great Ife does it better!

I Rep Great Ife always!!!
Check below d GReat IFe SU election manifestoes at Amphi theater.

Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by NeuroBoss(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2015
Unilorin, my unilorin
These pictures reminded me of the good, old days we had together especially at this your SUB where I made almost home in my final year having that Champions League vintage view on your flat screen on charged Tuesdays and Wednesdays nights which I still remember with the freshness and accuracy of today. And me? You can trust me to always do you proud out there these three years I have been away.
And you?, I know you still hold that excellence, organization staff and students' loyalty that made you the most loved and sought-after university in the country leaving the old names to their old glory.
BETTER BY FAR....PROBITAS DOCTRINA!
WE LOVE YOU!
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by Chemstar: 9:13am On May 15, 2015
Chemstar:

Check below d GReat IFe SU election manifestoes at Amphi theater.

Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by flyca: 9:19am On May 15, 2015
ibnmaja:

I can see you are pained... For your information the venue is the student union building and not Unilorin stadium.. Its like comparing TBS with abuja stadium. Your stupidity know no bound

So you are not intelligent enough to engage in a discussion with calling derogatory names? Ok, the similarity in the pics is that they are both school (university) environments. Its not a stadium. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by umarc19: 9:34am On May 15, 2015
netmillionaires:

our youths na dem go steal money pass. No forget say dem just finish and get a long way to go. Wife never dey, house never dey. I swear dem go pack enough money to woo d best babe in d land of naija like Osho baba, build mansions and establish multi-billion dollars company b4 dem go gv up

Lol, Bros u wan kill me with laugh ni?
grin grin grin

On a serious note, not all human beings are the same, I know you know that and also not all the youth are corrupt, we should atleast try them if they too failed us then...... we don enter one chance.
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by MosakuAW(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2015
This remind me of "WolleyB" quote during NANS and SUG election @Unilorin infront of Thearter Art building Mini campus in the year 2000 that says:

"Keeping mute to the issue affecting ones is tantanmount to tranversty of justice cos @the level of oriodo that i meant the car"

Pls where is WolleyB now..... Better by far...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by netmillionaires(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2015
umarc19:

Lol, Bros u wan kill me with laugh ni?
grin grin grin

On a serious note, not all human beings are the same, I know you know that and also not all the youth are corrupt, we should atleast try them if they too failed us then...... we don enter one chance.
ok... Ok. Make I run wire d msg 2 Buhari. I dey come.
#Modified#
Y I said that is because I can still remember my experience as a student in UNIBEN and also when I was on NYSC mission to fatherland. Or na motherland?
While I was in UNIBEN, my department president arranged with the Chief Editor and the Financial Secretary to purchase a #10,000 device and state the cost as #90,000 forgetting that we are accounting students; we must audit everything. Where is the part of the dept constitution which states that the speaker, president, and financial secretary must append their signature b4 money can be withdrawn from the dept account? If you see the budget for each office u will marvel. Office of the president #3.5m, office of the chief editor #1.8m, office of the financial secretary #2.3m etc. U will wonder what a dept exco intend to use the money for in one year... One of my Junior in the dept once confront me and asked me why I didn't contest for elective position. When I asked him what I need it for, his reply was, 'Bro money dey there o'... That make me realize that we are all gunning for the money in politics and not to serve the people. It is this same set of people that will move into politics after school.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by juwoonn(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2015
My alma mater
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by laboguashi(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2015
allanphash7:
It reminds me when i was contesting for the post of an auditor way back 2004 in school then,

Money to mobilize i no get, na only book i tink say dem dey take do politics, me wey be say na rag day money i take obtain form

Na so we stand dey give manifesto and my supporterrs were hubgry even me, na so my opponent just go buy lacasera and plenty of gala

Imagine me sef chop with shame after giving my manifesto those thatwere in support of me before stop chanting my name and start chantin my opponents name

I smelth hell, we later tied in the elwction but tnak God for the manifesto point that give me d position

Election and pokitics in Nigeria is not all abt fame but all abt money sonce d day on Adam

U bring to mind the days of Segun Madamori
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by laboguashi(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2015
xreal:
oh that's the S.U.B.

they look calm.

it isn't usually calm like this is those days.

BTW, wetin Man'O'War dey find among you guys? Hope they are not whipping you?

Long Live Shegun Madamori
Long Live Biggy

If you weren't extra bright academically; you dare nit contest.

iRepbETTERbYfAR

U remind me of that Aluta on PS. No be moi moi that day. I trekked to town ni.
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by Golddy(f): 11:04am On May 15, 2015
My alma mata smiley
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by Ephemmm: 11:36am On May 15, 2015
Gone were the days....
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by xreal: 12:10pm On May 15, 2015
laboguashi:

U remind me of that Aluta on PS. No be moi moi that day. I trekked to town ni.

grin grin
Me sef follow trecked to town (mini) to be precise.
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by generalstingz(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2015
Last manifesto in OAU which held at Amphi

1 Like

Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by walegee(m): 1:45pm On May 15, 2015
bbf sug boring tfare na times 2 nothing is down. all we hear is shunting is not allowed d election na online ganself
Re: Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto by Haywhymido(m): 3:55pm On May 15, 2015
KUNZEH:
SUG for that sku no try atall...
they've removed the 'S' only 'UG' remains
actually it wasnt d 'S' dat was remove, it was d 'G'. Which makes it SU - student union

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise / ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi / What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.