Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. (20392 Views)

When You're Not Qualified For A Job But You Have Connections / Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by walexybab(m): 11:03am On May 22, 2015
Holatunde007:
No cause for alarm APC incoming govt will surely disqualify dem all I swear......I just pray no one of those that paid 300k commit suicide cos it won't be funny hw Buhari will stave dem
.MR man stop deceiving urself, Buhari can never
disqualify anybody.Though I am not for NIS but I can
boldly tell u d successful candidates are
confirmed officers. So stop dreaming man
(Modify ) (Quote ) (Report ) ( Share)
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by Holatunde007(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2015
walexybab:
.MR man stop deceiving urself, Buhari can never
disqualify anybody.Though I am not for NIS but I can
boldly tell u d successful candidates are
confirmed officers. So stop dreaming man
(Modify ) (Quote ) (Report ) ( Share)

Just cross ur finger and watch
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by walexybab(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2015
Holatunde007:

Just cross ur finger and watch
Let's wait and see, I will quote u when buhari resumes office and does not disqualify anybody.U better pray dat Jonathan's parting gift of last -minute employment should be ur portion
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by Holatunde007(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2015
walexybab:
Let's wait and see, I will quote u when buhari resumes office and does not disqualify anybody.U better pray dat Jonathan's parting gift of last -minute employment should be ur portion
Even the presidency has urge the incoming admin never to rule out all his appointments, but its for sure Buhari won't take it easy with them, has it was all based on nepotism and connections
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by idris4r83(m): 12:10pm On May 22, 2015
Holatunde007:

Even the presidency has urge the incoming admin never to rule out all his appointments, but its for sure Buhari won't take it easy with them, has it was all based on nepotism and connections
Nepotism u said? GMB can never rule out this recruitment because it is purely based on merit. How can Incoming government that based her manifesto on creating employment for the youth disqualify a free and fair recruitment process that is not done by the immigration but a set up committee. How can incoming government reverse already given appointment letters given to the successful candidates and family of the dead applicants? GMB can never soil his name just like that for something done credibly. Think again bro.
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by walexybab(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2015
idris4r83:
Nepotism u said? GMB can never rule out this recruitment because it is purely based on merit. How can Incoming government that based her manifesto on creating employment for the youth disqualify a free and fair recruitment process that is not done by the immigration but a set up committee. How can incoming government reverse already given appointment letters given to the successful candidates and family of the dead applicants? GMB can never soil his name just like that for something done credibly. Think again bro.
My brother thank u for this write-up . He will not accept d fact dat buhari can never rule out d this recruitment but I av told him anyways to stop dreaming.
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by Holatunde007(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2015
idris4r83:

Young man uve just succeeded in pointing out reason why the incoming admin should rule their stupid recruitment out, cause is for buhari to employ not the outgoing admin, and again is a means of covering up for their embezzlement, as it was stated that they are planing to back date those currently employed, so as to clam they have been paying their salaries for some years back nw, meanwhile the APC cabals has said it all, that d out going admin his putting his own in the govt, and again the population of people employed from south south are thrice of those from southwest here, yet u said is not bias...........thou I pray those that get job base on luck should not get involved when their trial comes.......even NIS body itself doesn't support the whole scenario, so wat r we talking about.........Buhari must reverse the process
Quote me again and meet ur waterloo

1 Like

Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by idris4r83(m): 12:38pm On May 22, 2015
Holatunde007:

Young man uve just succeeded in pointing out reason why the incoming admin should rule their stupid recruitment out, cause is for buhari to employ not the outgoing admin, and again is a means of covering up for their embezzlement, as it was stated that they are planing to back date those currently employed, so as to clam they have been paying their salaries for some years back nw, meanwhile the APC cabals has said it all, that d out going admin his putting his own in the govt, and again the population of people employed from south south are thrice of those from southwest here, yet u said is not bias...........thou I pray those that get job base on luck should not get involved when their trial comes.......even NIS body itself doesn't support the whole scenario, so wat r we talking about.........Buhari must reverse the process
Lolz, hope well for others so that God can bless you with a better job. I took my time painstakingly to count successful applicants and i can't find anything bias feom the list. I know two people that don't know a cleaner in immigration and they succeeded based on merit and i also know somebody that has a comptroller as an uncle and still wasn't shortlisted so tell me, immigration can't employ everybody.
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by walexybab(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2015
Holatunde007:

