Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

How Can My Father Re-marry Just Six Months After Mum’s Death? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can My Father Re-marry Just Six Months After Mum’s Death? (2845 Views)

Woman Dies Five Months After Giving Birth After 18 Years Of Childlessness.Photos / 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can My Father Re-marry Just Six Months After Mum’s Death? by cococandy(f): 4:12pm On May 16, 2015
jnrbayano:

All you say is rampant on Nairaland. I agree to all.

....but this thread seeks advice for the 17year old on how to get acquainted with his fathers decision to remarry, who he is to marry and how not to fallout with the whole setup.

The boy is at crossroad right now and that's priority.
obviously there's nothing he can say or do.
Re: How Can My Father Re-marry Just Six Months After Mum’s Death? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 16, 2015
Should'nt you be happy he is doing the right thing? What if he is sleeping around?

He has the right to marry. You can advice him. Not force it

1 Like

Re: How Can My Father Re-marry Just Six Months After Mum’s Death? by Abigail09(f): 6:12pm On May 16, 2015
Mbkite:
He is free to marry. U better start liking her!

Yep.He is ,but dont you think its too early?
Re: How Can My Father Re-marry Just Six Months After Mum’s Death? by Mbkite(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2015
Abigail09:

Yep.He is ,but dont you think its too early?

6months is around 180days my dear. I think it's ok
Re: How Can My Father Re-marry Just Six Months After Mum’s Death? by bukatyne(f): 8:11pm On May 16, 2015
Kimoni:

I honestly agree with you, even if it is one day after, let him remarry. I personally got no issues

The only problem will be when tables turn and the woman wishes to remarry, even when it's 10 years after, the whole world will remember she is a slut who never loved her husband and killed him so she could remarry several years after.

Women need to start thinking of themselves first and not what people will say. The word "woman" should stop equating to "suffering" in Naija.

Any woman who cannot live her life as she deems fit doesn't have my sympathy.

I detest perpetual victims.
Re: How Can My Father Re-marry Just Six Months After Mum’s Death? by KanwuliaJara: 8:48pm On May 16, 2015
Yes he can!
He chose a woman over his children!
Most men will do just that!
You will too! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Waste Your Youthful Earning On "Family" And Be Bitter At 70. / He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren. / Do You Talk To Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.