Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! (46538 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by msmon(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2015
Why do ladies often abuse, name-call or even curse a guy after a call?

It's a common act amongst ladies that they call suitors several kind of name after a call which I find very appalling.

I was at the motor park yesterday afternoon when a lady (she's not so beautiful ooo) received a call, she turned to her friend immediately after the call and said 'oloriburuku yen lo tun pemi yen ooo (that unfortunate guy called again)'. They didn't stop there, they both started calling and describing that guy with several names...

...and it something I have noticed about ladies overtime.

I hope one lady will have the audacity to tell us the rational behind this act.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by donbenedict(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2015
How do u knw she does dat after u called her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by falconey(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2015
msmon:
Why do ladies often abuse, name-call or even cause a guy after a call?

GOODLUCK

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by echobee(f): 10:17am On May 15, 2015
msmon:
angry. Pele oooooo. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 10:20am On May 15, 2015
Show say the guy na advanced mugu wey no wan wise undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by msmon(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2015
I actually saw a lady receiving a call at the motor park yesterday afternoon and immediately after the call, she turned to her friend and said 'Oloribuku ye lo tun pe mi yen' which mean that unfortunate guy called again.

donbenedict:
How do u knw she does dat after u called her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by agarawu23(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2015
msmon:

I actually saw a lady receiving a call at the motor park yesterday afternoon and immediately after the call, she turned to her friend and said 'Oloribuku ye lo tun pe mi yen' which mean that unfortunate guy called again.

that same lady will not be able to face the guy and repeat such statement. dumb girls everywhere.

after they will be complaining hrtbreak sad

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by donbenedict(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2015
msmon:

well in a way, d guy may be some sort of a pest... Or a jerk.. U never knw..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2015
It always happen to guys who don't read a lady body language when a lady is not interested in you, if you are the type that pay attention to details you will know and stop giving her the attention but some guys mumu even when the lady insult them they will continue calling

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by publicenemy(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2015
msmon:

It's a common act amongst ladies that they call suitors several kind of name after a call which I find very appalling.

I was at the motor park yesterday afternoon when a lady (she's not so beautiful ooo) received a call, she turned to her friend immediately after the call and said 'oloriburuku yen lo tun pemi yen ooo (that unfortunate guy called again)'. They didn't stop there, they both started calling and describing that guy with several names...

Cc: adeh39, politricks, orijin101, lalasticlala, holatin

Becos they are local girls with local mentalities

A decent girl will always have more important thing to talk about,

have decent friends who wouldn't engage in such acts,

and be very plain with a guy she doesn't want to have a anything with.

But lagos born and bred girls,Especially These local Mushin and Fadeyi girls in lagos are the most local in Nigeria. They date and marry in their poor communities to fellow local guys with similar mentalities and get impregnated and continue living in poverty. They are usually very ugly,dirty and insecure and when someone ask them out they start feeling like genevieve.

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by xpac01(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2015
If you act like oloriburuku to them, they won't wait for a second to call you that. That's why I don't spare a second for a girl who starts showing me signs of growing horn.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by msmon(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2015
I totally agree with you, some of them are just so proud and often see themselves more than they really are (no abuse meant).
publicenemy:

These local Mushin and Fadeyi girls are the most local in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by msmon(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2015
echobee:
angry. Pele oooooo. angry

Kilo se e?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 10:51am On May 15, 2015
Some guys do it too.....

What's your point?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by njuwo(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2015
Everyone does it in his or her mind after a call. It is either they insult, or heap praises and incantation. As for me, i heap praises and incantation onto the person i had spoke with on the phone.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 11:04am On May 15, 2015
msmon:

Cc: adeh39, politricks, orijin101, lalasticlala, holatin

This is a very big question.

Honestly speaking, I do ask myself that question sometimes, Well, Firstly, It's not all ladies that behave like that, and as for the ladies that do, 70% of those ladies doesn't think it's a bad thing, especially ladies that were brought up in an environment where everyone call theirselves those kind of names. Even their parents. For example:

* Shade bawo ni? Oloshi nibo lo wa lataaro?*
*Hey Mad girl, where are you going?* and so on.

They see it as a normal thing, that's their own words of endearment. So they become so used to it that they even use it for their Suitors too, some married women does that too.

And as for the remaining 30%, it's either their boyfriend or fiance is someone that likes pestering or disturbing them, Or there is no Love in the relationship, because a woman that really love her fiance will never think of using those words on him.

