Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! (4930 Views)

Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc / Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates / On Biafra And Lower Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by ezeagu(m): 9:41pm On May 15, 2015
thehannibal:

What's sensible about his comment?

Our problem is that we're easily deluded.

If Ojukwu was alive, he'd never support us to co-habit with these treacherous Ijos and other minorities.

Obviously, these people don't even want us and yet we keep mentioning them.

Jeez!, I hate this.

Cc:
Pentag0nal.

Isn't it better to fight for sovereignty together and then hash out the details later? Besides each of these groups can benefit from each other and their cultures are already very similar apart from the sentiments created in Nigeria, for example an Igbo country would be landlocked, and that would be a problem honestly.
Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2015
[s][quote author=0lumide post=33778114]All [s]this because Jonathan lost the election?

Make una do con de go sef..

Make una con de go oo.. Make una con de go.

It haf do!! Waf taya for una hypocrisy and crying.. Make una tell una reps

On a more serious note tho. All these SS/SE nonsense. Don't you guys have reps? Can't your elected reps/senators move a motion in the house? Can't they try to do something about this? By getting your reps, governors and senators involved in your open call for secession, you'll give your movement the needed legitimacy!

So why all these my belle o my head o noise?
Awon afoju oshi!![/quote[/s]][/s]
Back off this thread is not meant for your lots

1 Like

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by luvmijeje(f): 9:49pm On May 15, 2015
If majority of your group are truly tired of this country, please do it the right way. Learn from the Scottish. Secession is not worth anyone's blood.

1 Like

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by thehannibal: 9:52pm On May 15, 2015
ezeagu:

Isn't it better to fight for sovereignty together and then hash out the details later? Besides each of these groups can benefit from each other and their cultures are already very similar apart from the sentiments created in Nigeria, for example an Igbo country would be landlocked, and that would be a problem honestly.
No! No!! No!!!

Ezeagu, I respect you so much.
Now, what you're calling for can't happen. And I pray it never happens.

The inclusion of these minorities in Biafra, makes this whole thing look like a joke.

The only ethnic group I'd have loved us to co-habit with is Ibibio/Efik.

Because of the similarities in culture, and also the strong friendship between them and the Igbos that has lasted over a century.

But it's obvious every group wants to be independent, so let's leave it that way.

Every group should fight for its cause and live alone afterwards, especially the treacherous Ijo drunks.

We keep forgetting our history and where we're coming from. It pains me so much.

#ElectionsAreOver

1 Like

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by winniz: 9:54pm On May 15, 2015
ezeagu:

Igboland can never be landlocked forget those rubbish you read on nairaland.
Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by NDPVF(m): 10:18pm On May 15, 2015
[s]
thehannibal:

Shut up!

You're not making any sense.

We don't want treacherous people in our midst.

Y'all should flag off your crappy Niger delta republic.
[/s] I wont because of you diss igbos.you are an arse hole.You are too unlettered to speak for your people.
Stop coming here to spew thrash.
Abi you are from that usual region of cowards.

3 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by NDPVF(m): 10:23pm On May 15, 2015
thehannibal:

No! No!! No!!!

The inclusion of these minorities in Biafra, makes this whole thing look like a joke.

Because of the similarities in culture, and also the strong friendship between them and the Igbos that has lasted over a century.

But it's obvious every group wants to be independent, so let's leave it that way.

Every group should fight for its cause and live alone afterwards, especially the treacherous Ijo drunks.

We keep forgetting our history and where we're coming from. It pains me so much.

#ElectionsAreOver
Man,you must end this madtness now.we are in the process of healing age long wound.dont infest it the more.
Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by NDPVF(m): 10:28pm On May 15, 2015
thehannibal:

No! No!! No!!!

#ElectionsAreOver
Man,you must end this madtness now.we are in the process of healing age long wound.dont infest it the more..
Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by SOUNDKING: 11:20pm On May 15, 2015
dearpreye:

Obviously, you don't seem to understand this new development!
Please, stop speaking for us!
simple.

1 Like

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by ezeagu(m): 11:28pm On May 15, 2015
thehannibal:

No! No!! No!!!

#ElectionsAreOver

I understand that, but in order for the world to recognise the division in Nigeria it would be very hard to fight for 7+ states, when there could be one and then terms sorted out afterwards. My idea is even a confederation fo countries since these lands can all benefit from each other.

1 Like

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 15, 2015
They should make available a way for people of Lower Niger to register their names.

I want to be counted.
I love my people. I love my country.

2 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 12:43am On May 16, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s] I wont because of you diss igbos.you are an arse hole.You are too unlettered to speak for your people.
Leave that guy from a 'certain' region, coming here to form Igbo. He does not know shit

3 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 12:44am On May 16, 2015
I am Gabbysky and I endorse this movement.
Please when can I start paying my taxes and royalties?
Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by vigho: 12:45am On May 16, 2015
God bless Noblezone and Barcanista and all the other e-warriors supporting Biafra and the Niger Delta. We shall overcome. Abokis or Salafists or Namas or what ever those god forsaken people of Northern Nigeria are, cannot stop the shine of the true Southerner. If you are a Southerner and u are towing the path of our foolish Yoruba brothers or any of the ignoramus following those nomadic blood tasty Islamists , then shame on you. You are a curse to the black race.

