Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Job Interview, Lagos Address Directions (oregun - Gbagada) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview, Lagos Address Directions (oregun - Gbagada) (3421 Views)

My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Interview, Lagos Address Directions (oregun - Gbagada) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 15, 2015
Hey guys I'm scheduled for two interviews next week which just happen to be on the same day!

The first is by 8am at Oregun
(Ize Iyamu Street Off Billings Way, Oregun)

The second is by 10am at Gbagada
(off Anthony bus stop, Phase 1 Gbagada Estate)

I want and need to attend the two. From the email invite sent we are quite a number invited to Gbagada and I'm hoping I can be amongst the last to be interviewed say around 2pm

For someone who stays outside Lagos please how feasible will my plans be considering traffic and distance? I'll be staying at Ajao Estate during the period.
Re: Job Interview, Lagos Address Directions (oregun - Gbagada) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 15, 2015
From ajao Estate, get a bus to oshodi and then take anoda to ojota, frm Ojota, u shld get bus going to Oregun, tell 'em to stop u at Christ Embassy.. The street s ize iyamu.. And then u turn back to Ojota and walk up to the bridge just immdiately after the Ojota park and then u get a bus and tell 'em u going to gbagada phase one.. I hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Job Interview, Lagos Address Directions (oregun - Gbagada) by Nobody: 2:22am On May 16, 2015
polymathic:
From ajao Estate, get a bus to oshodi and then take anoda to ojota, frm Ojota, u shld get bus going to Oregun, tell 'em to stop u at Christ Embassy.. The street s ize iyamu.. And then u turn back to Ojota and walk up to the bridge just immdiately after the Ojota park and then u get a bus and tell 'em u going to gbagada phase one.. I hope this helps

Thanks man; you're the best!

Asked around and was told the traffic shouldn't be too bad and i could make it in about an hour. I'm motivated! Gracias!
Re: Job Interview, Lagos Address Directions (oregun - Gbagada) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 16, 2015
3doursdown:

Thanks man; you're the best!

Asked around and was told the traffic shouldn't be too bad and i could make it in about an hour. I'm motivated! Gracias!
you're welcome
Re: Job Interview, Lagos Address Directions (oregun - Gbagada) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
I eventually got the Oregun job, and have since resumed. Thanks Nairaland, you're the best!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Position Suspended: Urgent Job Vacancy for NCE/OND- Logistics Assistant / Union Bank Teller (b.sc) / Nestle Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.