I will quote u over and over again buhari can not rule out this recruitment. Everybody knows that this recruitment will reduce d rate of unemployment in Nigeria and I can't imagine buhari creating another burden upon himself. Forget about whether they got it based on nepotism or connection., this recruitment process has reduced unemployment rate in our dear country and dat is wot will always pray for.Mind u my name is not shortlisted.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by emmiesky(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2015
Orjhong:
I got mine without connections...there's something like favour and God's will...if it's yours, nothing can stop it. For those who didn't get, I believe God has a better plan.
from Cross River right?
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by Holatunde007(m): 2:59pm On May 22, 2015
idris4r83:
Lolz, hope well for others so that God can bless you with a better job. I took my time painstakingly to count successful applicants and i can't find anything bias feom the list. I know two people that don't know a cleaner in immigration and they succeeded based on merit and i also know somebody that has a comptroller as an uncle and still wasn't shortlisted so tell me, immigration can't employ everybody.

Yes Immigration can't, the link is directly from Abuja, as for your brother or friends count dem among the luck ones selected to cover their rubbish up....but anyway bro why not let us wait and see, in just two weeks time we shall us see...u can always quote me back then
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by walexybab(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2015
Holatunde007:

Yes Immigration can't, the link is directly from Abuja, as for your brother or friends count dem among the luck ones selected to cover their rubbish up....but anyway bro why not let us wait and see, in just two weeks time we shall us see...u can always quote me back then
My brother wake up from ur slumber,buhari will not cancel any recruitment and by the way ar u his mouthpiece because d way u ar bothered is something else.If u buhari cancels it, that means he will cancel dat of Nigeria prison service which of course they ar presently in camp nw. I am telling u dat can never I repeat never happen.
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by Holatunde007(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2015
walexybab:
My brother wake up from ur slumber,buhari will not cancel any recruitment and by the way ar u his mouthpiece because d way u ar bothered is something else.If u buhari cancels it, that means he will cancel dat of Nigeria prison service which of course they ar presently in camp nw. I am telling u dat can never I repeat never happen.
Am neither his ear piece nor his spoke person, but I sabi well well, all recruitment to be cancelled wt immediate effect after May 29, can u see No APC governors were given any slot......I pity wat will hence forth
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by sakieja(f): 5:40pm On May 23, 2015
when mail them for not being shortlisted,this is the response from NIS,,,,,(A lot of people had qualifying marks,but there was only a few positions available,it was not that you were disqualified,but that a few pople were ahead of you in your state more than the number available for the posotion you applied for).,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, are they not know before?after puting there people,can you now see rubish response from them
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by toocoded: 6:13pm On May 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Bros, I do not intend to sound condescending but there is actually a button very close to your left shift key, you might wanna start learning how to use it. It is called the Caps Lock. You are a graduate as well, desist from excessive use of shorthand and poor grammar construction. I could barely make out what you were trying to pass across in your post.
Thanks in advance for understanding. wink

FriedPlantain
FP....you're hawt! #sizzles
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by Orjhong(f): 4:12am On May 24, 2015
emmiesky:

from Cross River right?
yes
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by obinna002: 5:21am On May 24, 2015
Keep fooling urself
Holatunde007:

Am neither his ear piece nor his spoke person, but I sabi well well, all recruitment to be cancelled wt immediate effect after May 29, can u see No APC governors were given any slot......I pity wat will hence forth
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by Oracle13(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2015
Holatunde007:

stop fooling urslf,Apc govt dat av nt been sworen in na him dey want give slot,we are talking of how to fight corruption u are talking of slots.i me no get but i tnk God for everytin,if God doesnt want me in NIS,dat means there is somewhere better for me
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by sakieja(f): 8:49pm On May 24, 2015
masquellett:
Wetin vex me pass be say. I had to shave my cute beards for nothing sad God will surely fight for us. NIS recruitment. A major scam. I should write a piece on this and publish in the dailies
pls do,they are heartless.scamer people
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by kash4rever(m): 4:14am On May 25, 2015
i]Bros, I do not intend to sound condescending" thanks for d piece.if you dont mind mr ITK what is the meaning of bros.
**am not a graduate but ll welcome the offer to be one.which i will like to achiev in the school where u graduated that didnt teach you how to be constructive in criticism.
dont take this amiss.
Re: Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. by Adamhass: 8:30am On May 26, 2015
House good morning,
please any person with information on how far with appointment letters of immigration have they started given in out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obtaining Msc Only Increases Your Hope Of Getting A Job / How To Dress When Going For A Job Interview / National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.