Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU (16322 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals Winner: OAU / Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU / Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Three: WINNER OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by SmartHanif(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2015
ademasta:
Master P hailing EngineBoys! Proudly an ABU Engineering Alumni!!
One love brda!
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by SmartHanif(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2015
skondo09:

my neighbour 4rm Danfodio, agerboiz hail thee
Thanks dear!
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 16, 2015
Pebcak:
grin grin grin
TEAM #GREAT IFE

GREATEST IFE

GREAT IFE, GREAT IFE, AFRICANS MOST BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS, CONSCIOUS VIGILANT PROGRESSIVE ALUTA AGAINST ALL OPPRESSION.......
most strike appealing University..
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by IGWISE(m): 10:31pm On May 16, 2015
Vry interesting
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Timmytimmy: 11:05pm On May 16, 2015
Wow. *Grabs popcorn*

This is awesome. A big thank you to the organisers of this debate. It's unfortunate that debates have lost the prestige it once had because of the huge intellectual stimulation it causes. Students are now being too lazy to read.

I think the participants have done really well. Just few grammatical and typographical errors here and there. I also think more common words should be used afterall the whole purpose of a debate is communication. I think the co-ordinators should take note. Big words should be used more sparsely. It not only hinders effectively communication, it's a bit pretentious. Instead of big words, expressions and phrases create the aura of sophistication being aimed at.

For me, the third contestant has brought the strongest argument. A huge factor other debaters didn't touch is the present stage of democratic evolution we are. Our polity is still primitive. Both sides should have taken that fact and hammered it home hard in a way that supported their arguments.

That said, I expected much more from the ABU student. His expression is strong but I think he should have brought forward weightier arguments. People are already biassd about decamping. Don't merely tell us that the reason for decamping is corruption and selfish interest. Make us understand why we need to support political ideologies instead of politicians. Make us see why we need our polity to be like that of the Americans,where the party a candidate belongs to is representative of what he style of leadership he stands for.

I believe the debaters can do better by anticipating their opponents and tackling them as they present their arguments.

#IRepGreatIfe

3 Likes

Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by EzePromoe: 12:06am On May 17, 2015
[b]Sobaloju Israel Dara a.k.a Microflux from O.A.U , nice write up but here are some corrections you need to take;

1. You made so much error in spellings e.g 'gauranteed', 'parmanent', amongst few others.

2. I observed that you were using several grammatical jargons where not necessary

3. You blew your point off track by citing the life of Abraham when talking of POLITICAL DECAMPING. How does it concern Abraham. Was Abraham a politician? Last time I checked, it was actually God who asked him to leave his father's house. But even at that, the name shouldn't have appear in your write up.

4. Wrong application of verbial terms e.g 'pressure applied on them by their political platform leaders'. Please how is pressure applied on a human being who is living and walking. Pressure is only APPLIED to non-living objects, and that kind of pressure can only be physical. Why not simply say, 'they are under pressure from the leadership of their respective political parties'.

5. 'Political decamping, sure, do have a negative effect on our democracy'. This line shouldn't have come from you at all. This is a debate for God's sake and you're expected to PROPOSE or OPPOSE. You were asked to speak in favour of political decamping and here you are revealing the negative side of it. Very wrong.

Just a few observation. I'm coming for others, let me read first.

GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL
[/b]
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by tunex23: 12:28am On May 17, 2015
ademasta:

Rep U09Elect/Elect... Greatest Abusites! Master P.
Master P....baba electrical, I hail theee! we rep ABUsite
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by EzePromoe: 12:57am On May 17, 2015
[b]Danjuma Joseph, nice attempt but here are some flaws you made;

1. 'that corruption has been imputed to many members' - Apart from the fact that you got the spelling of the word, 'inputted' wrong, how does it sound to your hearing that an abstract term is 'INPUTTED' into a living being? Same mistake your co-debater made by saying 'pressure was APPLIED on someone'. Do you guys cross-check your work at all?

2. 'this act has brought about instability in the government of a GIVEN COUNTRY'.
Why use the word in cap when your audience are aware of the country you're talking about. And to say 'it has brought' ending it with 'a given country' shows that you still have small challenges with structuring Written English.

3. 'Individuals, who have FORECASTED ABOUT their defeat, decamp to another party'. You actually meant to write, 'Individuals who foresee their defeat decamp to another party'. Isn't it?

