Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,829 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) (8233 Views)

Is Nollywood Mocking or praising Biafra? (pics) / Biafra Lady's On Display, Organizes Miss Biafra! - Pics / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) by lanreabbey(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2015
Just Laughing likea chicken grin ,,,,Biafra or no Biafra,,,,,Nigeria will stand....sum Igbos are fools,,
,what ur papa start wey dem no fit finish

1 Like

Re: Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) by cKaiser: 3:10pm On May 15, 2015
I thought they said Biafra didnt get any outside help

5 Likes

Re: Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2015
can someone pls explain how baifra amassed a large cache of ammunition?

1 Like

Re: Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 15, 2015
Biafra... The home I love and cherish...
I will always support and fight for you...
Mama'm original.

That's aw we roll...
We will get there someday...
The signs are everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) by eneidoko(f): 2:01am On May 16, 2015
Mortiple:
God bless them all!!!

Bless them? They didn't do it for free. These were hired-guns who dealt in death for money.
Re: Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) by StOla: 3:18am On May 16, 2015
cKaiser:
I thought they said Biafra didnt get any outside help

That's a lie to be told only when appropriate. Now is a time for remembrance, so hidden truths have to come out.

A mercenary (Marc Goosens) died with 2000pounds in his pocket, about 2 months pay.

- John de St jorre

1 Like

Re: Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) by TechRev: 6:15am On May 16, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
A factual answer please...
Wanna ask a question; If the Biafran Republic is eventually realised,what would be fate of their 'nationals' who have building,structure and businesses scattered all over the Nigeria region?
I'm from the South and the above question put me in doubt over the realisation of Biafra,cos a typical Easterner wouldn't want to lose out on the lon
g run.

The same thing happening to Nigerian businesses in other countries. That you got a country does not mean you must relocate your business to your country. Else tell shell and Mobil to go back to their countries and tell glo to leave Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) by cocoduck: 6:48am On May 16, 2015
lanreabbey:
Just Laughing likea chicken grin ,,,,Biafra or no Biafra,,,,,Nigeria will stand....sum Igbos are fools,,
,what ur papa start wey dem no fit finish
let thunder strike your head their
why am I even giving this 1diot my time?
Re: Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) by IBROHIM: 7:24am On May 16, 2015
Please who are the Igbos ever friendly with? Why do they always like division where as they are the beneficiaries of a united Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) by Nobody: 7:47am On May 16, 2015
temitemi1:
United will STAND, Divided will FALL!!
Re: Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) by xmich(m): 8:17am On May 16, 2015
temitemi1:
United will STAND, Divided will FALL!!

United we hate divide we love
Re: Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) by xmich(m): 8:19am On May 16, 2015
IBROHIM:
Please who are the Igbos ever friendly with? Why do they always like division where as they are the beneficiaries of a united Nigeria!!!

Meaning
Re: Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) by zendy: 9:04am On May 16, 2015
seankay:
Let us unite and make NIGERIA a great country

You have been "uniting" for 100 years to make Nigeria great with no success, is it another 100 years you need before you realise that Nigeria is a waste of time?

Up Biafra!! We shall rise again and put an end to this useless British fabrication called Nigeria.
Re: Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) by lanreabbey(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2015
cocoduck:

let thunder strike your head their
why am I even giving this 1diot my time?
grin. Wetin do dis one ,,,,beta no explode ,,,Biafraaaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) by Eshinwaju: 1:59pm On May 16, 2015
They had no help...or weapons.....lol ....... cheesy...and fought with cassava sticks only.....l grin

1 Like

Re: Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) by kingbasil: 2:02pm On May 16, 2015
[quote][/quote]IBROHIM:

Are u serious The only time Nigerians are united is when the national team plays football...
Re: Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) by MeAboki(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2015
Emmanuel247:
That will be Nice

What about Bruce Mayrock the One that protested against the killing of Biafrans by burning himself.......

Won't he be remembered

LOL, they prefer to remember the one that fought on their side only because they paid him rather than the one that voluntarily sacrificed his life for their cause - typical of their upside down logic and blind sentiment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) / Amaechi New Head Of Governors Forum. Fashola Not Interested. / Nigeria's President Jonathan Set To Commission Four Naval Warships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.