Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) (38187 Views)

Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad / Burundi's President Storms Polling Unit On A Bicycle / Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by cbrass(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2015
lalasticlala:

op pls put link to the source. thanks

OK brb. I saw it on twitter ... will go check nw

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by frankijege(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2015
Whether we admit it or not, they are heros. The people of Burundi danced on the streets when they heard about the coup on radio. It's sad they didn't succeed, but President Pierre Nkurunziza is also guilty of raping the constitution
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Lilimax(f): 5:14pm On May 15, 2015
So these lives will be wasted in no distance time cry
O di egwu!
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by loomer: 5:16pm On May 15, 2015
Dem wan rule by force
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by frisky2good(m): 5:18pm On May 15, 2015
Why do we always make suspects sit on the ground in Africa? Is it a sign of conquest or just humiliation?

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 15, 2015
The OP is plainly sentimental! They are like Buhari and his coup plotters in the past! Jeez! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by ElFenomeno1: 5:19pm On May 15, 2015
Poor job....
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by free2ryhme: 5:19pm On May 15, 2015
Better luck next time
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by africanusvu(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2015
Still wondering what you see in the face of lazy and cowardy mutineers that could inspirer you,
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Misogynist2014(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2015
Na so then love people of Burundi? Power sweet them. Make them rot in jail! angry
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Pejapaul: 5:21pm On May 15, 2015
IT TAKES CONFIDENCE TO PLAN A COUP, COWARD CAN NEVER EMBARK ON SUCH JOURNEY, U GUYS ARE GALLANT .........

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by MosD: 5:22pm On May 15, 2015
Thin line between failure and success....those men would have been ruling a nation now

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Lagusta(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2015
Lilyomi:
I pray they r not killed.

Sorry babe, it's inevitable....
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by BabaO2: 5:24pm On May 15, 2015
Revolutionists
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Alfranco(m): 5:25pm On May 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I see Jonathan, Sambo, Doyin okupe, FFK etc sitting like this on the floor if they had not conceded defeat. God save them

Kill them!! Democracy is here to stay!!
That's quite harsh on the president and his crew man. But a coup plotter can turn civilian tomorrow and a CHANGE agent to their country as most people believe here.

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by armadeo(m): 5:27pm On May 15, 2015
see dem faces. anyway failure is an orphan.
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by 4reala(m): 5:33pm On May 15, 2015
Na wa o, how can 4 abi na 6 men hold a whole country 2 ransome. Odiegu

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 15, 2015
A long time in jail is what i see for these guys...

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by AAinEqGuinea: 5:35pm On May 15, 2015
Faces from Buhari's past cool

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by sukkot: 5:41pm On May 15, 2015
cbrass:

I see strength and determination and a strong belief that they can and will succeed even though they have been captured, they have no regrets
NIGGA GO AND SIT DOWN. you see good looking warriors and you are in awe thats all. if these men sitting on the floor all looked like oshiomole or ojukwu you will be singing a different tune. humans are aesthetically inclined subconsciously

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by 989900: 5:42pm On May 15, 2015
Treason=Death (in over 85% of places I know).

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Vickidanny7: 5:42pm On May 15, 2015
Kill them nobody dare democracy govt anymore
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by Btruth: 5:46pm On May 15, 2015
I didn't see much in them than failure. In all the pictures, I did not see a gallantry men with charisma. They should have known better that no one will welcome a military junta in this democratic dispensation era. Anyway, goodluck to them with their failure.
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by grandstar(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2015
Soldier come soldier go! A recycling of the same nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by lonelydora: 5:50pm On May 15, 2015
ordinary coup, they no fit execute.
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by cbrass(m): 5:52pm On May 15, 2015
sukkot:
NIGGA GO AND SIT DOWN. you see good looking warriors and you are in awe thats all. if these men sitting on the floor all looked like oshiomole or ojukwu you will be singing a different tune. humans are aesthetically inclined subconsciously

Am not a gay undecided
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by cbrass(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2015
lonelydora:
ordinary coup, they no fit execute.

Yo fit undecided
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by cbrass(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2015
Btruth:
I didn't see much in them than failure. In all the pictures, I did not see a gallantry men with charisma. They should have known better that no one will welcome a military junta in this democratic dispensation era. Anyway, goodluck to them with their failure.

So you support their president's actions abi? angry
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by FitnessNigeria: 5:55pm On May 15, 2015
Anyone that attempts a coup against a democratic nation should be shot. #final

People has their vote, if they don't like the president, let them vote him out.
Re: Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) by AAinEqGuinea: 5:56pm On May 15, 2015
Who trekked to stop this coup? kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine / Trump Calls For Termination Of "Section 230" Over Twitter 'False Trends' / Niamey coup: Niger's President, Interior Minister detained - Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.