4. 'politicians who decamped from one party to another are highly TEMPTED to exhibit what I call nepotism and chauvinism'.
What/who is tempting them? One thing you guys should understand is that debate is not about writing jargons but communicating in the right language to the primary consumers which is the audience.

GOOD LUCK
[/b]
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by engrlarex(m): 3:17am On May 17, 2015
in my own opinion, I think the first speaker from OAU has said it all..this is an educating post i'l love to be seeing....i think I shld have another degree in law..Kudos to all the speakers....Greatest Ife, Articulate Ife, Ever Tatan ife...
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by hikmojj(m): 6:52am On May 17, 2015
kudos to the rep from ABU....I rep u09WR....ABU....naturally ahead
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Nobody: 7:13am On May 17, 2015
EzePromoe:
[b]Sobaloju Israel Dara a.k.a Microflux from O.A.U , nice write up but here are some corrections you need to take;

1. You made so much error in spellings e.g 'gauranteed', 'parmanent', amongst few others.

2. I observed that you were using several grammatical jargons where not necessary

3. You blew your point off track by citing the life of Abraham when talking of POLITICAL DECAMPING. How does it concern Abraham. Was Abraham a politician? Last time I checked, it was actually God who asked him to leave his father's house. But even at that, the name shouldn't have appear in your write up.

4. Wrong application of verbial terms e.g 'pressure applied on them by their political platform leaders'. Please how is pressure applied on a human being who is living and walking. Pressure is only APPLIED to non-living objects, and that kind of pressure can only be physical. Why not simply say, 'they are under pressure from the leadership of their respective political parties'.

5. 'Political decamping, sure, do have a negative effect on our democracy'. This line shouldn't have come from you at all. This is a debate for God's sake and you're expected to PROPOSE or OPPOSE. You were asked to speak in favour of political decamping and here you are revealing the negative side of it. Very wrong.

Just a few observation. I'm coming for others, let me read first.

GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL
[/b]
hey! You missed it up there. Pressure can be applied on human being. Notwithstanding were you not taught personification in your early days in primary school? Watch your critics well you are on an international space. Dnt act like orubebe. About the Abraham issue, bro y dis again? That is just comparing and contrasting, if I wish I can use Your life experience as a case study in my write-up.

Watch it!
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Calbarian(m): 7:15am On May 17, 2015
I think the moderator, "Finestboi", should have his posts well edited before he clicks on the "submit" button. Furthermore, it gets to me when posters point out the debaters' errors like incorrect punctuation, grammar, spelling and so on in one breath then proceed to make similar errors like get their tenses wrong or disregard the use of the plural of a word in the very next breath.

This is supposed to be an intellectual discourse of sorts. Agreed, some posters would rather be class clowns but sometimes, their witty quips help to add some warmth and colour to the exercise. That said, in a forum like this, it should be clear when one is serious and when one isn't.

It is my hope that this forum will blossom into something that addresses more societal issues on a more frequent schedule.

I salute the organisers, participants and everyone who has spent resources to read through this forum, regardless of whether they comment or not.

1 Like

Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Abuklaw(m): 7:35am On May 17, 2015
kudos to the debaters for the job well done. Without iota of bias, I think the debater representing ABU did a good job but would have nailed it by including lack of character, principle and goal as reasons why politicians decamp.

1 Like

Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Raymonbell(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2015
I will like to give kudos to the organizer of this debate and as much as I will like to criticize the debater on the their mistakes, I won't do so, rather the knowledge and the critical thinking caught my fancy.
Thanks
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Damalex4luv(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2015
Without sentiment or being biased I must give kudos to the two debaters, they have really done a good job. But I noticed that the ABU representative failed to point out some important point to really butress his point to see whether trully political decamping have a negative effect on our democracy. I rep great ife
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by papindinho(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2015
EzePromoe:
[b]Danjuma Joseph, nice attempt but here are some flaws you made;

1. 'that corruption has been imputed to many members' - Apart from the fact that you got the spelling of the word, 'inputted' wrong, how does it sound to your hearing that an abstract term is 'INPUTTED' into a living being? Same mistake your co-debater made by saying 'pressure was APPLIED on someone'. Do you guys cross-check your work at all?

2. 'this act has brought about instability in the government of a GIVEN COUNTRY'.
Why use the word in cap when your audience are aware of the country you're talking about. And to say 'it has brought' ending it with 'a given country' shows that you still have small challenges with structuring Written English.

