Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,445 members, 7,826,716 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) (77172 Views)

Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. / 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by trimandtrendy(f): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2009
This is my detailed guide on body shape and size, exercise, and how to lose weight successfully. If you have any questions you can ask and I would respond.

Now when you read this, I urge you that you need to understand that the key to weight loss is determination. If you read and memorise all I have written here without carrying it out, then you have actually wasted your time.

Weight loss= diet +exercise

Let’s start with diet:

For anyone who is trying to lose weight, one of the very important aspects is your diet!  The body works by a system called caloric gain or deficit.   When you take in less food (calories) than your body needs to carry out its activities, you create a deficit, so your body has to go into its fat stores and mobilise fat for energy to use to perform its activities. That is how you lose your fat! When there is a caloric gain, that is when you eat more than the body needs, the excess is stored as fat in your body. You need to know that 1 pound is equal to 3500 kcal; therefore for every extra 3500kcal you take in, you have added an extra pound!!

Now one mistake a lot of us make, is thinking that skipping meals would help you achieve your result faster. I have said it over and over, it doesn’t.  NEVER SKIP MEALS. Skipping your meals firstly reduces your body’s rate of metabolism, therefore your body not use up as much calories as it is supposed to use daily. Secondly, most times, you realise that you end up eating so much more food the next time you eat after skipping a meal because you would be very starved and hungry. TRUE!

Now the best way to lose weight is usually by eating 5 to 6 meals a day. But there is a problem with this, which is COMPLAINCE. Like for us in Nigeria, our foods are kind of heavy. You would realise that most people, in an attempt to eat 6 small meals a day, would end up overeating.  I often advice people to do 3 small meals a day, with lots of water in between and one fruit in-between.  The advantage of the 6 small meal method is that it would help to keep up your metabolism at all times so your body is constantly burning and burning more calories.

Like I have said in my other posts, there are some foods which would help you and there are some you should try and eat very little of.
Some examples of the good ones:

1. Beans
2. Vegetables
3. Fish
4. Skinless chicken
5. Skinless turkey
6. Sweet potatoes
7. Fruits
8. Carrots
9. Cucumber
10. Cabbage

Please, avoid:

1. Eba
2. Iyan (pounded yam)
3. Rice
4. Bread
5. Butter
6. Fufu
7. Spaghetti/ all forms of pasta
8. Salad cream
9. Chocolates
10. Coke and other sweetend drinks. Only take water, no fruit juices.
11. Ice cream
12. Cake
13. Biscuits

Remember, no heavy meals at night, always try to finish your meal before 7pm.

Here is a sample timetable for weight loss program for Nigerians using the Nigerian diet:
http://trimandtrendy.blogetery.com/weight-loss-timetable-for-nigerians/

Next we need to understand how training and work outs help in weight loss.

The food we eat is eventually all about calories. Calories are units of energy which our bodies use to perform all its daily activities. So different tasks done daily by the body is via energy that is from the food we eat. For the different classes of food, 1 g of fat contains 9 calories, 1 gram of protein contains 4 calories and 1 gram of carbohydrate contains 4 calories

Each day, the body uses a particular amount of calories to do all its activities. This amount it needs daily is called the basal metabolic rate. This is the amount of calories your body uses everyday basically whether or not you exercise. It is determined by your sex, weight and lifestyle. Therefore, when you exercise and do other activities, the calories burned daily is thus increased. Say for example my BMR is 1800 calories daily, then I work out and burn 500 calories per day, I am burning total of 2300 calories daily.  If on the contrary I don’t work out that day, I would still burn my basic 1800calories daily. And if I consume more than 1800 calories, my body stores up the extra as fat!

So to lose weight, you need to either eat less, so that the deficit makes your body go into your fat stores and bring out energy, or exercise more.

To calculate your BMR:   

• Adult male: 66 + (6.3 x body weight in lbs.) + (12.9 x height in inches) - (6.8 x age in years)

• Adult female: 655 + (4.3 x weight in lbs.) + (4.7 x height in inches) - (4.7 x age in years)

It is important to remember that a pound of fat equals 3500 calories. So if you burn 500 calories daily, you have succeeded in losing 1 pound a week!!!!

Most people are often in a rush to lose weight, but to lose weight healthily, it is advisable you lose 1 to 2 pounds per week!

