Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,783 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. (44964 Views)

Obasanjo, Toyin Saraki, Elumelu & Wale Tinubu At Business Council In USA (Pics) / Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu / Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by mojeer678: 7:05pm On May 16, 2015
kindnyce:
CLASS PLUS INTEGRITY

That's oxymoronic regarding the male member in the picture
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by tp10: 7:06pm On May 16, 2015
M4gunners:
I just dey observe.
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by abiambo(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2015
she sha resemble IBB o grin
Hottestdaniel:
Wale Tinubu, the Group Chief Executive Officer of Oando PLC shared a chopper with Buhari's wife, Mrs Aisha Buhari.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/05/photo-buharis-wife-in-chopper-with.html
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by datribune: 7:12pm On May 16, 2015
kennygee:
Issorai.

Since the General is surrounding himself with corrupt Politicians like Tinubu, I hope his anti corruption Crusade will not leave them out too?

Why don't u calm down on d hate & rumours about Tinubu & focus on facts. To date d only accusation against d Jagaban was d politically orchestrated allegation dat he had a foreign account. dis allegation by d OBJ govt was found to be spurious as he had d account b4 becoming governor of lagos state. Allegations against Tinubu ar baseless & unproven unlike Bode George, d leader & godfather of PDP in lagos state who is an ex-convict dat was jailed for corruption.
d Asiwaju, a patriot & frontline member of NADECO played a prominent role in d struggle 4 democracy in Nigeria. Even in dis dispensation he has contributed immensely towards deepening our democracy & breaking d evil strangle-hold dat d so-called largest party in africa, d dysfunctional PDP had on our nation. Pls be fair.
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by lazsnaira(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2015
Hoping they're not camping alone. Because some people from south west don't know friend's wife o.

My six pence though.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by geosilbert: 7:25pm On May 16, 2015
Now u won't see them in the streets and markets buying plantain again o after deceiving some ppl

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by meforyou1(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2015
Mooaloji:
The amicable first lady not that shepopo from okrika.
ur mama. Cow

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 16, 2015
Kavalier5:

20 likes? Will you have them for dinner?
this one don't even know anythinggrin. Yes na my dinnergrin
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 16, 2015
igbsam:

you should say that with a straight face tongue
iyam sorrysmiley
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by lazsnaira(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2015
datribune:

Why don't u calm down on d hate & rumours about Tinubu & focus on facts. To date d only accusation against d Jagaban was d politically orchestrated allegation dat he had a foreign account. dis allegation by d OBJ govt was found to be spurious as he had d account b4 becoming governor of lagos state. Allegations against Tinubu ar baseless & unproven unlike Bode George, d leader & godfather of PDP in lagos state who is an ex-convict dat was jailed for corruption.
d Asiwaju, a patriot & frontline member of NADECO played a prominent role in d struggle 4 democracy in Nigeria. Even in dis dispensation he has contributed immensely towards deepening our democracy & breaking d evil strangle-hold dat d so-called largest party in africa, d dysfunctional PDP had on our nation. Pls be fair.

Yeah!

That was the account he used as a drug carrier in the USA.

He has never stole a dime from the government, we all know that. In fact, no yoruba politician has ever stole government money, not even MKO with ITT project nor Obasanjo who claim he spent billions of dollars on Nepa but with no single megawatt to show for it, nor his involvement in halibourton tax evasion. Nor shall we delve into how the civil service and every government parastatal has been ingrained with corruption & bribery over the years by certain set of people.

You lots are so pathetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by datribune: 7:30pm On May 16, 2015
dokyOloye:
There is nothing nearing integrity in Wale Tinubu,unless U don't know him at all.
[b]
Pls stop d slander unless u can tell d nation what u know & we don't. To date Wale Tinubu's OANDO has not been cited 4 any wrongdoing. OANDO is a major marketer, a GENUINE IMPORTER of petroleum products.
d problem is not wit OANDO but wit d pseudo-companies licensed by Ahmadu Ali in 2009 - 2011 who collect subsidy without importing products. Members of dis pseudo-companies ar PDP fronts, cronies, govt sponsors & scions of PDP chieftains.

What u may not know is dat d subsidy bazaar took a turn 4 d worse when Ahmadu Ali became chairman of PPPRA. Prior to his appointment in 2009 there were just 49 importers. Ahmadu Ali single-handedly raised d number frm 49 importers to 140 between 2009 & 2011 & d subsidy payment ballooned frm N421.5b in 2009 to 2.19 trillion in 2011. One of those arraigned by EFCC in d subsidy scam was his son, Mamman Nasir Ali who runs Nasaman Oil Services. Another is Mahmud Tukur, who runs Eterna Oil and Gas Plc & is d son of Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, former PDP chairman.