3. 'Individuals, who have FORECASTED ABOUT their defeat, decamp to another party'. You actually meant to write, 'Individuals who foresee their defeat decamp to another party'. Isn't it?

4. 'politicians who decamped from one party to another are highly TEMPTED to exhibit what I call nepotism and chauvinism'.
What/who is tempting them? One thing you guys should understand is that debate is not about writing jargons but communicating in the right language to the primary consumers which is the audience.

GOOD LUCK
[/b]
nice one sir. But 'impute' exists as a verb which he used quite correctly in his write-up.
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by papindinho(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2015
boxypane:
My Love with the O.A.U team.
We should not negate the term "Decamp". Be that as it may, looking at the current maturity rate of our Democracy, it is imperative to forestall the freedom of movement whether by choice of self interest or in just for the favour of the masses at heart because it is a major tool for Political development and Maturity as it reflects to the constitution as stated by the speaker and also in line with freedom of movement. To throw a lime at its freshness, the current political exercise by pdpians into APC does not necessarily mean they are recognised for sensitive offices.
Change is d only constant thing, it is needed to move forward.
you meant freedom of peaceful assembly and association as against that of movement I suppose.
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by papindinho(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2015
Miracy dear, you did a nice job there but I would like you to note this little adjustment in the inital part of your writing.

You wrote "In politics, it is believed that whoever aspires to hold a public office do so because he/she wants to improve the quality of life of his people."

The modern trend in English language has directed more effort at desexing some words used in favour of the male gender. Now, a look at that would suppose you to have written that part thus:
"In politics, it is believed that whoever aspires to hold a public office do so because THEY want to improve the quality of life of THEIR people."

Nice one dear... Happy Sunday
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by elbee05(m): 10:46am On May 17, 2015
you have spoken well danjuma. Kudus to ABUsites.
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by boxypane(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2015
papindinho:
you meant freedom of peaceful assembly and association as against that of movement I suppose.
Not at all my eloquent Colleague, let us not dissect the heart because the head feels feverish. Democracy(in igbo) is well defined to suit "Decamp", whatever part of the nation we hail from, the party doesn't matter as long as we have the interest of the nation at heart. If it pdp doesn't suit my agenda for country n self, and I feel APC has that platform for my furure analogy and achievement, it is only imperative for me to fullfil my goals by choice of decamping.
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by papindinho(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2015
boxypane:

Not at all my eloquent Colleague, let us not dissect the heart because the head feels feverish. Democracy(in igbo) is well defined to suit "Decamp", whatever part of the nation we hail from, the party doesn't matter as long as we have the interest of the nation at heart. If it pdp doesn't suit my agenda for country n self, and I feel APC has that platform for my furure analogy and achievement, it is only imperative for me to fullfil my goals by choice of decamping.
lol at the dissection analogy.. Coast cleared

1 Like

Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by beekaymee(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2015
Fynestboi:
Name: Sobaloju Israel Dara
School: Obafemi Awolowo University.
Username on Nairaland: Microflux

