Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? (2177 Views)

Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / Ladies What Is Ur Take On Dis....really Need Ur Answers / What Is Ur Take On Inter-tribal Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? by geni340(f): 4:55pm On May 15, 2015
at times after dating for some time, d usual driftn apart happens, U guys break up, bt may nt b fully ova each other...suppose u still get together & have a few wrestle under the sheets?
Re: Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 15, 2015
Logical.

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? by phabuloz(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2015
I luh it a lot ( I'm a beneficiary from all angles in that) grin

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? by agarawu23(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2015
hmmmm

"once debe, always debe"

2 Likes

Re: Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? by dulux07(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2015
It shows d relatnship was built on lust grin
Re: Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? by donbenedict(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2015
Boiz and fwb....

Am yet to see any gurl who likes daht..
Re: Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? by Tashaamania(f): 5:41pm On May 15, 2015
No take on it, it's absolute balderdash. It is big BS..
The BS is this [size=20pt]BIG[/size]

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? by 2dice(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2015
Chaii.... End time thread.... Op I know you wanna give DAT dude the cookie..... **kindly do Eee might change is mind soonest
Re: Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? by 2dice(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2015
donbenedict:
Boiz and fwb....

Am yet to see any gurl who likes daht..
are u a learna.....oya come to my skoolOFHardknocks .... Dey lovE it than we guys...
Re: Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? by donbenedict(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2015
2dice:
are u a learna.....oya come to my skoolOFHardknocks .... Dey lovE it than we guys...
whr e be ooooo grin
Re: Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? by Dollyak(f): 6:20pm On May 15, 2015
geni340:
at times after dating for some time, d usual driftn apart happens, U guys break up, bt may nt b fully ova each other...suppose u still get together & have a few wrestle under the sheets?
Was is the question?
Re: Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 15, 2015
It never ends well.

There's a difference between sleeping with the same prostitute daily, and sleeping with your "friend" daily.

Feelings must develop.
Re: Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? by IamLEGEND1: 7:44pm On May 15, 2015
i think you can both go FVCK each other to death.
Re: Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? by Metrofox(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2015
I think it saves you both a lot of stress that's going to come with lies in a regular relationship... it's a well known fact that over 70% of relationships r built on lust

5 Likes

Re: Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
Metrofox:
I think it saves you both a lot of stress that's going to come with lies in a regular relationship... it's a well known fact that over 70% of relationships r built on lust

GBAM.. i couldn't have said it any better

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? by Medunah: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Metrofox:
Re: Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:00am On Mar 27, 2016
geni340:

Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. / Ladies Man [most Handsome] / Is It Morally Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.