Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,915 members, 7,866,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. (44962 Views)

Obasanjo, Toyin Saraki, Elumelu & Wale Tinubu At Business Council In USA (Pics) / Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu / Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Mc6xty(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2015
Mooaloji:
The amicable first lady not that shepopo from okrika.
atleast the shepopo dey expose pass your mama

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by billyG(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2015
Is wale not one of d oil cabal holding nigerians 2 Ramson they shld stay clear of our incorrupgible presdnt-elect!!
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 16, 2015
kennygee:
Issorai.

Since the General is surrounding himself with corrupt Politicians like Tinubu, I hope his anti corruption Crusade will not leave them out too?
Were you able to plank some abokis today with that your strolling weapon?
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by adenijiayo(m): 11:12pm On May 16, 2015
Mooaloji:
u just made my day
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Abbey2sam(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2015
Mooaloji:

now I can proudly say "that's my first lady"
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by frankyychiji(f): 11:31pm On May 16, 2015
coolhamid:
My moniker, anything wrong with it
Was anything wrong with it and I gave you 1000 likes? It all explains the reason for the pic abii. You are even entitled to a national award.
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by goodgood2(m): 12:09am On May 17, 2015
Nigeria better forget the idea of Buhari fighting corruption. How can one fight corruption when he was ushered into the seat of power by Extremely Corrupt Thieves. Is Wale Tinubu not one of the Oil Subsidy Scammers?
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by dawtune(m): 1:41am On May 17, 2015
Tinyemeka:
I believe Wale Tinubu is a blood relation of Bola Tinubu?
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by eromoko: 5:38am On May 17, 2015
How does buhari plan to kill corruption when his wife is already living the life of the rich and famous. Stop mingling with the corrupt tinubu's
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by calcal: 5:41am On May 17, 2015
I hope the guy no dey peruz madam. Old man no go fi satisfy this madam jare.
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by simdam500(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2015
I like the literate kiss
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Kavalier5(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2015
vheMa:
this one don't even know anythinggrin. Yes na my dinnergrin

you'll wait a long time
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Zakariwil: 2:13pm On May 17, 2015
Watch that closeness....I see romance
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Justinah4life: 5:59pm On May 17, 2015
donpope1:
Top fuel subsidy beneficially...

...with this kind of union let's see how Buhari will tackle fuel subsidy cabals
Oil cabals that will bring darkness, endless fuel scarcity, let GMB declare monthly salary of nass, if he wants change.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Jalinco: 5:17am On May 18, 2015
No be inside Chopper dem dey, na inside lipstick. Lie lie man
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by free13: 2:18pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=goodgood2 post=33812039]Nigeria better forget the idea of Buhari fighting corruption. How can one fight corruption when he was ushered into the seat of power by Extremely Corrupt Thieves. Is Wale Tinubu not one of the Oil Subsidy Scammers?[/[quote author=eromoko post=33813887]

Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats / Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.