Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,858 members, 7,866,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. (44961 Views)

Obasanjo, Toyin Saraki, Elumelu & Wale Tinubu At Business Council In USA (Pics) / Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu / Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Nten: 5:16pm On May 16, 2015
Ok na flexing on board. But that wont stop her husband from beaming his search light on you if you have any hidden skeleton in your cupboard. Oil & gas people would be forming familiarity with buhari empire now
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by dataplus87(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2015
grin

Experience Change tongue

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Ahmeduana(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2015
Mooaloji:
The amicable first lady not that shepopo from okrika.
DID I HEAR YOU SAY AMICABLE?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Tinyemeka(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2015
I believe Wale Tinubu is a blood relation of Bola Tinubu?
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by onlyson16(m): 5:19pm On May 16, 2015
Hottestdaniel:
Wale Tinubu, the Group Chief Executive Officer of Oando PLC shared a chopper with Buhari's wife, Mrs Aisha Buhari.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/05/photo-buharis-wife-in-chopper-with.html
aboky na aboky wether u carry usa come back he is still aboky ,if him like make him carry bleachin cream rob till night him kneel and mouth go still tell u say na aboky

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by An2elect2(f): 5:20pm On May 16, 2015
she should loose weight angry
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by baybeeboi: 5:22pm On May 16, 2015
coolhamid:
psycho
feel free to stick around.
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by kayalla(f): 5:23pm On May 16, 2015
e don dey start, today she is in chopper with one...tomoro now she go dey alone inside private jet. am sure its all #change

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Positiveminds(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2015
I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that APC will sell Nigeria out, with the President- Elect's wife already romancing with oil cabals. Oh, Nigerians enjoy the Change you asked for.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 16, 2015
igbsam:

I'll rather do you in my bedroom
then I'll rather do my dog,instead of uangry *burr*

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 16, 2015
From May 29 it would be private jet grin issorait!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by quiet006storm: 5:31pm On May 16, 2015
I think (borrowing the words of Vector) she garrit. she seems like someone who doesn't give up so easily. do you? how do balance yourself when there's no way out? why should you keep staying strong? find out here Bolanles Nuptial Tales: Hope & Faith http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/hope-faith.html?spref=tw
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by lion042(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2015
They will soon snatch this woman away from Buhari
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Kavalier5(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2015
vheMa:
Only 20likes will do me on this threadgrin. Will u help?

20 likes? Will you have them for dinner?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by LAX89(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2015
Mooaloji:

AMIABLE. (Obviously you lack education and proper home training)

...... and upload your mother's picture, so we can compare her with the woman you just insulted.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by tundeotunba(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2015
The movement don start ni yen o!
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Ramanto(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2015
Isn't she looking so stately?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by dokyOloye: 5:39pm On May 16, 2015
kindnyce:
CLASS PLUS INTEGRITY
There is nothing nearing integrity in Wale Tinubu,unless U don't know him at all.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by igbsam(m): 5:49pm On May 16, 2015
vheMa:
then I'll rather do my dog,instead of uangry *burr*

you should say that with a straight face tongue
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by amakaffy: 5:59pm On May 16, 2015
rashygenius:
iyawo buhari YAYI PO
Silabu oro ajoro ninu ede
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 16, 2015
Mooaloji:
. shocked amicable loun loun shocked ha! Okay oooo embarassed
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 16, 2015
our pretty first lady kiss
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by ATC100(m): 6:12pm On May 16, 2015
It is well o..meanwhile have u heard of Adunni food & Catering services..tested and trusted..they are d latest in town with unlimited delicacies and their prices are so affordable..kindly contact them for any of your events on 08128874536 or 07083555030...A trial wiith Adunni food will surely cconvince you.
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by IYANGBALI: 6:12pm On May 16, 2015
Mooaloji:
yes o,she better pass mama peace in everything,including bedminton
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by nas4q(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2015
smileyThat's our firstLady, she will bring respect to us all over the world. Farewell shepopo!!
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by NaijaFutbol: 6:19pm On May 16, 2015
extremely funny
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by GOODNESS2020: 6:23pm On May 16, 2015
I thought they said this woman will be riding on camel as her official car the moment she become the first lady? This is just the beginning.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by mcro1: 6:28pm On May 16, 2015
LAX89:

...... and upload your mother's picture, so we can compare her with the woman you just insulted.

For the home training part, i do not know. but for the education part, if you intend to base ur judgement on [b][color=#000099]AMIABLE/AMICABLE, the dude is right. Amicable is as good as amiable.
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by kindnyce(m): 6:36pm On May 16, 2015
dokyOloye:
There is nothing nearing integrity in Wale Tinubu,unless U don't know him at all.

DUDE,AM REFERRING TO AISHA BUHARI...ANYTHING TINUBU,AM ALWAYS WARY OF grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by UnimkeAk(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2015
She looks like PEJ !
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by tunnary(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2015
dis Buhari wife go sweet well well o, see beauty. Feel lik testin. DavidO calls it O.B.O twerke twerke
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 16, 2015
LAX89:

I think any objective human being understood what he/she meant to say/type! Thanks, for showing us you know how to use google for spellings! For an idi*ot and a beast of no nation like you to declare someone else as not having home training is mind boggling!!!! You lack common sense and integrity! And that is a fact!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwoolu Marks The Completion Of The Blue Line Rail Bridge / GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.