Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,945 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech (2196 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Andy Uba Will Be Jailed If Found Guilty Of Forgery (picture) / Why Jonathan Lost Presidential Election – Former Deputy Senate President, Mantu / BREAKING News--uproar As Senator sekibo Present Documents Against Amaech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by ifyan(m): 11:40am On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Point of Corruption, I never created any article to expose Jonathan's correction! I only did to talk about some anormalties of his government and some officials. You can go ahead to create article, you don't need me for that.

Meanwhile, Jonathan is NOT an Afonja that fought against his people and if Buhari think he was corrupt, he should probe him along with Ibb, abdulsalam, Obj, Tinubu, Saraki, Thief Emir Sanusi, himseld (Buhari) etc..otherwise he shall be resistedd.

As for Amaechi, they can use him for suya, I don't care. He's an enemy of my people, we don't give a damn on what become of him.

End of Discussion!

Bro take it easy.

Mr Amaechi wahala na different levels ooohhhhh.

He talked like a gossip woman.

You know. .....

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Nobody: 11:44am On May 15, 2015
ifyan:

Bro take it easy.

Mr Amaechi wahala na different levels ooohhhhh.

He talked like a gossip woman.

You know. .....
I don't even like to discuss that silly man sef!

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Wsdm: 11:46am On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Nothing made me angry than the election drama of that fo.ol called Amaechi and his handkerchief that cals himself Peterside. They went on air to lie against the people of Rivers State that they(Rivers people) never voted when in actual fact they(Riverians) queued under scotchy sun to vote. They called for the cancellation of Rivers votes because the people made the choice to voting their brother Jonathan against the Alhaji from Daura. However, the nincompoops (Amaechi and Peterside) saw images of Almajiri kids voting for Buhari in the North but refused to call for cancellation. Amaechi is a useless man and a mistake of a leader in our region.
You are naturally good, especially on analysing your points. But what surprised me about you is your sudden change to 'ethnoregional champion '. So this is the 'change' you have being preaching to us.
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by ifyan(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
I don't even like to discuss that silly man sef!

You can't stop him but the you can do is to ignore anything about him. Take a clue from PEJ

You know. .......
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Point of Correction, I never created any article to expose Jonathan's corruption! I only did to talk about some anormalties of his government and some officials. You can go ahead to create article, you don't need me for that.

Meanwhile, Jonathan is NOT an Afonja that fought against his people and if Buhari think he was corrupt, he should probe him along with Ibb, abdulsalam, Obj, Tinubu, Saraki, Thief Emir Sanusi, himseld (Buhari) etc..otherwise he shall be resistedd.

As for Amaechi, they can use him for suya, I don't care. He's an enemy of my people, we don't give a damn on what become of him.

End of Discussion!
The same threads of your that no longer have titles due to modification to hide your double face? If Amaechi is "Afonja", why are the north not calling Sule Lamido "Afonj" by the north for his role in Jonathan's victory in 2011? Can you call yourselves ambassadors of one Nigeria?
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Jesusloveyou: 12:06pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Point of Correction, I never created any article to expose Jonathan's corruption! I only did to talk about some anormalties of his government and some officials. You can go ahead to create article, you don't need me for that.

End of Discussion!
so if ur brother is caught in arm robbery,he shouldn't be persecuted,because others did it in d past, i hope u are ready and prepare to defend ur brother in jail
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 15, 2015
Wsdm:

You are naturally good, especially on analysing your points. But what surprised me about you is your sudden change to 'ethnoregional champion '. So this is the 'change' you have being preaching to us.
I don't understand what you mean by "ethnoregional champion". Though I am a Nigerian, but I am first an Ijaw. We all know what happened in the March 28 event. Nobody is talking about the millions of underaged voters that voted en mass for Buhari up North. Not even Buhari has spoken about it. In fact, he said the election was fair. For these people and Amaechi to denigrate the people of Rivers State and the entire SS/SE by saying "there was no election" even when my people voted means they can go at any lenght to paint us black in order to get what they want. Already Amaechi is a nonentity! I have the responsibility of seeking for fairness and equity even within this fraudulent arrangement called Nigeria. If that can't be achieved then it is fair we demand for a referendum. I have never spoken against any other region or religion and I don't see how this position is ethnoreligious.
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 15, 2015
ifyan:

You can't stop him but the you can do is to ignore anything about him. Take a clue from PEJ

You know. .......
Sure! I always ignore anything that has to do with him
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so if ur brother is caught in arm robbery,he shouldn't be persecuted,because others did it in d past, i hope u are ready and prepare to defend ur brother in jail
If my brother robs and the other person's brother also robs, the fair thing to do is to jail both men. Singling out my brother and celebrating the other shall be Resisted and deemed unacceptable.
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The same threads of your that no longer have titles due to modification to hide your double face? If Amaechi is "Afonja", why are the north not calling Sule Lamido "Afonj" by the north for his role in Jonathan's victory in 2011? Can you call yourselves ambassadors of one Nigeria?
Oga abeg free me. What is my business with Sule Lamido? Am I from Jigawa state? Am I a Northerner? The same Lamido that worked against Jonathan because the North are determined to have their person in power? Abeg go siddon!

As for "One Nigeria" : the truth is I am not an Apostle of One Nigeria based on this present fraudulent arrangement. There can only be "One Nigeria" where there is equity, fairness, Resource Control and political/systematic restructuring. Otherwise, I call for referendum. I am the son of my father, I can't watch to shout "one nigeria" when my people are at the disadvantaged side. No way!
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Wsdm: 12:32pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
I don't understand what you mean by "ethnoregional champion". Though I am a Nigerian, but I am first an Ijaw. We all know what happened in the March 28 event. Nobody is talking about the millions of underaged voters that voted en mass for Buhari up North. Not even Buhari has spoken about it. In fact, he said the election was fair. For these people and Amaechi to denigrate the people of Rivers State and the entire SS/SE by saying "there was no election" even when my people voted means they can go at any lenght to paint us black in order to get what they want. Already Amaechi is a nonentity! I have the responsibility of seeking for fairness and equity even within this fraudulent arrangement called Nigeria. If that can't be achieved then it is fair we demand for a referendum. I have never spoken against any other region or religion and I don't see how this position is ethnoreligious.
I am writing based on your antecedent before you decamp from the APC group. Ameachi should be seen as a nationalist and not as a 'Judas'. He is free to associate with any group he deems to. Calling him a betrayer is what baffle me especially coming from 'you'- please note the you in quote. Those that killed their people because of election are the Judas-that is my view. Remember that Ameachi is a governor of his state and his problem with Jonathan is about his state before it went national. About the underage voters; can we just dismiss that as a mare speculation until someone is bold enough to prove the case in the court and judgement is passed based on The 'empirical evidence'. I can also speculate that the underage voter were brought in by the PDP in the North to vote for them. So till the case is taken to court before any tangible statement can be said on that. Can you say that about rivers state where people are already confessing in front of commission of enquiries on how they were brutalize just because they are members of the APC?
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:49pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Oga abeg free me. What is my business with Sule Lamido? Am I from Jigawa state? Am I a Northerner? The same Lamido that worked against Jonathan because the North are determined to have their person in power? Abeg go siddon!

As for "One Nigeria" : the truth is I am not an Apostle of One Nigeria based on this present fraudulent arrangement. There can only be "One Nigeria" where there is equity, fairness, Resource Control and political/systematic restructuring. Otherwise, I call for referendum. I am the son of my father, I can't watch to shout "one nigeria" when my people are at the disadvantaged side. No way!
Hahahahaha.
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by MyMouth(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Amaechi is an "Afonja" and a worthless piece of trash as long as Rivers is concerned. Buhari can shoot him on a National TV sef and I won't blink an eye. A man that openly desperaged Riverians and the entire Niger Deltans just to please some Alhaji is a waste. He will be a focal point on why not to fight against your people.

I knew u were crazy but i taught yaba hospital could help you, but with this level of thinking on your part, ur case is a lost course, no mental home can treat ur case. The only remedy for u now is to go jump into kanji dam or shiroro dam! Anyone of them will do the job!
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by eneidoko(f): 1:38am On May 16, 2015
Mogidi:
You would still be jailed if GMB decides to fight corruption.

On what ground - your mudsling?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Storm NASS Over Alleged Alteration Of Senate Standing Rules By Ekweremadu / IGBOS, A PEOPLE THRIVING AMIDST ADVERSITY: WHO ARE THE IGBOS / PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.