Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Reasons Why Front-wheel Drive Sucks And Why Rear-wheel Drive Is best - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Reasons Why Front-wheel Drive Sucks And Why Rear-wheel Drive Is best (37682 Views)

Toyota FV2 Futuristic Vehicle Doesn’t Use Steering Wheel / Why You Need A Rear Wheel Cars Not These Japanese / Front Wheel And Rear/back Wheel Drive Cars...pros And Cons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Reasons Why Front-wheel Drive Sucks And Why Rear-wheel Drive Is best by adanny01(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2015
Absoj:
Lexus has a RWD eg. IS250, GS 300. Abeg oo

Recent models from around 2005 of IS line have RWD/AWD options.

Probably, one of the reasons why RWD will not go away is such cases as drifting motor sport where RWD is standard even though AWD thrives too. I have also seen an episode of top gear where FWD was used to drift and it wasnt so cute.

I have this feeling that the direction of discussions has left the context of the op entirely.
Re: Reasons Why Front-wheel Drive Sucks And Why Rear-wheel Drive Is best by adanny01(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2015
tpacalipse:
I can categorically conclude that you know nothing about cars.

I wait for you to categorically convince me you know more about cars than i do.

What i say is limited within my knowledge, imagination and what i can search. I cant claim to know all, that means i am subject correction. I am not a mechanical engineer or anything of sort. in other words it is not my field. I have a colleague who is professional in the auto business. I know my place, the question is do you? If you do, instead of categorically concluding i know nothing, you should be categorically telling me where and how i am wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gold Customized 1982 Mercedes Benz Spotted In Kaduna (photos) / Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 / World Car Award 2018: Range Rover Velar Wins World Car Design Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.