[/b]
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 16, 2015
Ugly faces! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by datribune: 7:50pm On May 16, 2015
lazsnaira:

Yeah!

That was the account he used as a drug carrier in the USA.

He has never stole a dime from the government, we all know that. In fact, no yoruba politician has ever stole government money, not even MKO with ITT project nor Obasanjo who claim he spent billions of dollars on Nepa but with no single megawatt to show for it, nor his involvement in halibourton tax evasion. Nor shall we delve into how the civil service and every government parastatal has been ingrained with corruption & bribery over the years by certain set of people.

You lots are so pathetic.

When will u hav sense?. Hahahaha u sound even more clueless than our Clueless-in-Chief. Haven't u heard "AMERICA WILL KNOW?. It doesn't surprise me dat someone so delusional as to think nigerians will keep d clueless kleptomaniac in power will also think dat a known drug dealer can keep entering d USA at will. Hahahaha in Jona's voice, America will know o.

lazsnaira:

He has never stole a dime from the government,

As 4 dis part of ur post, must u always sound like d clueless zoologist?. How much did Nwobodo STOLE?. Illiterate TANoid, Hahaha
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 16, 2015
As standard practice both of them shouldn't be on that chopper wearing loose garment (especially the "gele"wink. But then, it's Nigeria... undecided
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by espn(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2015
vheMa:
Only 20likes will do me on this threadgrin. Will u help?

Modified: grin you guys are wonderful o,I only requested for 20 likes and you've given me 70+ likes. God bless,am surprised oshocked grin thanks guys. You're all magnificentsmiley *mtuahh* *kiss*
vhema I gave u 80likes cos of my love for u.. grin
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by major466(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2015
vheMa:

Modified: grin you guys are wonderful o,I only requested for 20 likes and you've given me 70+ likes. God bless,am surprised oshocked grin thanks guys. You're all magnificentsmiley *mtuahh* *kiss*
-78 Likes.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by lazsnaira(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2015
datribune:

When will u hav sense?. Hahahaha u sound even more clueless than d our Clueless-in-Chief. Haven't u heard "AMERICA WILL KNOW?. It doesn't surprise me dat someone so delusional as to think nigerians will keep d clueless kleptimaniac in power will also think dat a known drug dealer can keep entering d USA at will. Hahahaha in Jona's voice, America will know o.

As 4 dis part of ur post, must u always sound like d clueless zoologist?. How much did Nwobodo STOLE. Illiterate TANoid, Hahaha

Sense?
Where you wan find sense for south west? No sense for SW, that's why the people from there are content with their slavery status, with no common sense to ever think of freedom.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by igbsam(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2015
vheMa:
iyam sorrysmiley

Its okay. Apology accepted.
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by hope4nigeria(m): 8:27pm On May 16, 2015
Mooaloji:
The amicable first lady not that shepopo from okrika.
i always ask what nigerians done wrong to deserve those couple gej&shepopo
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by hope4nigeria(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2015
igbsam:

who u be sef
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by igbsam(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2015
hope4nigeria:
who u be sef

Chairman Sir grin

Alaga Ibile wink
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 16, 2015
espn:
vhema I gave u 80likes cos of my love for u.. grin
thanks smiley. I love you too grin espn abi na super sportcheesy
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 16, 2015
igbsam:

thanks cheesy
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by dharay99: 8:42pm On May 16, 2015
vheMa:

#smd#
I hope u get a plaque for d likes. lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 16, 2015
dharay99:

#smd#
I hope u get a plaque for d likes. lipsrsealed
abeg
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by igbsam(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2015
vheMa:
thanks cheesy

Welcome kiss
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by frankyychiji(f): 8:58pm On May 16, 2015
coolhamid:
psycho
Your moniker. 1000likes for you.
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 16, 2015
You the for chopper the chop our money abi?

Oando oil marketer Tinubu's wife follow you the laugh careless abi?

Una never sit down for una position una don de ride chopper, make una no ride human been when una Go inter sit 000.
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by stinggy(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2015
chimkaire:
. shocked amicable loun loun shocked ha! Okay oooo embarassed
She is actually sha
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by coolhamid(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2015
frankyychiji:
Your moniker. 1000likes for you.
My moniker, anything wrong with it
Re: Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. by Myself2(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2015
Mooaloji:
The amicable shocked shocked shocked first lady not that shepopo from okrika.

Amicable ko,Coleman cable ni
Obviously,you are the hippo hepopo from illiteratenistan as you obviously are not as educated as your first lady that you're insulting

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Dino Melaye With Ajufo, Steve / Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats / Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.