Now remember while exercising, you need to understand your body. After your bones, the next thing over it is either fat or muscle. Muscle is the well shaped toned one, while fat is usually soft, and shapeless in some individuals. If you want to lose weight and have a nicely toned body, exercising and building muscle would not just be sufficient. You would also need to burn off the fat so that the nicely shaped muscles would come into view. That’s the reason why sometimes you might do the crunches and sit ups over and over again, but that flabby layer of fat still remains over the tummy. You need to burn off that fat, and then the muscles would come into view.

Remember that muscle burns fat, so the more muscle you have, the more calories your body burns daily in everything you do. To build muscle, apart from doing y Apart from doing cardio, a good way to build more muscle is to lift weights.

Remember I talked about weight lifting in http://trimandtrendy.blogetery.com/2009/01/23/importance-of-weight-lifting/

Weight lifting helps break down your muscles. For us girls, we often get scared that lifting weights would make you develop guy muscles. Well, it won’t. For you to get those kinds of muscles, you need to have male hormones, i.e. testosterone. Besides you won’t be lifting the kind of weights that guys use when they gym. I have two 7.5kg dumbbells that I carry; I don’t have any guy-muscle in me. Use it when jogging or taking walks, then also do weight lifting with them. So doing your cardio, eating less to get a caloric deficit, and weight lifting, would surely make you lose weight.

Remember, you should exercise at least once a day (30 minutes) and if possible twice daily.

Hope this guide helps, remember determination is very important in losing weight.

For more, visit my site at http://trimandtrendy.blogetery.com

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by otokx(m): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2009
this is so cool
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by sweetmum(f): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2009
nice i will try it out.
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by rayor(f): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2009
been trying to loose weight all my life. tried all diets known to mankind. im not that obese but im not happy bout the way i look all the same. im 90kg and just a 5ft 4. so i just digested this article, i will give it one last try this diet thing. i relish food. its my passion and it gives me great joy and satisfaction just thinking about good food so firstly its a huge sacrifice cuting back on anything. but im willing to try. then, i have this pain in my right leg. been there for about 4 yrs now and even these people in othorpedic hospital cant seem to fix it. xtray says the bones of my baby toe and the next one have shifted, exposing the nerves, so it hurts when under pressure, in other words, i cant exercise! i really want to but i cant walk long distances,run, jogg, use the stepper. no cardios, i need to loose at least 20kg but how can i do that!? i need a motivator. someone proffesional and concerned! HHHEEEEELLLLPPPP!
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by trimandtrendy(f): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2009
rayor:

been trying to loose weight all my life. tried all diets known to mankind. im not that obese but im not happy bout the way i look all the same. im 90kg and just a 5ft 4. so i just digested this article, i will give it one last try this diet thing. i relish food. its my passion and it gives me great joy and satisfaction just thinking about good food so firstly its a huge sacrifice cuting back on anything. but im willing to try. then, i have this pain in my right leg. been there for about 4 yrs now and even these people in othorpedic hospital cant seem to fix it. xtray says the bones of my baby toe and the next one have shifted, exposing the nerves, so it hurts when under pressure, in other words, i cant exercise! i really want to but i cant walk long distances,run, jogg, use the stepper. no cardios, i need to loose at least 20kg but how can i do that!? i need a motivator. someone proffesional and concerned! HHHEEEEELLLLPPPP!

Okay, for you, it's going to be a bit harder, since you can't exercise. so you would have to work on your diet. The food addiction thing, that has to go, you have no other choice. What you could do is try to keep your self busy, stay away from the kitchen, try filling your tummy with fruits, since you love food, when hungry, stuff your self with lots of fruits and water! Since you cant exercise, its going to take you a longer time to lose the weight, but if you are determined, slow and steady, you would achieve it.