DECAMPING OF POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDER: AN INDICATION OF A BETTER NATION OR A REBRAND OF NATIONAL PROBLEM.
Most of the headlines that ravaged the news portals(both the prints,TV stations and Radio stations inclusive) in Nigeria throughout the pre-elections and post-elections period had "Decamp'' as the action word. Due to the misappropriation, misinterpretation and misconceptions of the word ''Decamp'', listeners, viewers, and readers had been swayed off. Therefore they unjustly judge the word and sometimes propose to abolish it. That is why I am here today to debunk the usage without surmising. But before I proceed, however it is absolutely imperative to give honour to whom honour is due. I salute you, the moderators, chairperson, panel of judges, accurate timekeeper, co-debaters, fellow Nairalanders, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Sobaloju Israel a student of Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, I am here today to speak for the statement that says ''Decamping of Political office holder: an indication of a better nation''
In our bid to understand why decamping of political office holder is an indication of a better Nation, it is, perhaps wise and appropriate for us to understand what we mean by the term political decamping.
For a better undersanding, The term decamp is quite clearly attributed to the political world. Political decamping, therefore, means suddenly leaving a party for another.
The political office holders of a nation are the determinants of her development, for the period they are imminent in the office. Therefore, if the citizens expects good governance, and development, the political class should be independent on steps they take concerning their political platform. It stands to reason that any politician in his or her right senses, would strictly obey the tenets of good governance and the citizens betterment in his decisions.
One of the holy books emphatically cited ''Bad company corrupts good manners.'' when a poltician(party member) is surrounded with fraudsters, or individuals guilty of all vertical offences. His or her operations will seem like a seed growing amidst thorns. In no time, the thorns will overshadow and kill the seed as it germinates. So, therefore, when a good politician is operating among bad peers, their evil deed will overshadow his works, and even corrupt him. To be rigid on these, I will like to infer a story from the Bible. In the holy book, when God wanted to bless Abram, he called him out of his father's (Teran) house. Why? In my view, because if he bless him in his father's house, the corrupted ones therein will exhorbitantly exploit him, and make all his blessings a waste. My opponent may opine, were they not supported by my so-called bad company during elections? I also, will like to ask, was Abram not born and bred in his father's house?
On the other hand, we should see political decamping(when justly done) as a blessing to our constitution in these generation, because it gives politicians the right to outrightly protest any forceful claims by their political parties or leaders. Instead of negating actions of decampees, we citizens should see to holding our political leaders responsible for their manifestoes during electioneering campaigns.
Unequivocally, it is a truism that in politics there is no parmanent friends but permanent rights. One veritable instrument by which politicians give eloquent expression, of this concept of parmanet rights as against parmanent friends is through decamping from one political camp to another whenever the individual's right is threatened or arbitrated by the camp. For avoidance of doubt, the 1999 constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria (as amended). Accordingly, sections 68(1) (g) and 109 (1) (g) of the constitution copiously gauranteed the right to decamp in events of factions or crisis. Fortunately, this is an advantage to the growth of our tender democracy. In recent times, one of the major reasons why political office holders are not effective in their duties is because of the pressure applied on them by their political platform leaders in choosing their political counterparts(ministers, commisioners, aides among others). Whereas this people imposed on them to be placed in this positions are people of bad governance record. This may lead to segregation or division. The best solution in view of the rights such political office holder has, by the constitution, if the pressure is hyped, he can decamp to another party where he will be able to fufil is aims for the citizens betterment. Decamping is a blessing indeed!
Political decamping, sure, do have a negative effect on our democracy, when unjustly done because of self interest. But it's sure a catalyst in our constitution, that gives enablement to politicians for freedom of their will. With this, I will buttress my assertions with what Atiku Abubakar said on why he decamped from Peoples Democratic Party to All Progressive Party ''My decision may not satisfy some of my friends and associates. In the end, however, I have to put the interest of our country first. This country has done so much for me and it deserves all we can do to make our people better.''
Indeed, without fear of any contradiction, I emphatically maintain that if our nation wants to be great, and our democracy to survive, economically, socially, among others. The law that backs political decamping should be strengthened, and any barrier or punishment attached to it should be totally forbidden- exactly what we need for building a better nation.
I'd love to end with this statement from Dr Goodluck Jonathan(GCFR) [President of the Federal republic of Nigeria] ''let us forget our religious and ethnic diversities and focus on our nation's development no matter the cost.'' the cost may be decamping from a great party to a poor one.
Come off the bias today
Thanks for reading.

References
http://dailytrust.com
http://wikipedia.com/political-decamping
Oxford Advanced learners Dictionary 8th edition
http://www.nigerreporters.com/atiku-decamps-to-apc/&source=s&q=atiku+abubakar+decamp+to+apc+what+he+said&sa=X&ei=4yRXVaPxEKXP7gbXtIDIBg&ved=0CAcQFjAA.

[size=18pt]

WORD COUNT : 971
[/size]
I am soooooo not going to read this shiiit trust me ……… if I do stab me with a slice of bread angry angry
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by phaulzoe(m): 3:00pm On May 17, 2015
Shout out to Danjuma ma frnd and other debate presenter from Abu. We are naturally ahead of others, wish u d very best of luck............Greatest Abusite![color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by EzePromoe: 3:06pm On May 17, 2015
Microflux:
hey! You missed it up there. Pressure can be applied on human being. Notwithstanding were you not taught personification in your early days in primary school? Watch your critics well you are on an international space. Dnt act like orubebe. About the Abraham issue, bro y dis again? That is just comparing and contrasting, if I wish I can use Your life experience as a case study in my write-up.

