Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) (38186 Views)

Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad / Burundi's President Storms Polling Unit On A Bicycle / Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by sukkot: 5:57pm On May 15, 2015
cbrass:

Am not a gay undecided
you dont have to be gay to appreciate men. a few of those men, especially the first one in glasses have the pedigree that commands respect from either a man or a woman. he looks straight at the camera unflinching even though his life hangs in the balance. that is the stuff warriors are made off. i can see why you are so euphoric and melancholic about these men. thats all i am saying. i understand where you are coming from. however if those men sitting on that floor are ojukwu or oshiomole twin doubles you will be the first one to scream KLL THEM ALL grin

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by JUHABACH: 5:57pm On May 15, 2015
natnoble:
there are as good as dead.
then its a good thing they ve shown no regrets.
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 15, 2015
Scum bag so called African leaders refuse to vacate office after their term is up...better go learn from GEJ

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by cbrass(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2015
sukkot:
you dont have to be gay to appreciate men. a few of those men, especially the first one in glasses have the pedigree that commands respect from either a man or a woman. he looks straight at the camera unflinching even though his life hangs in the balance. that is the stuff warriors are made off. i can see why you are so euphoric and melancholic about these men. thats all i am saying. i understand where you are coming from. however if those men sitting on that floor are ojukwu or oshiomole twin doubles you will be the first one to scream KLL THEM ALL grin

Why do you keep bringing ojukwu in here sef... well the Guys face scares me sha grin
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by ManTiger(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2015
[size=40pt]Dishonorably Discharged and Faced with treason punishable by death everywhere in the world.

These guys would have been dead if its CHINA![/size]
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:03pm On May 15, 2015
Faces of crimimal
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Toscoas2(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2015
RIP in advance to these men
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by sukkot: 6:08pm On May 15, 2015
cbrass:

Why do you keep bringing ojukwu in here sef... well the Guys face scares me sha grin
i didnt just mention ojukwu lol. i also mentioned comrade osho. point being humans are aesthetically inclined even if they dont consciously know it. the subconscious is a strong part of who you are.
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by deltapikin(m): 6:11pm On May 15, 2015
Jungle don mature for them.I pity their poor soul
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by LAX89(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2015
pussygotlips:
Why embark on something you are not sure of?

Sorry assess

Ask buhari and idiagbon!
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by ajepako(f): 6:21pm On May 15, 2015
Next picture of them will be at the gallows or in front of firing squad

we all know how it goes,,,
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by XRAY21(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I see Jonathan, Sambo, Doyin okupe, FFK etc sitting like this on the floor if they had not conceded defeat. God save them

Kill them!! Democracy is here to stay!!
what is this fo0l saying

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Btruth: 6:30pm On May 15, 2015
cbrass:

So you support their president's actions abi? angry

Not really. But the fact that whatsoever that is worth doing is worth doing well really put me off. They know better than not to have failed.
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 15, 2015
cbrass:

Exactly. May God bless you for this smiley
Bless you too bro

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Akposkool(m): 7:00pm On May 15, 2015
Mehn see the first guy looking like I don't give a fvck. I love his appearance not like Nigeria where them for don naked them remain boxer.
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by lusciouslex: 7:03pm On May 15, 2015
Gents, time to meet your maker. Dead men tell no tale.
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Shakazulu2: 7:08pm On May 15, 2015
Seriously when I saw the first guy, i could have sworn he was posing for a friendly photo shot. he is kinda smiling sef. See swag

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by ibrokola(m): 7:27pm On May 15, 2015
These are uniforms of Burundi police force! The Army carried out the coup not policemen.
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by eliwa47(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2015
these ones doesn't look like coup plotters, they just want recognition
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Charly68: 8:00pm On May 15, 2015
Thank God IBB is not your president hr would have wasted you forever like he did to Okah & Co
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 15, 2015
cbrass:

I see strength and determination and a strong belief that they can and will succeed even though they have been captured, they have no regrets
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by pomsky: 8:32pm On May 15, 2015
pussygotlips:
Why embark on something you are not sure of?

Sorry assess

[size=14pt].....how many things in life can you really be sure of?[/size]
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by mikron(m): 8:55pm On May 15, 2015
The price for coup plotters is capital punishment. Treason
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by akinszz: 9:00pm On May 15, 2015
Treason = death
Lilyomi:
I pray they r not killed.
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by leofab(f): 9:01pm On May 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I see Jonathan, Sambo, Doyin okupe, FFK etc sitting like this on the floor if they had not conceded defeat. God save them

jealousy will you kill you. Like they say; your enemy will see you walk on water and say its because you can not swim....
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Fourwinds: 9:31pm On May 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

it seems like u don't understand d reason behind d coup. d constitution says maximum of two terms but d president woke up and said he wants to go for third term

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by babestella: 9:47pm On May 15, 2015
Pejapaul:
IT TAKES CONFIDENCE TO PLAN A COUP, COWARD CAN NEVER EMBARK ON SUCH JOURNEY, U GUYS ARE GALLANT .........

They never planned, that's why they failed.
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by cbrass(m): 10:23pm On May 15, 2015
babestella:

They never planned, that's why they failed.

Not all planned coup succeeds some times
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by panafrican(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2015
They did the right thing , this slow Burundi President has no right to run for a 3rd term.
It is not over.

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I only saw your dad sitting down there for conceiving you. He will be shot at the proper time

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Progress2468(m): 11:36pm On May 15, 2015
robosky02:

they just look like civil defence corp of naija.

no wonder they failed

Loooool. 9ja una must see somtin talk
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Progress2468(m): 11:40pm On May 15, 2015
Shakazulu2:
Seriously when I saw the first guy, i could have sworn he was posing for a friendly photo shot. he is kinda smiling sef. See swag

I dy tell u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine / Trump Calls For Termination Of "Section 230" Over Twitter 'False Trends' / Niamey coup: Niger's President, Interior Minister detained - Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.