do you think you can try the timetable on the site for a month?
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by rayor(f): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2009
oh thanks for replying. of course ill try any thing, the diet seems cool. u see something kinda caught my attention on your site. the cabbage soup thingi. u no it worked but its just pure starvation. the who pot of professionally done pepper soup flavoured cabbage thing was torture. that things got like 500cals a pot full and that oviously would last a week so thats reaaly starving. yeah 7kg fell off to GOD KNOWS where but its creaping back on ever so rapidly. but i do like the 1 day jump around of ''i lost 7kg'' look at meeee! well im also doing a jesus diet. i joined a work out group in my neighbourhood by faith and as i walk for 30mins, im praying as well for a healing.and its working! its my 4th day and im not hurting. ive gotten over my initial body cramps and fever and although i binged on 1/2 a whopper club sandwich this afternoon( nop i dont feel guilty), i havent been so bad. completely elimimnated my major weakness for ripe soft fried plantain foating in pool of stew. and although i havent seen much weight loss, apart from my head dissapearing, i hope i loose my 46 inches hips and 36 inches tummy.
will i loose 20kg if i stick to your diet and my 30 mins walk? tell my yess pls. im getting married and hes a stud!
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by trimandtrendy(f): 1:16am On Feb 19, 2009
Well, you can lose 20kg, but it depends on the time frame, and how determined you are. You need to work out seriously to make sure you don't add more weight. Working out 30mins everyday, avoid starch foods like a plague, no bread, drink water over and over as if your life depends on it, and don't eat anything more than the size of you fist. If its beans you are eating, ensure its not more than the size of your fist. Remember the fruit intake also!
You can always post here if you have more questions, I would answer immediately. how many weeks do you hope to achieve the 20kg, weight loss in?
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by rayor(f): 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2009
my time frame is 3 months. ive never kept to any thing for that long but ill try. if i promise to walk every day can i take 1 day off to rest? my fist is small, does that yard stick count? seriously! how do i no what i really weigh? my scale says 84kg and my dads scale says 79kg which do i believe? its hard to eliminate carbs cos theres just nothibg else to eat but rice what do i do? does the half a fist thing apply to fruits and veg too. is brown bread really better than white, where do i get brown rice from? can walking help my tummy too?cos i cant stand floor exercises, pls dont give up on me! im motivated just writing to you. thanks alot!
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by trimandtrendy(f): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2009
Yeah, definitely you can take one day off, but apart from the day you are off, ensure you take the walk. Besides, by the time you have done those walks for about two weeks, increase it to 45mins. Another suggestion is for you to buy dumbbells, the small ones,, like the 5kgs, and lift them in the morning, and if possible hold them when taking your walk grin, i dunno if you would like that sha, but it would help.

The fist thing still holds o, small fist or not. If you stick strictly to the fist and the exercising, there is no way on earth you wont lose that weight. As for the bread, brown bread is very okay, you can have brown bread. As for brown rice, honestly, i dunno where you can get that in naija, so its better you just stay off it, and try eating rice once a week. You have several other choices, beans, vegetable with fish, vegetable with chicken, akara, moi moi, remember the timetable? lol.

The walking is going to help your tummy, but you could also do some tummy exercises to tone your abs. to say the truth, i never did any of my situps on the floor when i was trying to lose weight, the floor was too hard. I used to do mine on the bed in a lazy way which you wont understand if i write it down. I would look for a picture that would help in the explanation and paste here. Hope this helps. Keep in touch.
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by lekansy(m): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2009
i love the weightloss guide.for anyone who wants to learn more visit

http://amhealthy..com/
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by drlizzy(f): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2009
You can get helpful weightloss tips by clicking on the link below

www.totalhealthpackage..com
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by rayor(f): 7:30am On Mar 04, 2009
hi there, im not sure im going to loose weight atall. im so discouraged. i wont ever go on the scale again. its just so discouraging. ive increased my walk to 45 mins and take sundays off but im tired. after like 10 mins of walking i dont sweat again, i cant increase my pace much or my foot might hurt. the fist thing isnt working cos im always hungry. i dont make my meals so its so hard to determine what goes in my food. i just cant get over the fried plantain addiction.and beans has so much palm oil in it. even the vegetable has so much oil.even porrage. even akara. even stew. what else is there to eat? ok i take a forever living shake in the mornings, then walk, then around 12 im starving and try to eat healthy but i cant, after all these weeks ive only lost 1 inch on my46inch hips. that 45 inches and my 34-37 inch tummy(upper and lower ab) is now 33.5-36. since all these days. im tired o.
i dont know where i threw your time table sef! im desperate and so unhappy. my number is 08029888899.and name is ayor i think i need spiritual help. im not lossing weight, im loosing my mind!
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by trimandtrendy(f): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2009
Wow. You know what? Send me an email at Trimandtrendy@gmail.com. So I know your email ad, then we could talk better. Remember, you need to be strong and determined, there's no way you can lose weight if you don't reduce that food intake. anyway I would also call you lets talk.
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by trimandtrendy(f): 7:04am On Apr 03, 2009
Hi, guys, wanted to find out how everyone is doing with the weight loss thing. If you need to calculate your food calories, u can check the african weight loss site listed in my signature. Remember to email me for advice
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by wanville(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2009
;d
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by Anyaugo1(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2012
trimandtrendy: This is my detailed guide on body shape and size, exercise, and how to lose weight successfully. If you have any questions you can ask and I would respond.