2 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 12:48am On May 16, 2015
vigho:
God bless Noblezone and Barcanista and all the other e-warriors supporting Biafra and the Niger Delta. We shall overcome. Abokis or Salafists or Namas or what ever those god forsaken people of Northern Nigeria are, cannot stop the shine of the true Southerner. If you are a Southerner and u are towing the path of our foolish Yoruba brothers or any of the ignoramus following those nomadic blood tasty Islamists , then shame on you. You are a curse to the black race.
The demand and the aspiration of Lower Niger/Biafra has come to stay. It is our responsibility as Sons and Daughters of Old Eastern and Midwestern Regions to seek to its actualisation.

2 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by IGBOSON1: 2:40am On May 16, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s] I wont because of you diss igbos.you are an arse hole.You are too unlettered to speak for your people.

^^^Ignore the guy! He's purpose here is obvious enough!

5 Likes

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 2:42am On May 16, 2015
Today, I am more than happy and I feel so elated. Indeed Jonathan's lass is a Blessing

1 Like

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Truckpusher(m): 2:56am On May 16, 2015
noblezone:
Here is the website of the Lower Niger Congress.

The Unity is real!

The better wine is yet to come.

www.lowernigercongress.org

I don't care if we answer Biafra, I don't care if we answer Lower Niger, I don't care if we have Biafra side by side with Niger Delta Republic.
What I just want is FREEDOM from a "country" created by slave traders.

All the countries created by slave traders aren't seeing anything good all over the globe and Nigeria is one of them.
it's a serious issue because right now what they all do is to divide and rule .
Until we have a fiscal/True federalism like the United State has right now , growth will continue to elude us completely.
You can't build a nation on a false structure and expect it to work.That's madness redefined.

Time for referendum is fast approaching and we should educate our people on the need for self sufficiency and stop the environmental sabotage being pepetrated by the Nigerian state on our homeland.
Time of awakening is coming through and it is just a matter of time - No man can stop nature's induced agitation from the people.The people must protect their environment against these barbarians from the North and their slaves.
Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by joeyfire(m): 3:04am On May 16, 2015
Tufiakwa! Rubbish country

http://www.punchng.com/news/reps-expand-host-community-to-entire-nigeria

"There were tense moments at the House of Representatives on Thursday as members approved a clause in the Petroleum Industry Bill to include the entire country as ‘host community’ of petroleum resources.

Chairman of the committee, Mr. Ishaka Bawa, while throwing light on the recommendation, told members that communities with refineries or have oil pipelines traversing them, were automatically “host communities.”

Meanwhile somewhere in the real host communities...

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 9:24am On May 16, 2015
thehannibal:
I don't like this idea of Lower congress crap.

It's either Biafra or not.

And ijos and other minority ethnic groups of the former Eastern region should stay on their own.

Noblezone, you're making me and other many Igbos sick.

Nwanne, sincere apologies if I have made you sick.
Yet, I understand exactly how you feel, because I know what you feel and how you feel it.

However, I want to know that we have the choice to have two different nations from the Lower Niger.
But we need to work together to get out of Nigeria.

One of the reasons we lost the war was because our ranks was broken.
We need to close ranks.

1 Like

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Nobody: 9:43am On May 16, 2015
kelvin100:
They should make available a way for people of Lower Niger to register their names.

I want to be counted.
I love my people. I love my country.

Contact details are on the website.

Also, there is a case at Owerri high court.
Its Biafra verses Nigeria.

Also, a Biafra group has been invited to a meeting by the UN.
It is coming up in June.
Things are happening, spread the info, spread the education.

It is simple.

Nigeria is a "country" created by slave traders for slave traders.
We are not Nigerians, pure and simple.
Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Hakagure: 3:42pm On May 22, 2015
You mean slave liberators. Read your history.. Arochukwu cult were the slavers, The tribes in Forcados and the rest of the creeks were the slavers, selling their fellow black men down the river for cowries , guns and cloth. The British ended the slave trade, by FORCE in Lagos . And forced non slave trade on the Delta, they pacified the south east and parts of the south west due to free trade, internecine war and slavery.

noblezone:
Here is the website of the Lower Niger Congress.

The Unity is real!

The better wine is yet to come.

www.lowernigercongress.org

I don't care if we answer Biafra, I don't care if we answer Lower Niger, I don't care if we have Biafra side by side with Niger Delta Republic.
What I just want is FREEDOM from a "country" created by slave traders.

Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Hakagure: 3:45pm On May 22, 2015
True Southerner? Check your bloodline, a large # of Igbo settlements came from folks who migrated from the Midwest and North East. Read your history well and dont fantasize that your blood is better than another man.
vigho:
Re: The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! by Hakagure: 3:47pm On May 22, 2015
The same Ibibio and Efik that Arochukwu sold down the Qua Iboe and at Jamestown? Now you are all buddy buddy, where did you read of your hundred year alliance?
thehannibal:

No! No!! No!!!

#ElectionsAreOver

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revisiting The Asaba Massacre--- Vanguard / Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. / Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.