Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) (38168 Views)

Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad / Burundi's President Storms Polling Unit On A Bicycle / Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by cbrass(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2015
Hmm even though the coup failed there is something I see in the eyes of these men that has inspired me angry kiss

Source twitter.com/kofason

https://twitter.com/kofason/status/599114341015822337

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by harrysterol(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2015
make una pity them

emmm sorry niggas be serious with the next plan
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by shakazuldadon: 12:36pm On May 15, 2015
angry angry
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Lilyomi(f): 12:37pm On May 15, 2015
I pray they r not killed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by pussygotlips: 12:39pm On May 15, 2015
Why embark on something you are not sure of?

Sorry assess

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Onemansquad(m): 12:42pm On May 15, 2015
stuff46 cum c ur mentors grin grin d man frm burundi

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Chubhie: 12:44pm On May 15, 2015
They will sure walk the plank.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by mployer(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2015
Too bad sad
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by cbrass(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2015
Lilyomi:

Me too o...I seem to like them

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by dammiecool(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2015
cbrass:

Me too o...I seem to like them

u not alone

8 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by cjrane: 1:40pm On May 15, 2015
Lilyomi:

You will have to pray that day and night cycle stops. grin
Nothing will stop the inevitable firing squad from consituting

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by ellapius(f): 1:40pm On May 15, 2015
cbrass:
Hmm even though the coup failed there is something I see in the eyes of these men that has inspired me angry kiss
yeah they re so battle ready for any other show down.like next one wouldnt fail like this
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Lobolintin(m): 1:45pm On May 15, 2015
Correct men

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 15, 2015
Their punishment is DEATH!

Sad but true

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Sunnymatey(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2015
Yea, they is no harm in trial, but always prepare for the consequences. Ur fate now depends on Mr President magnanimity. Anyway, galant men u are.

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by natnoble(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2015
there are as good as dead.
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 15, 2015
I see Jonathan, Sambo, Doyin okupe, FFK etc sitting like this on the floor if they had not conceded defeat. God save them

Kill them!! Democracy is here to stay!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Holywizard: 2:17pm On May 15, 2015
mutiny is purnishable by death in de military...

HOPE AMERICAN MOVIES NEVER KILL ME

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Holywizard: 2:19pm On May 15, 2015
mutiny is purnishable by death...
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by emmadejust(m): 2:25pm On May 15, 2015
the end of every actions matter..

plan every of your moves and action well til the ending.
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Elslim: 2:30pm On May 15, 2015
ayyah wish they succeed walai
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by robosky02(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2015
they just look like civil defence corp of naija.

no wonder they failed

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by robosky02(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2015
lalasticlala:

op pls put link to the source. thanks

yes cos the guy on the bacground looks like naija police
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 15, 2015
cbrass:

I saw what you saw bro: Morale and belief in your cause!

10 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by EverestdeBliu(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2015
I smell fp
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by stuff46(m): 3:30pm On May 15, 2015
Onemansquad:
stuff46 cum c ur mentors grin grin d man frm burundi
People when never eat belle full na them one go organize coup. Smh
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2015
cbrass:
that inspires u? bros, no try that thing wey dey your mind o
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by baralatie(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2015
that means Burundi is still unsettled
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by ibnjarir93(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2015
cbrass:
Nothing inspiring to me bro. One of the most poorly planned coup despite the high ranking officers involved.
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by cbrass(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2015
exxell:

I saw what you saw bro: Morale and belief in your cause!

Exactly. May God bless you for this smiley

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by cbrass(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

that inspires u? bros, no try that thing wey dey your mind o

I see strength and determination and a strong belief that they can and will succeed even though they have been captured, they have no regrets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niamey coup: Niger's President, Interior Minister detained - Sources / Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) / Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.