Now when you read this, I urge you that you need to understand that the key to weight loss is determination. If you read and memorise all I have written here without carrying it out, then you have actually wasted your time.

Weight loss= diet +exercise

Let’s start with diet:

For anyone who is trying to lose weight, one of the very important aspects is your diet! The body works by a system called caloric gain or deficit. When you take in less food (calories) than your body needs to carry out its activities, you create a deficit, so your body has to go into its fat stores and mobilise fat for energy to use to perform its activities. That is how you lose your fat! When there is a caloric gain, that is when you eat more than the body needs, the excess is stored as fat in your body. You need to know that 1 pound is equal to 3500 kcal; therefore for every extra 3500kcal you take in, you have added an extra pound!!

Now one mistake a lot of us make, is thinking that skipping meals would help you achieve your result faster. I have said it over and over, it doesn’t. NEVER SKIP MEALS. Skipping your meals firstly reduces your body’s rate of metabolism, therefore your body not use up as much calories as it is supposed to use daily. Secondly, most times, you realise that you end up eating so much more food the next time you eat after skipping a meal because you would be very starved and hungry. TRUE!

Now the best way to lose weight is usually by eating 5 to 6 meals a day. But there is a problem with this, which is COMPLAINCE. Like for us in Nigeria, our foods are kind of heavy. You would realise that most people, in an attempt to eat 6 small meals a day, would end up overeating. I often advice people to do 3 small meals a day, with lots of water in between and one fruit in-between. The advantage of the 6 small meal method is that it would help to keep up your metabolism at all times so your body is constantly burning and burning more calories.

Like I have said in my other posts, there are some foods which would help you and there are some you should try and eat very little of.
Some examples of the good ones:

1. Beans
2. Vegetables
3. Fish
4. Skinless chicken
5. Skinless turkey
6. Sweet potatoes
7. Fruits
8. Carrots
9. Cucumber
10. Cabbage

Please, avoid:

1. Eba
2. Iyan (pounded yam)
3. Rice
4. Bread
5. Butter
6. Fufu
7. Spaghetti/ all forms of pasta
8. Salad cream
9. Chocolates
10. Coke and other sweetend drinks. Only take water, no fruit juices.
11. Ice cream
12. Cake
13. Biscuits

Remember, no heavy meals at night, always try to finish your meal before 7pm.

Here is a sample timetable for weight loss program for Nigerians using the Nigerian diet:
http://trimandtrendy.blogetery.com/weight-loss-timetable-for-nigerians/

Next we need to understand how training and work outs help in weight loss.

The food we eat is eventually all about calories. Calories are units of energy which our bodies use to perform all its daily activities. So different tasks done daily by the body is via energy that is from the food we eat. For the different classes of food, 1 g of fat contains 9 calories, 1 gram of protein contains 4 calories and 1 gram of carbohydrate contains 4 calories

Each day, the body uses a particular amount of calories to do all its activities. This amount it needs daily is called the basal metabolic rate. This is the amount of calories your body uses everyday basically whether or not you exercise. It is determined by your sex, weight and lifestyle. Therefore, when you exercise and do other activities, the calories burned daily is thus increased. Say for example my BMR is 1800 calories daily, then I work out and burn 500 calories per day, I am burning total of 2300 calories daily. If on the contrary I don’t work out that day, I would still burn my basic 1800calories daily. And if I consume more than 1800 calories, my body stores up the extra as fat!

So to lose weight, you need to either eat less, so that the deficit makes your body go into your fat stores and bring out energy, or exercise more.

To calculate your BMR:

• Adult male: 66 + (6.3 x body weight in lbs.) + (12.9 x height in inches) - (6.8 x age in years)

• Adult female: 655 + (4.3 x weight in lbs.) + (4.7 x height in inches) - (4.7 x age in years)

It is important to remember that a pound of fat equals 3500 calories. So if you burn 500 calories daily, you have succeeded in losing 1 pound a week!!!!

Most people are often in a rush to lose weight, but to lose weight healthily, it is advisable you lose 1 to 2 pounds per week!

Now remember while exercising, you need to understand your body. After your bones, the next thing over it is either fat or muscle. Muscle is the well shaped toned one, while fat is usually soft, and shapeless in some individuals. If you want to lose weight and have a nicely toned body, exercising and building muscle would not just be sufficient. You would also need to burn off the fat so that the nicely shaped muscles would come into view. That’s the reason why sometimes you might do the crunches and sit ups over and over again, but that flabby layer of fat still remains over the tummy. You need to burn off that fat, and then the muscles would come into view.