Watch it!
The more you stop taking this too personal the better you'd stand the chance to improve. My criticism was constructive in its entirety. Don't try to ridicule yourself while trying to argue with me, I've written articles on diverse subjects and from my years of experience, any reasonable recipient will discard this to the bin. Please don't see me as someone trying to rubbish your effort. Take a clue from your co-debater, Miracy. Hers was impressive, that was why I didn't make any correction. I will still give you a kudos for taking up the challenge though.
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Obinoscopy(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2015
Nice presentations guys. You guys did good. I certainly learned something today. Actually I had thought "Political Decamping" wasn't a debatable topic, but I now know better smiley.

Microflux
Nice piece, however there were several hitches here and there:
1. Inappropriate use of certain words: In your quest to show us your vocabulary proficiency, you ended up using some words that were inappropriate in certain sentences. An example is "...period they are imminent in office." The word imminent is inappropriate in that sentence.

2. Use of Bible to prove you point: There's nothing wrong in using bible instances or quoting bible verses. However it's advisable not to dwell on them or use them as your main argument premise. This is because Religion is based on faith and not fact.

3. Spellings and Grammatical Errors: There were many repeated spelling errors. Most notably was that of "permanent"

4. Examples/Illustrations: You didn't spice up your writing with much examples/instances.

Nevertheless, I still say weldone. You did great.

Danjuma827
Danjuma you had good command of English. Love the examples and instances you gave. However I frown at the use of the "hmmmm" word. This is a formal platform. Also I think your piece is too short. Microflux's was 971, yours could have been in that range too.

All in all, you were superb.

Miracy
I tried several times, albeit unsuccessfully, to find the loopholes in your piece. Weldone Miracy, you've done OAU proud. However your piece is too short. You could have elaborated more on your points.
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 17, 2015
EzePromoe:

The more you stop taking this too personal the better you'd stand the chance to improve. My criticism was constructive in its entirety. Don't try to ridicule yourself while trying to argue with me, I've written articles on diverse subjects and from my years of experience, any reasonable recipient will discard this to the bin. Please don't see me as someone trying to rubbish your effort. Take a clue from your co-debater, Miracy. Hers was impressive, that was why I didn't make any correction. I will still give you a kudos for taking up the challenge though.
okay! Thanks for that thou I make necessary inquiries and correction.
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 17, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Nice presentations guys. You guys did good. I certainly learned something today. Actually I had thought "Political Decamping" wasn't a debatable topic, but I now know better smiley.

Microflux
1. Inappropriate use of certain words: In your quest to show us your vocabulary proficiency, you ended up using some words that were inappropriate in certain sentences. An example is "...period they are imminent in office." The word imminent is inappropriate in that sentence.

2. Use of Bible to prove you point: There's nothing wrong in using bible instances or quoting bible verses. However it's advisable not to dwell on them or use them as your main argument premise. This is because Religion is based on faith and not fact.

3. Spellings and Grammatical Errors: There were many repeated spelling errors. Most notably was that of "permanent"

4. Examples/Illustrations: You didn't spice up your writing with much examples/instances.

Danjuma827
Danjuma you had good command of English. Love the examples and instances you gave. However I frown at the use of the "hmmmm" word. This is a formal platform. Also I think your piece is too short. Microflux's was 971, yours could have been in that range too.

Miracy
I tried several times, albeit unsuccessfully, to find the loopholes in your piece. Weldone Miracy, you've done OAU proud. However your piece is too short. You could have elaborated more on your points.
okay sir. I will improve on the errors dectected. What of the result?
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by papindinho(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2015
Obinoscopy:

Microflux

Danjuma827

Miracy
kudos sir...
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Obinoscopy(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2015
Microflux:
okay sir. I will improve on the errors dectected. What of the result?
I sent it to the coordinator, Fynestboi
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 17, 2015
Obinoscopy:
I sent it to the coordinator, Fynestboi
fynestboi, the results?
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Fynestboi: 6:39pm On May 17, 2015
Microflux:
fynestboi, the results?

Relax wink
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Danjuma827(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2015
Obinoscopy:

Microflux

Danjuma827

Miracy
thanks a lot. Your critics are duly noted.will do my best in correcting my mistakes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Begins ‘School-On-Air’ For Primary, Secondary School Students / 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall / Unad Admission List Is Out At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.