That's all i can say for now. I may add to it later.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by IamOdin: 11:11am On May 15, 2015
It's not just girls,guys does also...So,let the girl enjoy her turn of things cos the reverse might be the case in her next relationship.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 11:54am On May 15, 2015
God's number1 regret is creating Women

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by msmon(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2015
With this post alone, u have my unsolicited support and vote as Miss Nairaland 2015!

adeh39:

This is a very big question.

Honestly speaking, I do ask myself that question sometimes, Well, Firstly, It's not all ladies that behave like that, and as for the ladies that do, 70% of those ladies doesn't think it's a bad thing, especially ladies that were brought up in an environment where everyone call theirselves those kind of names. Even their parents. For example:

* Shade bawo ni? Oloshi nibo lo wa lataaro?*
*Hey Mad girl, where are you going?* and so on.

They see it as a normal thing, that's their own words of endearment. So they become so used to it that they even use it for their Suitors too, some married women does that too.

And as for the remaining 30%, it's either their boyfriend or fiance is someone that likes pestering or disturbing them, Or there is no Love in the relationship, because a woman that really love her fiance will never think of using those words on him.

That's all i can say for now. I may add to it later.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 15, 2015
msmon:
With this post alone, u have my unsolicited support and vote as Miss Nairaland 2015!

Wow! really? thanks. I really appreciate it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by chigoizie7(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2015
As a guy, I ve made it a clear warning never for a girl to insult or call a guy all sorts of name in me presence.

She asked why.

*if u can insult a guy in my presence,what will stop u from insulting me before another guy? I know I m not the only guy fuvcking u.

My point,

*why would u call a guy all sorts of name? Is he not entitled to chyke u? It is left for u to stand ur ground that u don't like him and stand by it, and not insulting him.

* he will still be a guy to keep pestering u. Ignore him,but don't call him names.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Slimmos(m): 9:34pm On May 15, 2015
The day u start treating girls lyk shi*t, dat would b d day they will start respecting u. As for me, i dont take girl important anymore, i see all young ladies forming porch as shi*t . Poor and ugly girls forming porch n Behind, baba iya won, awon werey.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by precisionindepth: 9:39pm On May 15, 2015
Slimmos:
The day u start treating girls lyk shi*t, dat would b d day they will start respecting u. As for me, i dont take girl important anymore, i see all young ladies forming porch as shi*t . Poor and ugly girls forming porch n Behind, baba iya won, awon werey.
u r so annoyed...y?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Slimmos(m): 9:44pm On May 15, 2015
precisionindepth:
u r so annoyed...y?
dat is because d day i start given girls preferential treatment, dat would b day they with treat me lyk shit. I rather treat them lyk shit first

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by borlarge(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 15, 2015
publicenemy:

But lagos born and bred girls,Especially These local Mushin and Fadeyi girls in lagos are the most local in Nigeria. They date and marry in their poor communities to fellow local guys with similar mentalities and get impregnated and continue living in poverty. They are usually very ugly,dirty and insecure and when someone ask them out they start feeling like genevieve.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by precisionindepth: 10:01pm On May 15, 2015
Slimmos:
dat is because d day i start given girls preferential treatment, dat would b day they with treat me lyk shit. I rather treat them lyk shit first
no vex en, just try and move with d rite set of girls DT will respect u as much as u respect dem

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Chilug(m): 10:05pm On May 15, 2015
If u ever call her up to 5 times and she's never called unless she is pressed don't ever call again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Parasitic(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2015
Thats why my naija boys like white girls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Dollyak(f): 10:20pm On May 15, 2015
msmon:
Why do ladies often abuse, name-call or even curse a guy after a call?

Cc: adeh39, politricks, orijin101, lalasticlala, holatin, Omotayor123, rokiatu, Ishilove.
I must admit, this is very common among some of our sisters born in naija. I can't speak for them nor attempt to pretend I know why they do, but there are many classy ways to politely excuse a guy without being rude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Omotayor123(f): 10:25pm On May 15, 2015
Dollyak:

Lol
Sure it happens. We do dat a lot But Mind u, A lady will only do dat to d guy she didn't love but d guy kept disturbing her Or she has to stick with d guy for one Reason or Another..

Seriously, Some guys get P !!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 15, 2015
This is small. Cos I told the biitch I didnt understand Yoruba
She decided to insult me in yoruba with her girlfriend in front of me
They kept insulting me, laughing and calling me names.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Siyacela Dlamuka Marries Thando Mathebula In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.