Remember that muscle burns fat, so the more muscle you have, the more calories your body burns daily in everything you do. To build muscle, apart from doing y Apart from doing cardio, a good way to build more muscle is to lift weights.

Remember I talked about weight lifting in http://trimandtrendy.blogetery.com/2009/01/23/importance-of-weight-lifting/

Weight lifting helps break down your muscles. For us girls, we often get scared that lifting weights would make you develop guy muscles. Well, it won’t. For you to get those kinds of muscles, you need to have male hormones, i.e. testosterone. Besides you won’t be lifting the kind of weights that guys use when they gym. I have two 7.5kg dumbbells that I carry; I don’t have any guy-muscle in me. Use it when jogging or taking walks, then also do weight lifting with them. So doing your cardio, eating less to get a caloric deficit, and weight lifting, would surely make you lose weight.

Remember, you should exercise at least once a day (30 minutes) and if possible twice daily.

Hope this guide helps, remember determination is very important in losing weight.

For more, visit my site at http://trimandtrendy.blogetery.com

GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by Eric2wezzy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hahaha lwmkd! This Ayor girl no go kill person with laugh. How far has she gone with the weight loss thingy?
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by lepasharon(f): 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
What about those who want to gain weight? cry
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by qudrat(f): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
Hi trimandtrendyi've been following your posts for a couple of months and i commend you for a job well done.;you have re awaken my interest in weight loss.
I have challenges with counting calories of our local food. I checked that site you recommended but nothing was displayed
Eg what's the calorie of a slice of whole wheat bread?
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by john11769(m): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
rayor: been trying to loose weight all my life. tried all diets known to mankind. im not that obese but im not happy bout the way i look all the same. im 90kg and just a 5ft 4. so i just digested this article, i will give it one last try this diet thing. i relish food. its my passion and it gives me great joy and satisfaction just thinking about good food so firstly its a huge sacrifice cuting back on anything. but im willing to try. then, i have this pain in my right leg. been there for about 4 yrs now and even these people in othorpedic hospital cant seem to fix it. xtray says the bones of my baby toe and the next one have shifted, exposing the nerves, so it hurts when under pressure, in other words, i cant exercise! i really want to but i cant walk long distances,run, jogg, use the stepper. no cardios, i need to loose at least 20kg but how can i do that!? i need a motivator. someone proffesional and concerned! HHHEEEEELLLLPPPP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by john11769(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
rayor: been trying to loose weight all my life. tried all diets known to mankind. im not that obese but im not happy bout the way i look all the same. im 90kg and just a 5ft 4. so i just digested this article, i will give it one last try this diet thing. i relish food. its my passion and it gives me great joy and satisfaction just thinking about good food so firstly its a huge sacrifice cuting back on anything. but im willing to try. then, i have this pain in my right leg. been there for about 4 yrs now and even these people in othorpedic hospital cant seem to fix it. xtray says the bones of my baby toe and the next one have shifted, exposing the nerves, so it hurts when under pressure, in other words, i cant exercise! i really want to but i cant walk long distances,run, jogg, use the stepper. no cardios, i need to loose at least 20kg but how can i do that!? i need a motivator. someone proffesional and concerned! HHHEEEEELLLLPPPP!
If you have tried every other thing and they did not work, but have you tried Skinny body Care(SBC) products? Just give it a try, i will even advice you to go to the website first and see what there offer. I surely warrant you for the next 30-60 you will be thanking your God for using the products. For further information please follow my link, cheers.
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by dobzzy(f): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2012
[quote author=john11769][/quote]

@ rayor
You can still lose weight while eating the nigerian foods you love. Check out the info I saw on how to lose weight and belly fat using Nigerian foods. Details at www.weightlossprogramnigeria..com
Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by mg4sure: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
If you are determined, you will definitely achieve weight loss or loose belly fat if you are in the same case i was a way back, until i came across a particular product on www.weightlossguidenigeria..com which really help me alot. You may wish to try it.

1 Like

Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by Bookey13578: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
im a nigerian but i school abroad,please is thier a way i can supplement some of the food in the timetable like beans,moimoi,akara,unripe plantain with something else,also can i replace oatmeal with custard...Also how much weight can i loose in 2months if i follow this timetable and also excercise 5 times a week for 2hours daily

1 Like

Re: Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) by tishat(f): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2013
I rarely diets! I eat moderately and take my tea and am always in perfect shape.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) / Why People ‘glue Together’ During Sex / Doctors Remove Knife, 8 Spoons, Screwdrivers, Toothbrushes From Man's Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.