Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic (40139 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by ErepaTV: 8:46pm On May 15, 2015
Nothing wrong with it
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by peteruuu(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2015
Some people would still come here & start campaigning for Twaci undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 15, 2015
baybeeboi:
if this thing enter front page, i will look for the OP, i will find him and I will give Him a dirty slap.
Too many shît threads this days.
Oya go slap Op nau.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by efilefun(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2015
mployer:

PRIDE angry

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by rashygenius: 8:54pm On May 15, 2015
buhari b like

Ki LO N sHey Ode Yi
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by stobery(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2015
LAUGH!!!!!!! LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LAUGH
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Badosqi(m): 8:55pm On May 15, 2015
Benin President: General give me five

Buhari: Ebola is still out there, So I can't shake you
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by bakila: 8:56pm On May 15, 2015
Twaci:
He wan shake Buhari and Presido no gree.

Seriously its not by force undecided
Full hair, beautiful face and nice smile. If I see the other contestant I will still look the pic. We no dey carry election joke again for this country

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by xareal(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2015
He be like... Buhari u nor dy chop sef... See ur hand
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by bakila: 8:58pm On May 15, 2015
peteruuu:
Some people would still come here & start campaigning for Twaci undecided
Wetin she do you. You dey contest?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 15, 2015
Looks like Buhari's legs have been amputated?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Rosemary216(f): 9:02pm On May 15, 2015
Lol... D guy no gree laugh abi wetin I neva undastnd!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by hidee20(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2015
i see a man who want a handshake by force by fire....
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by mudiana(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2015
Buhari only laughs at funny jokes. That man's joke was too dry.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 15, 2015
Buhari seems legless in the pic
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by lawyerboy: 9:04pm On May 15, 2015
who knows?one of those things cheers up......
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by crisycent: 9:06pm On May 15, 2015
GMB: guy dey your lane, na you dem send come give me Ebola?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by appini: 9:07pm On May 15, 2015
Craze men everywhere. It's well
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Strongfaze(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2015
Yayi no know say baba is on strike concerning handshakes because na so Abacha take die after several handshakes with the Palestinians. * na Al-mustapha talk am o*
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 15, 2015
And the malam be like..

Wanan Haram fa
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by apeplanet: 9:11pm On May 15, 2015
oh
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Deltagiant: 9:12pm On May 15, 2015
What is with all this Buhari stiffness...At Oshiomole's wedding and again here?

Well, Well...I hope it'll all translate to a steady power supply and strong economy in the next 48 months otherwise what's all this anti-social posture for
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Chadso(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2015
Aminat508:
lolz see u grin

An awesome ass_ you got right there
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by nkemjacob2(m): 9:23pm On May 15, 2015
serious over sabi and body wey they catch this benin president. e forget say na tv e dey
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by cap28: 9:24pm On May 15, 2015
Buhari looks good for his age.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by visapayless: 9:34pm On May 15, 2015
Nothing much, Yayi said to GMB is hausa ka zamu fa, and GMB replied dan ubanzu, Sai na yi and smiled softly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and Yayi couldn't just hold it there. Buhari abused all you nairalanders grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by nelandrewz(m): 9:34pm On May 15, 2015
baybeeboi:
if this thing enter front page, i will look for the OP, i will find him and I will give Him a dirty slap.
Too many shît threads this days.
I feel these NL gods have special pple they post their topics in front page even if its a meaningless post. undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 15, 2015
msmon:
Look like President Yayi is trying hard to make Buhari laugh and GMB be like what's funny? Anything wrong with this man?. I don't know sha! Lolz

Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's
Really Appalling!

www.nairaland.com/2315638/why-ladies-often-guys-really
Lol
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by Stevez32(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2015
Twaci:
He wan shake Buhari and Presido no gree.

Seriously its not by force undecided

Marry me
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by themodernman: 9:44pm On May 15, 2015
princeofpeace22:
i
Benin rep president: o boy u be strong man ooo see as u use win that bloody civilian lolz

GMB: once a general is always a general .but behave well my guy

As in park well!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by baybeeboi: 9:45pm On May 15, 2015
nelandrewz:
I feel these NL gods have special pple they post their topics in front page even if its a meaningless post. undecided
na Him put am by himself now.
You no see the OP name?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic by goshikid: 9:45pm On May 15, 2015
***very funny! Smh!
hahahahaha! so amazing!
hahahahaha!! no be by force jare!! * **run out*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) / "If Anything Happens To Dino Melaye" – Dogara Warns Police / New Year Celebration By Nigerian Christians Unjust To Muslims --MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.